Dumpster Rental in Ontario, OH
Get Appealing Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Smashing Roll Off Service In Ontario:
We feel that we are the only dumpster company in Ohio that can give you the best customer service in the Buckeye State. It is out of this world and only us Buckeyes truly appreciate and understand this, FIRST IN FLIGHT!
- Simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer is helping the world see the light.
- Choose from 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- We cannot accept materials that are hazardous in nature. EPA says, no way.
- Same day service in Ontario and nearby villages.
- Get a dumpster quote faster than Jesse Owens winning Olympic Gold.
Save A Great Deal With Us-Up To $110 On Your Open Top Rollaway Rental Cost:
When on-time delivery, followed by a perfectly timed pickup and affordable pricing are of a necessity, Easy Dumpster Rentals is the brand you can trust and feel very confident we have the lowest prices on rolloffs.
- Rent a 10 cubic yard dumpster cheaply with money to spare.
- We will, by unheard of margin, match or beat any competitors rates.
- All of our fees are made upfront and you will never see surprise surcharges tacked on.
- A simple, elegant dumpster load calculator to ensure accurate pricing.
- Our rates are so transparent, you can see them from the space station.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Transfer Station and Exciting Facts About Ontario, OH
Ontario was settled in 1834 and is just west of Mansfield. The city’s economy centers around the service industry sectors including finance, education, and healthcare. Marshall Park is where many activities take place including nature and hiking trails, and Concerts in the Park. At the local high school there programs for basketball, tennis, track, and swimming. There are also pavilion rentals for meetings and get-togethers. The city is just a short drive to the Mi-Ohio Sports Car Course, Malabar State Farm, and the Richland County Fairgrounds. A couple of famous Ontarians include MLB player Marc Wilkins and former president of Wooster College, Charles F. Wishart.
Recycling Drop Of in Ontario, OH
Ontario is located in Richland County. There are no curbside recycling services offered. However, there is a recycling location at
- Rumpke Noble Road Landfill – 170 Noble Road East, Shiloh, Ohio 44878 – Call 800-828-8171.
- Sam’s Club – 1070 Lexington-Springmill Road North – Mansfield, Ohio 44906.
The drop off place accepts the usual recyclables such as paper, plastic and aluminum cans. If you follow this link to the Richland County Solid Waste Management home page there is a ton of great information. Transfer Station is located at the:
- 621 Newman St, Mansfield, OH 44902.
- Phone Number (419) 774-5613.
- Operation Hours – Monday -Friday, 6:30 to 4, Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Great Recycling Ideas For The Holidays
At the time of this article being written near the end of the year, holidays are just around the corner. And it is a good time to think about how to properly dispose of and recycle all of the plastic, trees, tinsel, and other items that make the season so full of fun.
If your little ones didn’t tear in the gift wrap to make it unusable, try to save it for next year. If you receive ribbons, bows, and gift bags save them or regift those items. Remember any wrapping paper that is made from foil or has glitter on it cannot be recycled and must be thrown out.
Any new electronics you get and are planning on throwing your old cell phones and other e-waste, do not toss it in with the recyclables. Find out where in your town companies or stores will accept these electronic so they can be properly disposed of.
Old clothes and shoes and the such cannot be recycled. Take them to your favorite charitable organization. They will be happy to pass them to those who are less fortunate.
Another important tip on recycling, in general, is to make sure all of your tin cans, juice cartons are dry and rinsed out. If not, they can leak all over other recyclables and ruin them. Also, keep the caps on jugs and bottles.
Most cities have a day designated to provide tree lawn pick up for Christmas Trees. If your city doesn’t have this option, a transfer station or landfill will most likely accept your trees. Make sure all of the pretty bulbs and tinsel has been removed before you dispose of your tree.
There is more trash this time of year than any other period, so it is imperative that you take care of our fragile eco-systems and recycle all you can. And think of all the money you will save just on wrapping paper alone, by keeping it for next year.