Dumpster Rental in Canal Winchester, OH
Get Perfect Prices On Your Bin-Rental Rates
How We Offer Lavish Roll Off Service In Canal Winchester:
Don’t get a container from anyone else or it could turn into a Shakespearean tragedy for you and anyone else involved. And if you are up on your Shakespeare you know it doesn’t end well.
- Get a bin quote lickety-split or even quicker on your rental. We are like a super fast jet.
- We have same day service in Canal Winchester and close by towns. We want to make you happy.
- Did you know you can request an online rolloff pickup? Trying to save you some time.
- We protect our reputation every day by offering consistent and unbeatable services
- With over 16 years experience in the biz, we can help you solve any problem.
Perpetual Savings With Us-Up To $135 On Your Front Load Unit Rental Cost:
Trying to save customers money is what we are all about here at Easy Dumpster Rental. We are consumers also, and we desire the lowest prices when we shop for services and its only right we do the same for you.
- Hidden fees are an anathema to us. So, they will never happen to you if you rent from us.
- Our open top rollaway weight calculator is almost as cool as OSU’s marching band.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to offer everyday low costs.
- Bottom line flat rate pricing with no gimmickry and gaudy come-ons.
- We have Speedy Service and Super Savings in Canal Winchester. We all love to save.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Yard Waste, Recycling and Neat Facts About Canal Winchester, OH
Canal Winchester was settled around the early part of the 1880s. The town celebrates aLabor Day Festival and a Christmas in the Village Festival. The city is the location of both the National Barbers Museum and the National Barbers Hall of Fame. Another must-see place is the Slate Run Vineyard and Winery. The Bergstresser Bridge is the only wooden covered bridge in Franklin County. A few great folks from the city include songwriter Oley Speaks, National Basketball Association player Byron Mullens, and painter Robert Warren of PBS fame. The village has over 4 miles of paved bike and hiking trails.
A private contractor handles both refuse and recycling pickup. Homeowners and renters are given a wheeled 96- gallon cart. The service provider requests that your bag and tie all trash before it is placed into the bin. Ensure you place your container in front of the driveway. Place all of your yard waste into biodegradable bags which can be purchased at your local supermarket. The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services.
The city will pick up all of the following items.
- Box springs
- White goods
All appliances must have their doors off before you put them out on the tree lawn. Lumber products are acceptable by they cannot be any longer than four feet. This link to the City’s website will have more insights for you.
Recycling Drop off Facility
- Audubon Metro Park Service Area – 207 W. Whittier Street, Columbus, OH 43215
This facility is available 24/7. It accepts the following wastes.
- Lined boxes
- Glass bottles
- Metal Cans
Why Our Clients Love Us So Much
You have heard or may have experienced the expression, ” love is fickle and fleeting.” Not with us. Our customers love us to death. We have the most loyal customer base in the industry. Each year thousands of customers come back to rent a container from us.
Why? It is because we do exactly what we say we will do. No empty promises. If we schedule a delivery at 10 am Monday, the bin will be there 10 am Monday. Not 12, not on Tuesday but Monday. Same goes for our pick up services.
We have great low rates on all of our containers. We are not here to rip you off but to give you the very best service and the lowest possible costs. We treat our clients with respect. Every person is valuable and is worthy to be treated nicely. Right? That is how we feel here.
Our Account Managers and Front Office Staff are polite and knowledgeable. They will always go the extra mile to ensure you have a fabulous experience. And, if a problem does arrive, trust us it will be taken care of ASAP.
We all like to be treated fairly and honestly. And that is how we try to work with all of our customers. Respect gets respect. So, call us and find out for yourselves why we are the most loved company in the industry.