Dumpster Rental in Sidney, OH
Get Ridiculous Low Container Rental Rates
How We Provide Imaginative Roll Off Service In Sidney:
Our Easy Dumpster Rental team works like people obsessed so you will always have the best service in Ohio. They work so diligently that the Boss forbids them from working 20 hours per day. That’s dedication.
- We have a bin conversion visualizer that is endorsed and used by scientists far and wide.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard open top dumpsters. They are objects of beauty.
- Request a dumpster pick up online to save some time. We offer convenience and reliability.
- Hassle free service with no high-pressure selling techniques. Our bins rent themselves.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Sidney.
Save A Big Chunk Of Change With Us-Up To $90 On Your Open Top Bin Rental Cost:
Don’t let any dumpster company take advantage of you. Do your homework so you can make a smart decision. We have software that is constantly monitoring roll off prices around the country and we are the cheapest you will find.
- Our inexpensive bin rental rates will thrill your soul and keep money in your wallet.
- Super Low Prices and Speedy Service in Sidney and nearby communities.
- Hidden fees bug us and you will never have to worry about them from us. We are straightforward.
- Get a cheaply priced front load unit rental and save your money for a vacation or a new toy.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is used by SpaceX to weigh payloads before blasting off into space.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste, and Super Interesting Facts About Sidney, OH
The town was settled in the mid-1800s and is the home to an 1881 Second Empire courthouse and Gothic revival Monumental Building dedicated to those who perished during the Civil War. The great architect, Louis Sullivan designed the People’s Federal Savings and Loan Association Building which is designated as a National Landmark. The current population of the city is 21,000 residents. The village hs around 27 parks for residents to enjoy many activities. Some notable folks from the town include actor Dean Miller, Nobel Prize Laureate, Paul Christain Lauterbur, a philosopher, professor, and Yale Grad Louis H. Mackey.
Garbage is picked every week and must be put into the carts that are provided by the contractor. If any debris is outside the carts, it will not be picked up. The village asks you not to put vegetation or concrete into the bins, and the cart should not weigh more than 60 pounds.
The village does provide bi-weekly curbside recycling services. 2 recycling bins are provided by the city. The recycling service is picked up the same day as your garbage day pick up.
Rules for recycling
- In the black recycling bin, the following items are allowed – (Newspapers, Cardboard, Junk mail, Paperboard)
- In the green bin, you can place the following debris (Plastic bottles, Glass jars, Steel food cans, Aluminum Cans)
Dishes, toys, mirrors, and ceramics are not to be recycled. For more info on recycling in Sidney, follow this link to the City Hall Website.
Big Items Pick Ups
Mattresses, furniture made out of fabric such as couches and chairs should be wrapped in plastic. Only one big item per week will be collected. For special pick ups call the Revenue Collection Supervisor on (937) 498-8115.
Vegetation is picked up the same day of your trash day but only through May till October. Vegetation should not exceed two inches in diameter, four feet in length, or weigh over sixty pounds. Stumps, sod, dirt, and root balls should be removed by your contractor.
Household Hazardous Waste
This type of debris can be disposed at North Central Ohio Transfer Station. The station is located at the:
- 1600 Riverside Dr. Sidney, OH 45365.
- (419) 228-8278 Ext. 20.
- Open from Monday-Friday 8-4 and Saturdays 8:30-12. Closed Sundays
This facility only accepts household hazardous waste between the months of April through October.