Dumpster Rental in Ironton, OH
Get A Rolloff Rental Rental For A Price Of A Song
How We Provide Polished Roll Off Service In Ironton:
What good is a business if their customer service is nonexistent? Not much. This is why we put such a strong emphasis on giving our clients the absolute care that they are looking and unfortunately longing for.
- Read stories from our customers who think we are the top banana in town.
- Need a rolloff right now? No problem. Call us and we will come through for you.
- Imagine a bin rental service without hassles or a headache-inducing service. That’s us.
- We have a super wide variety of some of the most beautiful open-top rollaways in Ohio.
- Our containers can haul up to 5 tons of debris to the dump for you.
Limitless Savings With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are on a tight budget and affordability is your main concern then you need to call us. Our dumpster rates are so reasonable that just about anyone can afford one. Happy spouses means happy houses.
- We offer Speedy Service and super low bin rates in Ironton.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one low price.
- Our low-cost front load units come in wholesale flat rates.
- We are very transparent when it comes to our pricing model.
- If you would like to save on a bin rental then check out our dumpster deal page.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Few Questions About Our Company Answered
What payment methods do you accept? We are accepting Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover Card.
How quickly can a get a bin delivered? Typically we would like to know 48 hours advance. However, if you are facing an emergency or are pressed for time, we offer same day service in Ironton.
How long have you been in business? We are really proud to say that we have been operating for over 16 years, and still going strong. Easy Dumpster Rental has battled through economic downturns and sluggish economies, and we are still thriving.
For more insights please visit our FAQ page.
Trash, Recycling and Intriguing Facts About Ironton, OH
Ironton is a very southern located city on the Ohio River. The name of the town comes from the contraction of “iron town” because of the city’s prior history with the iron industry. At one time Ironton had the very first professional football team in America and started the wildly successful Thanksgiving Day tradition of play football games on this day. Ironton was founded in 1849 and now has a population of 11,000 but resides within a metro area that has 280,000 residents. The Downtown Historic District is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
The city uses a waste contractor for the town and recyclables are picked biweekly. These services are for residential, condos, and businesses. Each residency and business is given a recycling bin. You can recycle the following waste at the curb.
- Plastic bottles, Food cartons, Envelopes, Aerosol cans, Metal Cans.
Not acceptable items include;
- Bed sheets, E-waste, Straws, Medical needles, Plastic bags.
Lawrence County Waste and Recycling
- 1533 County Route 1A, Ironton, OH 45638.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 5:30 til-5:30 and Sat 5-3. Closed Sundays.
- Phone (888) 786-7531.
- This facility will accept your construction and demolition waste. And, municipal solid waste, and all of your recyclables.
You also have the option of dropping off your recyclables at these additional locations:
- Ohio Valley Recycling Center – 475 Commerce Dr., Ironton, OH 45638. Call for any info at 740-302-4141.
- You can dispose of your E-waste, batteries, televisions, and glass at the above facility.
The Age Old Question… Should I Use A Bagster or A Dumpster Rental In Ironton?
This is quite simple to answer. If you are going to clean out a very small space such as an attic then, by all means, buy a Bagster. But if you have bigger and bolder plans you will be well served leasing a rolloff from us. Here is why. With a Bagster you are severely limited with how much debris you can put into one of their bags, only 3 cubic yards.
In addition, if you are carting concrete you are restricted to 1 cubic yard of waste. Plus, you have to go to a big box store to purchase it($45), and then they tell you when they are going to pick it up a going rate of $250.
What a hassle and waste of money. With a bin rental from us, you have less expense, and we will pick up the container on the day you request. Don’t get lured into what appears to be a convenience, all there selling you is a bit of a fabrication. Call us and you will be over the moon.