Dumpster Rental in Logan, OH
Our Bin Roll Off Rates Will Have You Swooning
Get Over The Top Roll Off Service In Logan:
We are on a mission to ensure that every customer gets exactly what they want in a timely manner. We guarantee our dumpster services so you don’t have to worry about us not showing up on time.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard front load units.
- Read testimonials from our ecstatic customers who think we are awesome.
- Our staff has got its act together and is committed to you and your needs.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Logan.
- Call us with any questions you may have concerning your rental. Or, see our FAQ page.
Save On And On With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Our low dumpster rental costs will put in a nice warm glow into your heart. And because of our jaw-dropping prices, we are winning hearts and minds all over the State of Ohio. Call us and get a great deal.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably to help you stay well within your budget.
- Our low-cost open top rollaways come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one rock-bottom fee.
- A bin weight calculator that is simply ingenious and money saver.
- Get world renowned cost-savings on every bin and grab a roll off coupon while you are at it.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Compost and Enlightening Facts About Logan, OH
The Village of Logan is located in southeast Ohio on the Hocking River. The city was settled in the 1830s and has a population of 7,200 residents. Annually, on Father’s Day, the town gets together to celebrate the Washboard musical instrument. The reason it is celebrated here because the town is home to the U.S. Washboard Company. The last weekend of July the city marks the Diamond Music Festival. Some famous Loganites include Major League Baseball player Estel Crabtree, Supreme Allied Commander Europe General Curtis Scaparrotti, and women’s professional basketball player and Olympic Gold Medalist Katie Smith.
The city of Logan is located in Hocking County. The town does provide bi-weekly curbside recycling services to its citizens. You can put the following wastes into your cart:
- Mixed paper, Steel Cans, Glass jars, Cardboard, Magazines.
The following are not permitted to recycle at the curb:
- Plastic bags, Food, Sharpies, Clothing, Hoses.
Recycling Drop off Centers
- Green Township – The Maintenace Building, Front Street, Green Township, OH.
The County holds special events where you can get rid of your household hazardous waste, recyclable, and document shredding. Please follow the link to the Athen-Hocking Solid Waste District website for times and dates.
- Yard Waste Disposal Drop Off and Compost – 5991 Industrial Drive, Athens, OH.
- Call 740-594-5312 for additional information about this center.
How Long Can I Lease A Container in Logan?
Usually, the initial rental period is one week. However, if you find you need more time we can easily extend your lease for a flat daily fee. So basically you can keep the dumpster until you finish the project.
If it is getting close to the end of your rental period give us a call and the front office staff will make arrangements for you to extend your rental period. It will take just a few minutes and you will be on your way.
However, if you fail to contact us you could be facing late fees. And we don’t want to see that happen. You see, we are trying to save you money not rip you off. Most likely you will receive an email from the Corporate headquarters reminding you your lease period is coming to a close.
But, if you are so busy you forget to read your emails, try to make a mental note when your agreement is up.
How We Determine Our Dumpster Fees
There are 4 influences our pricing model. Some fees are out of our hands, such as landfill costs. That is controlled by the landfill operator and the tipping fees are usually by the tonnage.
Another component is debris type and that is something you choose. However, some materials, like recyclables are going to cost you less than other types of materials to dispose of.
Debris weight is obviously going to be linked to debris type. So, if we are hauling concrete is going to cost a little bit more than yard waste, as a rule.
And the last thing to consider is the lease period which was just discussed above. So, these are the factors and this is how we arrive at our rental rates.