Dumpster Rental in Wilmington, NC
Get Incredible Rolloff Rental Savings Now!
Dumpster Service That Will Amaze You :
Having a difficult time finding a dumpster service that satisfies your needs. Well, look no further than Easy Dumpster Rental. Your longings will be fulfilled.
- With 15+ years of experience, we know what you desire.
- Value is what separates us from our competitors.
- Our customers don’t hesitate to refer us.
- We have rented over 100k of dumpsters.
- Prompt dumpster service guarantee.
Don’t delay any longer, call us now and save up to $50:
We are a company of action and we back it up with economical pricing coupled with on-time delivery and pick-up. We want you to have a wonderful experience with us.
- You won’t be left in the dark with our open, flat rate pricing model.
- We don’t want you to throw away your money.
- Get a rolloff quote in minutes. Online or over the phone.
- Experience and know-how equals outstanding savings.
- Stop dreaming of saving money, call us this minute.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- With this 10-yard canister, it's like having 4 pickup trucks to do your dirty work.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- The 20-yard rolloff dumpster is all you need to haul away all that clutter in your backyard. Or, you can use 8 pickup trucks instead.
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- You have decided to demolish your home. You can do all the work yourself, but you need a dumpster to haul away the debris. The 30-yard rolloff can handle that job with ease. It's the same as having 12 pickup trucks.
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- You have a very large project. And it's going to need a workhorse to haul away the materials. So, you can rent a 40-yard dumpster and we will make one trip to the landfill or you can make 16 pickup trucks worth of runs to the landfill. Not a hard decision.
Why Should I Rent a Dumpster?
The reason that most residential dumpsters are rented consists of two reasons. One, you can save a lot of your time and secondly, save some money. Let’s suppose you haven’t considered a bin for your removal needs. And for the sake of argument, you needed to remove materials that are equivalent to renting one of Easy Dumpster Rental 20-yard rolloffs. So, to have the same amount of volume as the 20-yard bin, you would need to either have a pickup truck or rent one. A 20-yard dumpster is like having 8 pickup trucks. If you rented a truck, that is money out of pocket you didn’t have to spend. And you must factor in insurance and gas. And you would have to make 8 round trips to the landfill, and that is going to cost you more in tipping fees. However, by renting the 20-yard dumpster from Easy Dumpster Rental, we do all the work for you. Instead of running back and forth to the landfill, wasting precious time and money, we will make one trip for you. All you have to do is tell us when you would like the bin and when it is filled, call us and we will take it to the landfill for you.
With one quick phone call to our highly trained sales reps, we will get you a great money-saving quote and you will be on your way. We will even tell you the best way to fill the dumpster so not an inch of space is wasted. Also, the team will tell you how to protect your lawn or driveway from the dumpster wheels. If your city needs permits we will take care of that too. All of our pricing is a flat rate with no hidden fees. We do everything we can to make the process hassle-free and easy, just like our name, Easy Dumpster Rental.
What is Considered Hazardous Waste?
Hazardous waste is basically any material that can cause harm, danger, or death to both humans and an ecosystem. The public needs to be aware of the different types of hazardous waste that are impacting our lives.
This brochure should be printed out and placed on your refrigerator or a place where it can be easily referred to. The whole family should be keenly aware of these materials and know the proper use and disposal of these items.
You can rid your home of most of these harmful products by searching either on the web or at your local grocery store. Detergents, for example, have many alternatives that are Green, right on the grocery shelves. A quick internet search opens up a whole new world of products that are safe for both you and the environment. A popular site, called GoodGuide boasts having over 250,000 products you can use that are Green. They are no excuses when it comes to replacement products to keep your family safe. Our environment is about to explode because of all the toxins at landfills and in the air. We all must do our part to help lower or completely rid our planet of these harmful substances.
Landfill and Hazardous Waste in Wilmington
The City of Wilmington lies in New Hanover County. New Hanover County makes it easy to get rid of your household hazardous waste and it’s free to residents! The County’s landfill was North Carolina’s first lined landfill. The landfill also has a wetlands system used to treat leachate. The Landfill will accept your hazardous waste and it is located at:
- 5210 US Highway 421 North, Wilmington, NC – (910)798-4400.
- The landfill is open from Monday-Friday 10am-2pm & Saturday 8am-Noon.
- It accepts the following items Acids, Aerosols, Drain cleaners, Cell phones, Helium tanks, Electronics, Road flares.
- The landfill will not accept the following Asbestos, Explosives, Ammunition, Medications.
The County has a page called,” Alternatives to Disposal”. With three dozen items, from how to dispose of automobiles to wood pallets, they leave no stone unturned when it comes to disposal.
For example, not sure where to get rid of an old bicycle, they will tell where to take it. How about a mobile home, they have a place for this too.
The County’s Environmental Engineering Department has provided a wonderful service to the residents of both Wilmington and The County of New Hanover. They have made it quite easy to dispose of just about any material or product. So check the site out and do your part and utilize these facilities.
Recycling Options in Wilmington
If you are a resident of The City of Wilmington, the city offers curbside recycling. Recycling is picked up every other week. There is a flyer you can download of what can be recycled for handy reference. Recycling is free and is part of your regular trash pick up.
For a comprehensive list of recyclables visit the City’s recycling page. On this page, you will also find a useful video. If you have questions, please call City Hall at (910)341-7875.
For people who live outside Wilmington’s city limits, the County’s landfill, New Hanover, can meet your recycling needs. The landfill is located at:
- 5210 US Highway 421 North – (910)798-4400.
- The Facility is open Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm.
- This facility accepts the following items for recycling: Batteries, Cartons, Steel food cans.
- Please visit New Hanover’s website for a complete list of items. There is a drop-down menu that lists 7 alternative recycling drop-off sites.
- Please do your part by using these facilities to help keep Wilmington and The County of New Hanover looking beautiful and a place you can be proud to call home.