Dumpster Rental in Fargo, ND
Get Spectacular Service And Amazing Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Magical Roll Off Service In Fargo:
We are a wonderful collection of team players who believe in getting the job done right the first time. There are no excuses allowed at our firm and we strive for perfection each and every day.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is solid gold.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- Call us up with any questions you have regarding your rental. We want you to be happy.
- Easily extend your bin rental for a flat, daily fee.
- We rent a residential dumpster for any size job around the home.
Don’t Miss Out-Call And Save Up To $100 On Your Front load Unit Rental Cost:
Our dumpster bin rental prices are so low you will hardly believe your eyes. Believe it. Other companies have been taking advantage of you. Not us. We love the reaction from our customers when they see their super low rates.
- Our flat rate pricing model is so great you will never go anywhere else.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably to help you keep you well within your budget.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Fargo.
- Take a look at our dumpster weight calculator.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Fargo, ND
Fargo has the largest population in the state with 125,000 residents. The City was founded in the 1870’s. The 3 largest employers are Sanford Health, North Dakota State University, and Essentia Health. The town has many museums and theaters for residents to enjoy.
Recycling and Landfill
Fargo is located in Cass County in North Dakota. The City of Fargo does offer bi-weekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the City County Landfill. The Landfill is located at the:
- 4501 7th Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102.
- Phone (701) 282-2489.
- Hours of Operation are Mon-Fri 7:15-5 and Sat 7:15-1. Closed Sunday.
- Items accepted at this landfill include Cardboard, Plastic, Glass, Magazines, Newspaper.
- Items not accepted at this landfill include Appliances, Batteries, Motor oil, Tires, and Yard waste.
- Please follow this link to the landfill home page for other information.
The Two Major Groupings Of Landfills
Most trash or waste that haulers transport is taken to designated landfills depending on what type of materials we are picking up. The U.S. Government has set the guidelines for managing landfills under the auspices of the EPA. These guidelines were implemented to protect our ecosystems from hazardous and solid wastes. A couple of its national goals include:
- Protecting human health from potential hazardous waste disposal
- Reduce the amount of waste generated by recycling
The 2 major categories of landfills are
- Subtitle D: Regulates the management of solid waste. A subtitle D landfill includes Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Waste, and Coal Combustion Residual sites. In addition, it oversees Construction and Demolition landfills. Municipal solid waste is typically the waste from your home. These landfills are tasked to halt waste from leaching into the soil. Our drinking must be protected at all costs. Usually, a liner is used to protect this from happening. This prevents litter and air pollution. There are guidelines that must be followed to make sure that underground water is not being polluted. The landfill will use underground water monitoring equipment to keep close tabs on contamination and to continue to do so for up to 30 years after the landfill has been shut down.
- Subtitle C: Subtitle C landfills deal with hazardous waste materials. These treatment plants use incinerators to help rid the site of these toxins. Boilers are used to capture energy through heat. And then it will use this energy to provide electricity. This is a win-win situation for both the landfill, the environment, and citizens.
- Industrial Waste Landfills are primarily used for any other material than what is dropped off at a Solid Waste Landfill. For example, any non-hazardous waste would be dropped off at an Industrial Waste Landfill.
- A Construction and Demolition Landfill will have debris such as construction materials, demolition waste, roadwork and excavation debris. Also, the site will accept glass, plastics, concrete and metals.
The EPA by issuing and enforcing regulations regarding landfills does it’s best to protect the public and the environment from potential danger. Thus giving the public a level of trust and certainty that steps are being taken so we can have clean air and water.
Easy Dumpster Rental will be more than happy to take your recyclables to a recycling center or a landfill that handles recyclables. We offer a wide variety of dumpsters sizes to handle any size project. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in the country.