Dumpster Rental in Hillsboro, OH
Get Unrivaled Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Uncompromising Roll Off Service In Hillsboro:
We are determined to give you the greatest customer service you have ever received no matter the industry. Reliability and attention to detail are hallmarks of our company’s attitude.
- Our very long front load rental periods allow you to work at a pace that’s comfortable for you.
- Get a bin quote so fast that you will think you are traveling on a beam of light.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard open top rollaways that can handle any project size.
- Super Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Hillsboro and all nearby towns.
- Both guaranteed delivery and disposal included in one flat unbelievable low cost.
Save Like Never Before With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are feeling like you are getting ripped off on your dumpster rental rates, then it is high time you came over to a company that will treat you fair and square. We are leading the way with the lowest costs.
- Get renowned and the best dumpster rental rates that are unheard of in this industry.
- Our low-cost services include household, construction, yard waste, and recycling removal.
- If you haven’t seen or used our container weight calculator you might be paying too much.
- You can easily extend your rental lease period for a flat, daily price.
- If you are on a budget and you think you can’t afford a rental, think again.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Let Us Help You Get Rid of Your Recyclables in Hillsboro
We not only can take care of all your residential waste after a kitchen rehab but we also can take our recyclables to the closet landfill or the recycling center of your choice. With a wide variety of dumpsters to choose from and price points to fit any budget, we are well prepared to assist you.
Our front office staff is a joy to work with and will help you make the right decisions so you can have a stress-free experience. With a simple phone call, we will ask you a few questions on what you would like to do, and you will receive a low price and have your bin delivered on the day and time of your choosing. When you are all loaded up you can even go online to request a pickup.
Easy Dumpster Rental, trying to making your life just a bit easier.
Yard Waste, Recycling and Intriguing Facts About Hillsboro, OH
The village of Hillsboro was settled in 1807 and has a current population of 6,500 residents. Southern State Community Colege is located here. The city has a YMCA with exercise facilities and a swimming pool. There is a ballpark with grandstands to take in a local ball game. At Liberty Park, you will find a dog park. At the community college, there is a large walking track. Fishing is allowed, and there are shelters for parties and picnics. Hillsboro’s notable residents include Major Leauge Baseball player Kirby White, country singer Jimmy Yeary, and cartoonist Milton Caniff.
Yard Waste Services
The town has a yard waste facility that is located on Selph Road. It is open on Fridays noon-3:30 and the first Saturday of the month from 8-noon during the Spring through the Fall.
Leaf pickup starts the first week of November until the weather conditions make it impossible to continue. Make sure you rake your leaves into the street. Rake them to the curb, and the city will do the rest.
The city of Hillsboro does not offer street-side recycling services. However, there are a ton of recycling drop-off locations for your convenience throughout Highland County.
Residential Recycling Drop-off Locations
- Wal-Mart – 540 Harry Sauner Road, Hillsboro, OH.
- Terry’s Grocery – 1505 U.S. 50 near Rt. 134, Lynchburg, OH.
On the Highland County website, there is a bunch of information on where you can recycle just about anything. There are also recycling bins where you have other options available to you.
In Hillsboro, you can go to:
- Marshalls Mini Mart – 11070 St. Rt. 506 Pick-up day: Thursday.
- BMV – 1575 N. High St. Pick-up days: Tuesday & Friday.
Items you can put in these bins include:
- Glass jars
- Steel Cans
- Plastic Jugs
No medical sharps or syringes, plastic bags, hangers, trash, or hazardous materials. The County asks you to be considerate and not leave anything that cannot be recycled.
- Car Batteries – Autozone – 1281 N. High Street, Hillsboro, OH, (937)-393-0093.
- White Goods – Wilmington Iron & Metal – 2149 U.S. 68, South Wilmington, OH, (937)-382-3867.
- Cell Phones – Lowes – 107 S. Careytown Rd., Hillsboro, OH, (937)-840-3030.