Dumpster Rental in Celina, OH
Get Incredible, Out Of This World Bin Rental Rates
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Celina:
If you want and demand top-flight customer service that is so perfect you will never have to listen to lame excuses, then pick up your cell and call Easy Dumpster Rental. Because Ohioans know all about great flights.
- We have fantastic service can haul up to 5 tons of debris and recyclables.
- Our long, no fuss rental periods allow you to work at a comfortable pace.
- Read stories of customers who will never use another rental service except for ours.
- Rent a container and keep it as long as you need it. No nonsense lease extensions.
- Check out our FAQ page to get some answers about how our company operates.
Savings That Are Breathtaking-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Don’t let other bin rental companies steal your life savings. Our prices are consistently lower than the competition. WHY? We want to make a buck too, but we are not going to gouge you to do it.
- Very low, flat rates on a wide variety of the most beautiful dumpsters in Celina.
- Both delivery and disposal in one super slashed rate to help you save money.
- A rolloff weight calculator that is so accurate that Santa uses it before He takes off.
- Never experience a migraine again when you see your bill. No hassles either.
- Super fast service and Super low costs in Celina and all of Ohio.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Trash Pickup, and Cool Facts About Celina, OH
Celina lies on the western shore of Grand Lake Saint Marys and has a current population of 10,500 residents. The city was founded in 1834. At one time Huffy Bike was built here. The largest employers are Reynolds and Reynolds, Crown Equipment, and Celina Tent. There are many farms in the area due to the fact that there is rich soil. The village has a few special annual events such as Freedom Days Picnic, Mercer County Fair, Governor’s Cup Regatta, and Celina Lake Festival. Wright State University has a campus here, and there are a ton of famous people from this town.
The city requires all residents to put all trash into the city’s bags. If you dare use cans or trash bags they will not pick up your debris. These special city bags can be purchased at various grocery and hardware stores located in Celina. The town will also pick up yard waste and recycling.
Recycling in Celina
The village does provide weekly street side recycling services. Again you must use the city’s special bags for your recyclables. The city will accept magazines, newspapers, jugs, and plastics. They will not pick up styrofoam, ceramics or light bulbs.
Residential Brush and Limb Pickup
These agricultural items will be picked up by the city starting in April and continue until October. Because the city takes a tremendous amount of pride in the way it looks, you are asked not to put debris out on the tree lawn until 3 days before your scheduled pick-up day.
Limbs should be stacked in neat piles and facing the same direction. No more than 3 cubic yards are allowed for each residency. Crews will make a monthly run and if you do not follow the rules of orderliness, you will have to wait until the following month.
Celina Sanitary Landfill
- 6141 Depweg Road, Celina, OH 45822.
- Landfilll phone is 419. 925.4592.
- Drop Off Hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-4. First Saturday of each month: 8-12. Closed Sundays
Waste that is allowable:
- Non-Friable Asbestos
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Contaminated soil
- Auto Tires
The County each year holds a Household Hazardous Waste and Steel Drop-Off Day at the:
- Mercer County Fairgrounds – 1001 W Market St., Celina, OH 45822.
- Phone: (419) 586-3239
You may want to call to find out what day the County will be holding this event. You can go to the Mercer County Website for more info.
The event typically is held in August on a Saturday. The items that will be allowed to be dropped off include
- Dioxin waste
- Small propane tanks
The County will not accept empty paint cans, E-waste, or needles.
The Mercer County Solid Waste Mangement District has an educational specialist that will come out to your classroom or group to give talks about litter prevention and recycling. The presentations can be tailored for all ages from preschool to adults. Call the County on 429-738-5370 to talk to the specialist. The presentations are sponsored by Mercer County and are free.