Dumpster Rental in Mason, OH
Get Undeniable Low Roll-Off Rates
How We Offer Acclaimed Roll Off Service In Mason:
We are focused like a laser beam to give you unparalleled customer service. Our Account Managers are the best trained in the biz plus that are very nice people. Join our team and you will never be disappointed again.
- Our services include construction, household, yard waste, and recycling disposal.
- We have a wide variety of rolloff rentals that even the most discriminating person finds irresistible.
- Rent an open top rollaway with one simple phone call that may change your life forever.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Check out our FAQ page for some insights into our company.
Save With Us Until The Stars Stop Shining-Up To $75On Your Container Rental Cost:
Very few people have money to burn. So, with that in mind, we keep our costs so low that even the most improvised person could afford a dumpster from us. That’s right. Anyone can manage to rent a rolloff.
- We are very transparent and nothing is ever hidden from our customers.
- A very simple and practical container load calculator to ensure you always get the right size bin.
- Bottom line flat-rate pricing model that will help you keep more of your money.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low dumpster rates.
- Don’t hesitate to call us now and get to know the blissful feeling of working with us.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Brush Removal, and Magical Facts About Mason, OH
Mason’s population is around 30,000 residents. Moth Money and CNN have ranked the town as one of the “Top Places to Live in America”. Kings Island Amusement Park and the Linder Family Tennis Center are both located here. The city was founded in 1803. Major employers include Great Wolf Lodge, Proctor & Gamble, Mitsubishi, Heinz, and L-3 Communications. Mason is also one of the top ten wealthiest towns in the State of Ohio. Some well-known Masonites include artist Kadar Brock, actress Majel Coleman, George Clooney spent some time here going to school, sportscaster Dan Patrick.
The City of Mason is located in Warren County. The town does provide weekly tree lawn recycling services on the same day of your trash pick up. Each residency is given a 65-gallon tote, free of charge. You can recycle the following stuff.
- Folders, Catalogs, Juice cartons, Tin cans, Glass, any color.
- Plastic bags, Medical Sharps, Window glass, Coat hangers, Ceramics.
Mason Public Works Department will pick up your brush and leaves for free. This is done once a month. There is no brush pick up during the months of January, February, and March, except for Christmas Trees. The city will not collect root balls, railroad ties, lubber, and landscape timbers.
Leaf collection begins mid-October and runs through until mid-December. Rake leaves into open area along your curb. Be careful not rake leaves near storm drains which can clog the sewers.
If you need to dispose of white goods call the Utility Department on (513) 229-8533 and they will give you info on how to dispose of these items.
- Stony Hollow Landfill – 2460 South Gettysberg Avenue, Dayton, OH 45418.
- Call 937-268-1133.
- Hours of Operation are Mon-Fri 8-4:30. Closed Saturdays and Sundays
If you click on this link to the Warren County Mangement District website you will find a ton of information on how to recycle anything from antifreeze to yard waste.
For example, if you need to get rid of batteries there are at least a dozen or so locations where you can take your old batteries.
What You Can and Cannot Toss Into A Rolloff In Mason
If you have never rented a bin container before you may be curious about what you can place into your bin. Good news, you can put just about anything into an open top rollaway. Dumpsters can hold appliances, furniture, concrete, dirt, roofing tiles, and yard waste.
Some items that are prohibited include hazardous waste, tires, car batteries, propane tanks, and cans full of paint.
If you are not sure about what you can dispose of and what is prohibited talk to your Account Manager. They will have all the answers.
When you are ready and able to clean out your garage or basement give us a call. We have the least inexpensive rolloff prices in the Buckeye State. Plus, the friendliest staff around.