Dumpster Rental in Wingate, NC
Get The Very Best In Service & Super-Low Bin Rates
How We Provide Foolproof Roll Off Service in Wingate:
We are a company that is committed to giving you the very best in service. We will never take you for granted nor will you be treated with disrespect. We have a very loyal customer base because they know that we are vigilant.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is a sure winner.
- Rent an open top rollaway with one simple phone call.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste under any circumstances.
- Get a can unit quote faster than the Shuttle heading into orbit.
- Our dumpsters can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
Call And Save Immediately Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Don’t be misled by come-ons by companies insisting that they have the lowest prices. We do have the lowest rates because we monitor our competitor’s prices and therefore can provide you with prices that no one can match.
- Check out our most excellent dumpster weight calculator.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in Wingate.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of rolloff sizes.
- We are always transparent so you know what you are paying for.
- Both delivery and disposal in one flat rate guaranteed.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling and Quick Facts About Wingate, NC
Wingate was incorporated in 1901 and has a current population of 4,000 residents. The Wingate Commercial Historic District is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Wingate University is located here. The city holds an annual Summer Fun Festival and an Easter Egg Hunt. The R&B duo K-Ci and JoJo are from the area.
Recycling and Landfill
Wingate is located in Union County in North Carolina. The Town of Wingate does offer limited weekly curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
2125 Austin Chaney road
Wingate, Nc 28174
Facility Phone: (704) 283-3576
Hours of Operation
- Yard waste
- Used motor oil
- White goods
Items not accepted at this facility include:
- Rigid plastic containers
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Wooden pallets
A Couple Of Questions About Our Rolloff Service
- What is the difference between a rolloff, open top rollaway, canister, bin, etc…? I’m confused.
All the words used to describe a dumpster mean the same thing. A dumpster is a rolloff and a bin is a container. Most businesses have certain terms they use to describe the same item and it is no different in our world. Furthermore, most rolloff rental companies offer the same basic sizes. We have bin rentals in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. Though there are many other sizes these are the most frequently requested. If you would like an in-between size just check with your Account Manager on availability in Wingate.
- How far in advance should I order my dumpster? And, do I need a reservation?
48 hours is typically enough lead time for us to get your can unit to your site. However, we do offer same day service.
- If I am planning on doing two or more projects simultaneously, can Easy Dumpster Rental deliver the one container to each site as needed?
Sure. That is not a problem. Just check with your sales rep and they will be happy to take care of any of your needs. Many people ask for this arrangement so we can easily accommodate you.
- Can I place the front load unit in the street?
It is a great idea to put the bin in the street. However, you must first check with city hall to get permission and to see if you need a permit. If you can’t sit the container in the street, we recommend that you go to your local lumber store and purchase either some plywood or planks to slide under the wheels of the bin. This will help minimize damage to your property. The hauler will help you with this.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express or you can use PayPal.
- Do I need to be home on the day of delivery?
That would be super if you could be there so there is no confusion on the placement of the rolloff. However, if you can’t be home perhaps a friend or neighbor could step in for you. We want you there so there is absolutely no confusion on where you would like your container placed.
If you have any more questions please feel free to check out our FAQ page or just call the front office.