Dumpster Rental in West Fargo, ND
Get A Service & a Roll Off Price To Die For
How We Provide Thunderous Roll Off Service In West Fargo:
When you rent a dumpster bin from us you’ll never feel like you’re on your own. Our highly trained and motivated account managers will be with you every step of the way. Our customer service is a step above the rest.
- We provide dumpsters for residential and construction debris. We love helping you.
- Never, ever put hazardous waste materials into a dumpster. It is against EPA regulations.
- We have the happiest customers on the planet. The proof is in the pudding, read their testimonials here.
- Our services include household, construction, recycling, and yard waste removal.
- Feel free to call with any questions or concerns about your dumpster rental. We are here to help you.
Save In Large Numbers With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you’re looking to save as you’ve never saved before then it’s time to call it Easy Dumpster Rental. There’s not another company in West Fargo, Fargo, or any place in North Dakota that can beat our rates.
- Our low-cost bins come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees attached and And no strings either.
- We always offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in West Fargo. A one to two punch that’s hard to beat.
- Delivery and disposal are included in one flat rate. Other companies will double charge you for the same.
- Get a cheap dumpster rental in West Fargo. No one can come close to her amazingly low prices.
- If you use another dumpster rental company you are going to pay a heavy price and regret not using us.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Transfer Station and Hip Data About West Fargo, ND
The city of West Fargo has a population of 35,000 residents and it is the fastest growing city in the state. The majority of the citizens have either German or Norwegian background. The town has been recognized as a Tree City for over 30 years and named one of North Dakota’s safest cities. The city has quite a few technological companies including Applied Industrial Technologies, B&G Technologies, and Data Technologies. West Fargo holds quite a few festivals and faires each year including Big Iron, which features farm equipment, Bonanzaville Pioneer Days and the Red River Valley Fair.
The city of West Fargo is located in Cass County. The town does provide biweekly curbside recycling for its citizens. The sanitation department will accept the following materials for recycling
- Plastics 1-7
The department will not accept the following materials.
- Food waste
- Plastic bags
- Hazardous waste
To find out your recycling schedule and other pertinent information concerning recycling please follow this link the city of West Fargo’s website.
Recycling drop off sites. You can get more info about these sites by contacting the Sanitation department at (701) 433-5440.
- Department of Sanitation – 117 Eighth St. W, West Fargo, ND 58078.
- Eagle Run Water Tower – 40th Avenue W. and Sheyenne Street, West Fargo, ND 58078.
- 1620 Main Ave. W, West Fargo, ND.
- Call (701) 430- 5440.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30. Saturday 9-1. Closed Sundays.
Residents may bring household waste, branches, building materials, and furniture to this location. However, there is a small fee for white goods.
The sanitation department will pick up Christmas trees after January 1. Ensure all bulbs and ornaments have been removed. This city offers biomass recycling for leaves and branches grass logs and garden waste. The town will offer mulch for residents to use for whatever seems fit.
We Have Some Great Money and Time-Saving Tips When You Rent A Dumpster In West Fargo
To help you get the most bang for your buck when renting a dumpster from us we are going to offer you some great ideas to make your experience a good one. Obviously, the most important concern is safety. Rolloff bins cannot travel our streets and highways with any debris sticking up in the air or over the sides. So, when filling your container make sure everything is below the rim.
Do not under any circumstances put hazardous waste materials into your rolloff. Hazardous waste materials are typically flammable and toxic and can cause fires, and that would be a disaster for everyone concerned. If you are caught putting these types of wastes into a dumpster the EPA will hit you with a financial penalty.
When you are filming your dumpster it’s a good idea to place larger objects at the bottom and smaller stuff as you built up. This way you’ll be able to utilize the volume and get more out of your dumpster rental.