Dumpster Rental in Lima, OH
Get UnThinkable Rental Rates
How We Provide Beyond Belief Roll Off Service In Lima:
Not getting the service you think you deserve? Then it is high time to rent a dumpster from a company that cares and will do everything in its power to ensure you are happier after you called. We make it all happen here.
- We always put our customers first and their interests before anything else.
- Choose from a wide variety of dumpster rental sizes that can handle any project.
- Our service includes but not limited to household, construction, and yard waste removal services.
- Rent an open top rollaway with one, hassle free phone call. A dime well spent.
- Get a bin quote faster than Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird traveling over Russia.
Save To You Get Tired Of Saving-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Helping you save money is the goal of every transition. We do not want our customers to end up in debtors prison because of high dumpster rates. All of our dumpsters are extremely affordable and are priced to move.
- Receive renowned and notable rolloff rental prices until the cows come home.
- We are transparent as a ghost with our pricing model and clear as a bell.
- Rent a 40 cubic yard dumpster cheaper than dirt and with plenty leftover.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- Call us right now and you will be praising our virtues all day long.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Yard Debris, Recycling, and Laudable Facts About Lima, OH
Yard Waste and Debris
Yard waste such as trees and limbs can be put out on the tree lawn for pickup. But it must be bagged or bundled and will be collected on your regular trash pickup day. However, if you rather just take your yard debris to a facility yourself you can take it to the following location.
- The Lima Compost Facility – 1227 E. Hawthrone Road, Lima, OH 45801.
- Call Facility at (419) 227-4240.
- Open during normal business hours Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Recycling solutions in Lima
The city of Lima resides in Allen County. The city does provide weekly street-side recycling services. You do have the option of using one of many recycling drop-off locations in the county. Such as:
- Perry Township – 2501 E Breese Rd, Lima, OH 45802.
- Hours – Dusk to Dawn
This facility will accept beverage cans, office paper, glass bottles, and milk jugs. All jars and such must be cleaned and no items can be placed in recycling bins in bags.
Few Laudable Facts About Lima, OH
Situated halfway between Toledo to the North and Dayton to the South, Lima it a great location for business and commerce. The current population is 38,000 residents. The city was established in 1831. The largest companies in Lima include St. Rita’s Medical Center, Ford Motor Company, Lima Memorial Health, and General Dynamics. The town has 3 universities that include University of Northwestern Ohio, James A. Rhodes College, and a regional site of The Ohio State University. Some famous folks for the city include Phyllis Diller, Al Jardine, who co-founded the Beach Boys, and Nobel Prize winner for Physics, Willaim Alfred Fowler.
A Few Commonly Posed Questions
- How long can you keep a dumpster? Usually, you will lease a bin for a 14-day rental period. Or, you can keep a rolloff until the job is completed. We offer a plan where you can easily extend your rental period for a flat, daily fee.
- Do I need to reserve a container? Not really. But it is a good idea to put one on hold. And remember we do offer same day service if you need a bin right away.
- What means of payment do you accept? The regular suspects. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, DiscoverCard, and PayPal.
- How do I schedule a pickup? Simple. You can either call the front office or go online to request a pickup time.
- What can I put into a rolloff? Almost anything except for hazardous waste. It is against EPA regulations for us to haul such dangerous materials. If you are not sure about a particular material, call our Account Managers, they will have all the answers. Alternatively, you can go to our FAQ page for additional info on unacceptable waste.
- Should I be home on delivery day? Yes, if all possible. Sometimes issues occur when dealing with site placement. For instance, a tree branch was lower than you thought now the hauler can’t get access. So, if you are there, we can find a different location that you agree to, and everyone is happy as a lark.