Dumpster Rental in Louisville, OH
Get Unbeatable RollOff Container Rates
How We Provide World-Class Unique Roll Off Service In Louisville:
What most people from customer service is a company that can count on. We have been renting front load units for over 16 years and thousands of clients rely on us to get the job done on time.
- Our dumpsters can effortlessly haul up to 5 tons of debris.
- You can request an online bin pickup if you so desire. Or, just call.
- We have a wide variety of open top rollaways to chose from. In-between sizes too.
- Please be aware that we are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste.
- Read testimonies from our customers who think you we an excellent job.
You Will Never Stop Saving With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you would like to save and actually have some money left over then make the switch to Easy Dumpster Rental. We are a double threat, great customer service and the cheapest prices in Ohio.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is calculating the weight of the universe.
- No hidden fees whatsoever and that’s a promise you can bank on.
- All of our charges are made upfront with no added surcharges.
- Get a great dumpster rental price by using one of our coupons.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide the low prices you love.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Lovely Facts About Louisville, OH
The village of Louisville was settled in 1834 and has a current population of 9,200 residents. The city is nicknamed “Constitution Town” for getting the U.S. House of Representatives to establish a Constitution Day. It was signed into law by President Eisenhower. The city holds a Constitution Week festival each September. Some famous people from the area include Augustus Julliard who helped fund the Julliard Musci School, violinist Shirley Givens, Medal of Honor Recipient Joseph Gabriel Harner, and Broadway actor Don Atkinson. The Saint Louis Catholic Church is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
The town of Louisville is located in Stark County. The city does not offer curbside recycling services for its citizens. Residents can use the below-listed site to take their recyclable materials.
- City of Louisville Recycling Drop-off – 619 North Chapel St., Louisville, OH, 44641.
- Call (800) 678-9839.
- Hours are Dawn to Dusk.
This facility will accept the following stuff.
- Aluminum Cans
- Glass bottles
- Plastic containers
You cannot drop off the following.
Residents can drop off their yard waste at:
- 4915 N Nickelplate St., Louisville, OH 44641.
- Phone (330) 875-3321.
- Business Hours are Wednesdays and Saturdays Only 7-7.
- Accepted waste is Grass clippings, Branches, Leaves.
- Plastic bags, treated wood, and business waste will not be allowed to be dropped off.
Items you Cannot Place In A Roll Off Rental In Louisville
If you are a first-time dumpster renter you may be wondering what you can’t put into a bin rental. Basically, you can load your container with just about anything but there are some restrictions. If you find an item listed here and you need to some help getting it disposed of, give your trash hauler or city hall a call, and they will most likely send out a truck to pick it up for you. Back to what is not allowed in a dumpster.
- Car batteries
- Household cleaners
- Motor oils
Now, this is just a partial list. If you are unsure if a certain waste or material cannot be thrown in, give us a call and we will let you know. The EPA doesn’t allow dumpster rental companies to haul hazardous waste. And there can be large fines levied against those who break this rule. The EPA has specially designed trucks to haul these types of materials and they are taken to landfills that are equipped to dispose of the wastes.
Materials You Can Put Into A Dumpster
- Storm debris
Oher stuff that is permissible includes clothing, drywall, lumber, and housewares. Cabinetry, carpet, and tiles are also acceptable. This is not an exhaustive list. And, certain cities or counties may not let you throw away some of these mentioned items. Every city has different ordinances on how to dispose of waste. However, your Account Manager at Easy Dumpster Rental will guide you through your area’s regulations and find solutions to any problem.