Dumpster Rental in Avon Lake, OH
Get Mind Boggling Low RollOff Rates With Amazing Service
Get Ohio’s Number One Roll Off Service In Avon Lake:
For over 16 years we have done all we can to be the very best company in the Country by exceeding every customer’s expectations when it comes to service. Our competitors are in awe and wish they were us.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Avon Lake.
- Call us with any questions you may have about your open top rollaway rental.
- Get a bin quote faster than a cheetah chasing down a gazelle.
- Easily extend your lease period for a daily, rate. Keep your bin as long as you need to.
- Read testimonials from our customers who find our company irresistible.
Save Right Now With Us-Up To $105 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Many of our competitors attempt to compete with us on dumpster rental rates. But, too bad for them they just can’t. We run a lean machine which lets us keep our rental rates well below the average cost.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Avon Lake and all of the west side.
- Our low-cost front load units come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- Get renowned and favorable dumpster pricing with us and only us.
- Our bin weight calculator is working overtime to keep up with all the demand.
- Don’t miss out of the deal of a lifetime by not calling us for your next rolloff rental.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Garbage Collection, Recycling and Breathtaking Facts About Avon Lake, OH
Avon Lake is designated a Tree City USA and was settled in 1765. The current population is near 23,000 residents. Sitting on Lake Erie the town is one of the more beautiful cities in the Cleveland-Elyria area and one of the wealthiest. Some industries in Avon Lake include Lubrizol, the Ford Motor Company, PolyOne Corp., and Reliant Energy. There are over 200 acres set aside for residents with a total of 6 community parks. At these parks, you can find playgrounds, water slides, bike trails, and tennis courts. Impactful residents of Avon Lake include Matt Ouimet, former President of Cedar Fair, and model Carmella DeCesare.
The city offers 3 levels of service for refuse pick up. Residents can choose a 96-gallon, 64-gallon, or unlimited gallons of trash to be collected at the street. Service is weekly and you can gather more information at the Avolon Lake City’s website.
The city of Avon Lake is located in Lorain County. The village does provide weekly recycling services for its residents and the city offers single-stream recycling. Each residency is provided with a 64-gallon tote. Materials Accepted is Magazines, Glass jars, Plastic Jugs, Newspaper, and Catalogs. Unacceptable Waste is Styrofoam, Toys, Motor oil, Shrinkwrap, and Antifreeze containers.
Lorain County Collection Center
- 540 S. Abbe Rd., Elyria, Ohio 44035.
- (440) 329-5440.
- Center Hours are Mon 12-4 and Wed 12-6. Also each Sat 9-3. Closed all other days.
- The Center will gladly accept the following materials such as Acids, E-waste, Scrap Tires, Cooking oils, and Household bleach.
- The Center will not accept the following stuff Ammo, Explosives, Radioactive materials, Construction debris, and Infectus waste.
- The collection Center also will take shred your documents There is a limit of 5 blue grocery bags per visit. Things like bank account statements, income records, medical records, and legal docs are all accepted.
The Lorain County Solid Waste Mangement District offers educational programs for local students. A few of these programs include books and movies for kindergarteners to high school students. You can also have presentations at your school by contacting the District’s office at (440) 328-2249.
The Ohio State University (Go Bucks) extension office has informative classes and workshops on composting with fungus, worms, and how creatures help turn your soil into something special.
Waste Audits For Businesses
The Lorain County Solid Waste Mangement District provides free Waste Assessments for companies absolutely free of charge. If you have at least 20 employees, the District will partner with you to come up with a plan to help you become more efficient at recycling and how to save money and reuse materials.
They will help you develop a Green Team and develop a plan for waste diversion. The auditors will take a careful look at your current waste trash service and recycling practices and come up with a strategy that will be of a benefit to both your company and the community. Contact the District at (440) 329-5111 for more information.