Dumpster Rental in Indian Hill, OH
Grab Extraordinary Low Roll-Off Rental Rates
How We Provide Towering Roll Off Service In The Village of Indian Hill:
We will bend over backward, sidewise, or whatever it takes to ensure that you have the greatest possible rental experience known to humankind. Our customers mean the world to us and it shows in everything we do to please.
- Decades worth of experience that will give you the peace of mind you need when renting a bin.
- Read compelling narratives by our customers who think that we can do no wrong.
- We have a wide variety of rolloff sizes to help you navigate any size project with ease.
- Call right this minute for same day rental service in The Village of Indian Hill.
- Get a dumpster unit quote lickety-split and maybe faster than that.
Save For the Foreseeable Future With Us-Up To $80 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are not renting from Easy Dumpster Rental then you are getting ripped off by the competition. Don’t let other companies take advantage of you. They can’t compete with us and as a result, most find themselves closing up.
- Rent a 20 cubic dumpster rollaway so cheap you will be laughing all the way to the bank.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low rates in The City of Indian Hill. Every day you save with us.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one low-cost. Don’t let others double charge you.
- Our bin weight calculator is taking America by storm because it helps people keep more of their money.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat prices with no hidden fees. Imagine that.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste And Superb Facts About The Village of Indian Hill, OH
The Village of Indian Hill is in the Cincinnati suburbs and is ranked as the wealthiest city in Ohio. The Robb Report rated the Village to be the “Best Place to Raise a Family.” The city started out as a farming community back in 1904 and today has a population of 5,700 residents. Though there have been settlers as far as back as the late 1700s. The Stanley M. Rowe Arboretum is a 3-hectare green space that is a must see place. Some well-regarded folk from the area include Robert A. Taft, actress Victoria Van Tuyl, and Broadway Producer Rick Steiner.
The Village of Indian Hill is located in Hamilton County. The village does provide tree lawn bi-weekly recycling services for its citizens. The town embraces single-stream recycling which means that you do not have to separate your recyclables before you put them into the tote. They will be separated for you at the recycling facility. All you have to do is rinse anything you put into the container. You can recycle the following Glass bottles, Tin Cans, Paper, Milk cartons. Do not try to recycle the following stuff Plastic bags, Batteries, Clothes, Pots and Pans.
There is a printable flyer on the Village’s website and other pertinent info about recycling. Totes for your recyclables are available for purchase at the Public Works Department or call (513) 831-3712 for more information. You have the option of buying a 65-gallon or 95-gallon tote.
Yard waste can be picked up by calling (513) 831-3712. However, you must use biodegradable bags. Your bags of grass clippings, leaves, and weeds will be picked up free of charge. The bags cannot weigh more than fifty pounds.
Brush removal is available but there is a charge for this service. The brush should be cut into lengths of 6-8 feet and bundled neatly on your lawn. The Village does request that residents use private lawn care companies or tree companies that include the removal of yard waste. This is requested to help control the City’s operating costs.
Solid Waste Collection
Solid waste is picked up weekly. Residents can purchase totes from the Public Works Department. If you have large quantities of trash or bulk items it will be considered a special pick up and that will incur fees. Bulk items include furniture, mattresses, box springs, and sofas. And as with recycling bins, you must purchase trash bins from the city.
Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
If you have household hazardous waste, you can drop off these materials at:
- Environmental Enterprises, Inc. – 4600 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45232.
- Hours of Drop Off Times are Thursdays 1-7.
- The program runs from March through October.
- You can drop off solvents, pesticides, pool chemicals and more.
- Go to the Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District’s website for a complete list of items.