Dumpster Rental in Chillicothe, OH
Get Out Of This Galaxy Roll Off Rates
Always Providing Unsurpassed Roll Off Service In Chillicothe:
As the old saying goes, you’re only as good as your last performance. We never rest on our laurels and are looking forward to the next customer and their needs. Partner with us and experience greatness.
- Get an online dumpster quote and a dumpster consultation absolutely free of charge.
- We have rented 10’s of thousands of front load units and have many happy clients.
- If you have any inquiries and need some answers, check out our FAQ page.
- If you need an open top rollaway ASAP, we can help you right now.
- We cannot allow hazardous waste materials into our containers.
Save Heaps With Us-Up To $90 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are looking for a bargain on your next dumpster rental then you need to call us. Our prices are consistently lower than the competition. So, why pay more if you don’t need to?
- Our flat rate pricing model is studied by the top economists at the Univ. of Chicago.
- All of our costs are transparent with no hidden fees. Pricing that is straightforward.
- We have what’s called a “best rolloff price guarantee.” Not to many companies can offer this.
- We offer Speedy Service and Unbeatable Low costs. No one in Ohio can beat our rates.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in a bundled price that helps keep costs down.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling and Chill Facts About Chillicothe, OH
Chillicothe is on the Scioto River just south of Columbus. Europeans began coming to the area as early as 1795. Today the population is around 22,000 residents. The largest companies in the town include Pixelle Paper Mill, Ohio University-Chillicothe, and Adena Regional Medical Center. The city has eight parks that offer activities such as baseball, softball, basketball and tennis courts, and playgrounds. There is a skate park, a bike path, swimming pool and soccer fields. Some festivals that are part of the town’s identity include the Feast of the Flowering Moon and the Southern Ohio Storytelling Festival. Jazz singer Nancy Wilson, and novelist James Leo Herlihy are from Chillicothe.
Trash is picked up weekly. All waste materials must be in plastic trash bags and weigh no more than 40 pounds. Paper bags, hot ashes, concrete, tires, and motor oil will not be accepted. Christmas Trees are picked in January. If you have medical waste is must be put into hard plastic containers.
The City of Chillicothe is located in Ross County. The town does provide bi-weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. Each residency is given a 95-gallon container. You can place the following items into this receptacle:
- Plastic Jugs
- Office paper
Stuff that cannot be recycled:
- Plastic bags
- Wine glasses
- Paper towels
You can recycle shredded paper if it is put in a clear trash bag.
Large items that you can dispose of it the street include furniture, mattresses, carpet, chairs, and sofas.
E-waste, old radios, water tanks, and construction materials will not be picked up.
On the City’s website, there is more information about all of the above-mentioned topics.
Yard waste which includes brush, leaves, and grass clippings can be dropped off at the facility listed directly below. During the Fall leaves will be picked up. The City of Chillicothe Yard Waste Drop-off Site can be reached at:
- Renick Avenue, Chillicothe, OH 45601.
- Call (740) 773-9715.
- Operation hours are Wednesdays and Saturdays 8-noon. Closed all other days.
Chillicothe Transfer Station
- 195 Seney Rd., Chillicothe, OH 45601.
- Phone (800) 963-4776.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 4:30am-4pm. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
You can drop off Construction and demolition material and municipal solid waste. This facility will not accept hazardous waste.
Follow These Simple Steps When Loading Your Rolloff Rental In Chillicothe
You’ve ordered your dumpster and its sitting on your property and you may be wondering, what is the best way to fill this bin? We are glad you asked. First, it is a good idea to put larger items at the bottom then as the container begins to fill up to start putting in smaller stuff. This way you are assured of utilizing all of the open top rollaway’s volume. And you won’t need another bin rental.
Then for safety reasons, ensure that there is no debris hanging over the sides of the front load unit or sticking up into the sky. The hauler needs to travel down city streets, and we don’t want to be accidentally hitting anything or anyone with the stuff poking up or out over the sides.
Make sure there is no hazardous waste inadvertently placed in the dumpster, and if you follow these couple of steps you are good to go. Safety is our number one concern. If you have any questions feel free to ask your Account Manager. He/she will have all the answers.