Dumpster Rental in Stokesdale, NC
Get Tremendous Service and Super Low Rental Rates
How We Provide Keen Roll Off Service In Stokesdale:
Do the most intelligent thing you will do all day, rent a rolloff dumpster from Easy Dumpster. We make it easy and in just a few quick steps you will have a bin on your site within hours if so needed. Call us. You’ll be glad you did.
- After using our dumpster conversion tool you will be “Stoked.”
- Our containers can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards can units.
- Call and get a bin quote faster than a rocket heading to Mars.
Don’t Dilly Dally Call Us ASAP and Save Up To $125 Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you want to pay more than you have to on a dumpster then don’t call us. We are the most economical roll off rental company in the Tar Heel State. Our competitors have gone out of business because they can’t compete.
- Our flat rate pricing model will totally impress you.
- We are super transparent with absolutely no hidden fees.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably to help you stay within your budget.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of canisters units.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is smashing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Stokesdale, NC
Stokesdale was settled in the 1860’s and has a current population just over 5,000 residents. Stokesdale Town Park is available for residents for picnics, baseball fields, and playgrounds.
Recycling and Landfill
Stokesdale is located in Guilford County in North Carolina. The Town of Stokesdale does offer weekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
- White Street Landfill – 2503 White Street, Greensboro, NC 24705.
- Call (336) 373-7658 for any additional information.
- Hours of Operation are Mon-Fri 7:50-4:50 and Sat 7-1. Closed Sunday.
- Items that are acceptable at this landfill include Couches, C&D, Mattresses, Household waste, and Chairs.
- Items that are acceptable at this landfill include Medical waste, Unkown materials, Explosives, Commercial hazardous waste, and Radioactive material.
- Please follow the county landfill homepage for more information.
A Few Of The More Frequently Asked Questions We Get in A Typical Week
As you might imagine we take a lot of questions each day. So, we thought it might be helpful if we put done on paper so to speak, the ones that we hear most often. We hope this will be fruitful and of course, if you don’t see your question here you can either go to our FAQ page or simply give us a call. We are more than happy to help you out.
1) What can a rolloff be used for? Front load units are typically used in 2 scenarios. One, is the residential container. This is basically for those small projects around the home or backyard. Dumpsters, rolloffs, bins, canisters, are all basically the same terms. Residential customers tend to rent a bin, which is usually 10 or 20 cubic yards. Or, the equivalency of 4 pick up trucks for the 10 yard bin and 8 pick up trucks for the 20 yard dumpster. So this gives you a visual or some sense of the size you may need on any given project. If you are doing a huge remodel and it’s a larger estate, you may opt for the 30 yard rolloff, which can haul away 12 pick up trucks of trash. The 4th size of dumpster we rent is a 40 yard rolloff, which used mostly for large construction projects, like removing debris from a hotel or a demolition of a large hi-rise building. Keep in mind that there are in-between container sizes. But you need to ask your Account Manager about the availability in Stokesdale.
2) How long can you rent an open top rollaway? The rental periods are flexible depending on your needs. Usually, there is a standard period of 7 or 14-days. However, we will rent a bin unit to you as long as you need it. If you discover that you need more time, no problem. just give the front office a call and they will take good care of you.
3) How long has Easy Dumpster Rental been in business? We are proud to state that we having been in the rental business for over 16 years and have rented over 100,000 dumpsters. We feel strongly that our outstanding customer service and expert sales team has contributed mightily to our ability to stay in business for so long. We are a very reliable company with on-time delivery and pickups. And we will match or beat any competitors price. There will be no hidden fees or surprise surcharges in our pricing model, which is a flat rate price. And we are very pride of the fact that literally thousands of repeat customers return to us every year for their dumpster needs.
4) What forms of payment do you accept? We accept the following cards: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. Call us and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.