Dumpster Rental in Oxford, OH
Get Prodigious Roll-Off Rental Rates
How We Provide Lofty Roll Off Service In Oxford:
Our modus opranti here at EDR is to ensure you always get quality service. Our staff is highly adept in taking care of your needs in a professional manner and with a knowledge base that would make must companies blush.
- We have a wide variety of the most excellent containers for residential uses such as a bathroom remodel.
- Our long bin rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you with less stress.
- Account Managers are waiting for you to call to answer any questions you may have about our services.
- Renting a front load unit is as easy as just going online to request a quick bin quote. Simple and sweet.
- If you are thinking of putting hazardous waste into one of our dumpsters, don’t. The EPA will penalize you.
Save Today, Tomorrow And Until The End Of Time-Up To $130 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
Many companies promise you the lowest rates but we actually have them. There is not a business in Ohio who can come close to us on dumpster costs. Though many have tried to compete with us they just end up short.
- We are super transparent with no added surcharges. We are upfront with our fees and nothing is hidden.
- Our open top rollaway weight calculator has been honored by most Ivy League schools for its innovation.
- Super low prices and service so quick you will be totally amazed at the speed it’s delivered to your site.
- To help you stay within your budget our containers are affordable and most people can manage the fees.
- We have great deals with coupons to help you get tremendous savings on your dumpster rental.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Yard Waste Removal, Recycling and Impressive Facts About Oxford, OH
The village of Oxford was chartered in 1809 and has a current population of almost 23,000 residents. The town is home to Miami University and which was recently named by Forbes Magzine has the Best College Town in The United States. The city has a vibrant cultural scene with a ton of festivals and events throughout the year. Including the Uptown Music Concerts, the Oxford Wine Festival, the Oxford Community Arts Center, and 4 museums. Miami University has over 17 miles of hiking trails throughout Oxford. Beekeeper extraordinaire Lorenzo Langstroth, painter Edith Emerson, and actor Earle Fox are all from Oxford.
The city uses a contractor for trash removal services. It is picked up weekly. There a monthly fee and you should check with the village for rates. According to the Oxford City Code, all residents must ensure that all containers are durable, rodent-proof, not subject to rust, and all must have a lid. Also, they must be no more than 32-gallons and weigh less than 60 pounds.
Recycling in Oxford
The town of Oxford is located in Butler County. The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. As with garbage removal, the city employs a contractor for its recycling services. The recycling bin is supplied by the contractor and it is 14-gallons and red. Recycling is picked up on the same day has the trash services. Acceptable stuff includes the following.
- #1-#7 plastic jugs
- Computer paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Clean pizza boxes
- Cereal boxes
Unacceptable recyclable items include:
- Plastic bags
- Coat hangers
- Light bulbs
- Telephone books
- Glossy inserts
Your Christmas Trees will be picked up during the middle of December until the middle of January. During the fall months, your leaves will be gathered by city crews. Rake leaves into the gutter and double check there are not any other debris mixed in. The vacuum can become clogged if there are other types of waste mixed in.
Yard waste will be picked up in December, January, and February. Then, from March through November. Ensure brush is no longer than 3 feet and no heavier than 50 pounds.
City of Oxford Transfer Station
- 945 South Main Street, Oxford, OH 45056.
- Call (513) 523-8412 for additional information.
- Drop Off-Hours are Monday through Friday 8-2:30. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- A permit is needed to use the transfer station and this can be picked up over at the Municipal Building on South College Street.
- There is a fee of $45 per cubic feet at the time of this writing.
- The transfer station cannot accept, tires, yard waste or batteries. Please follow this link over to the City’s website for more information on all recycling and waste removal options.
Don’t forget Easy Dumpster Rental. We can handle both residential and huge construction projects. Buzz us and discover why we have such a loyal following.