Dumpster Rental in Cincinnati, OH
Grab Noteworthy Bin Rental Rates & Service
How We Provide Exceptional Roll Off Service In Cincinnati:
We have taken customer service to a new level. Clients find when they do business with us that they experience a degree of professionalism that they thought had disappeared from the corporate landscape.
- Our dumpster conversion gadget is turning heads on the red carpet and improving people’s lives.
- If you have any questions at all about your rental please feel free to call us and we will be glad to help you.
- Get rolloff rental service, if needed, in 24 hours or less. We will help you get out of a bind.
- We have rented 10s of thousands of front load units and we continue to expand our empire every day.
- Read stories from our clients who feel that we have the best open-top rollaway service in Ohio and beyond.
Savings Never Cease With Us-Up To $99 On Your Container Rental Cost:
There isn’t a dumpster company in Ohio who has lower prices we have. We are constantly monitoring what our competitors are charging and then make adjustments to our costs. Thus, no one can possibly have lower rates.
- We have a very simple to use dumpster weight calculator to help ensure accuracy on your costs.
- Never will see added surcharges to your statement. And we abhor the thought of hidden fees.
- Our flat rate pricing model is so brilliant that the World Economic Forum endorses it for its excellence.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low rates in Cincinnati and all of southwestern Ohio.
- All bin units are priced at an affordable price point so anyone who desires to rent a dumpster, can.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Brilliant Facts About Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, also known as the Queen City, was settled in 1788 and is one of the biggest cities in the State with a population of 300,000 residents. The town has 2 major professional sports teams, the Bengals of the NFL and the Reds of Major League Baseball. One of the great colleges of America is located here, the University of Cincinnati. Major Fortune 500 companies with corporate headquarters here include Kroger, Proctor and Gamble, Macy’s and General Electrics Global Operations. Some famous Cincinnatians include businessmen Bernard Kroger and James Gamble, astronaut Karl Gordon Henize, and Doris Day.
Some of the stuff you can place in your garbage cans includes household trash, sawdust, paint cans with dried paint, carpet if it can fit into the bin and up to three items that can fit into the tote but cannot weigh more than a total of forty pounds.
Car parts, construction debris, pianos, and concrete items will not be accepted for collection.
Bulk Item Collection
You can schedule up to 5 bulk items to be picked up by calling Customer Service at (513) 591-6000. If need a toilet picked up it must be separated from the bowl. You can have carpet, furniture, desks, and anything that will not fit into your trash can be picked up by the City’s services.
The city of Cincinnati, which is located in Hamilton County, offers bi-weekly recycling services for its citizens. You can recycle the following at the curb.
- Glass bottles (any color)
- Aluminum beverage cans
- Frozen food boxes
- Clean pizza boxes
- Office paper
The following items are not accepted for street side recycling.
- Light bulbs
- Bound books
- Plastic cups
- Window glass
For a more complete list of items that can be recycled or not click on this link.
The City of Cincinnati has partnered with a company called Simple Recycling, to pick up various articles, such as:
- Clothing, Shoes, Dishes, Drapes, Lamps.
Drop off Recycling Services
There are quite a few recycling drop-off places in the County.
- Hamilton County Environmental Services – 250 W. H. Taft Road, Clifton / Corryville, OH 45223.
- Open 24 hours.
- Kennedy Heights Park – 6039 Kennedy Ave., Kennedy Heights, OH 45213.
- Operates From Dawn to Dusk
For a more complete list of drop-off centers, you can visit the City of Cincinnati website.
Household Hazardous Waste
The District will not accept household hazardous waste but you can go to the following location to get rid of these types of materials.
- Environmental Enterprises, Inc. – 4600 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45232.
- call (800) 722-2818.
- Open Thursdays only from 1-7.
- They will accept fertilizers, explosives, motor oil, and propane tanks.
It is very important that you properly dispose of household hazardous waste. The poisons from these substances are the second leading cause of death in the County. So, ensure they are dealt with in a safe, responsible manner.