Dumpster Rental in Springfield, OH
Get The Very Lowest Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide Dignified Roll Off Service In Springfield:
When you partner with us you are getting more than just a dumpster, you are getting a team of experts who will be with you from start to finish. And all points in-between. Years of experience that translates into great service.
- Our front load conversion gadget is used by many people in the world who need accuracy.
- Over 16 years in the dumpster rental biz and we are the professionals you need.
- Request an online rolloff rental pick up and save some time by doing so.
- We have a nice, wide variety of containers for any type of job. Great for after a Parade clean up.
- Please note it is strictly forbidden by the EPA for us to haul hazardous waste materials.
Permanent Savings With Us-Up To $105 On Your Container Rental Cost:
You can shop around as much as you like but you are never going to find dumpster rental prices as low as ours. We follow the roll off market closely and adjust our prices accordingly so no one can ever outmaneuver us on rates.
- Rent a 40 cubic yard open top rollaway at the cheapest rates in Springfield.
- You will never feel the anguish of hidden fees or added surcharges when your rent from us.
- Our Boss loves making customers happy. So check out his recent rolloff deals.
- Never overpay again on a bin rental when you choose us. A smart and frugal move.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rates and no one can beat our costs.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling And Brilliant Facts About Springfield, OH
Springfield sits on the Buck Creek, Beaver Creek, and The Mad River. It was settled in 1801 and the population today is 61,000 residents. Wittenberg University is located here along with Clark State Community College. A few of the larger companies include Navistar International, Clark County Schools, and Community Mercy Health Partners. The Clark State Performing Arts Center offers many events including concerts from the Springfield Symphony Orchestra, off-Broadway shows, and lectures on important topics. Some people of importance who were either born or raised here include silent film star Lillian Gish, jazz pianist Call Cobbs, and Buckeye great Braxton Miller.
Clark County Solid Waste
- West Recycling Station – 1602 West Main Street, Springfield, OH
- Drop off containers from 7 am-7 pm seven days a week.
Recycling Drop Off Options
There are 6 recycling stations in Clark County. Each station has 3 types of bins. One bin is for paperboard and cardboard. Another is for paper such as newspapers and catalogs. And the 3rd is for cans, glass, and plastics. All materials are to be placed into the bins loosely with no plastic bags used for disposal. The West Station sells 18-gallon recycling bins. Call the station for prices. Other items that these stations will accept are:
- Milk cartons, Soda Cans, Water bottles, Detergent bottles, Salad dressing bottles
The Station will not accept styrofoam, plastic wrap, used motor oil containers, and solvents.
The West Station is also a specialty recycling facility. Therefore it will accept e-waste, paint, used tires, and fluorescent bulbs. Plus so much more. Click on the above link for more information. There is a nominal fee for certain items.
If you need to dispose of batteries go over to an Advance Auto. For cell phones go to Best Buy. For concrete contact City Wide on 323-3506. Goodwill Stores will also take your unwanted computer-related electronics.
What Are The Actually Sizes or Volume of Dumpsters In Springfield
Some people may be a little confused when we mentioned our rolloff sizes. How large is a 40-cubic yard container, or a 10 cubic yard bin? Well, we are going to explain this and give you some common known references to help you better understand and then to enable you to make sure you are choosing the right size open top rollaway for your project.
Ok, let us look at our smallest dumpster, the 10-cubic yard. The dimensions of the bin are 4 feet high, 8 feet wide and 10-12 feet in length. It is ideal for smaller projects such as cleaning out an attic. It is equivalent to the cargo space of 4 large pick up trucks or 90 wheelbarrows. It holds about 2 tons.
Next up is our 20 cubic yard rolloff. It is our medium sized container. Its dimensions are as follow:
- 4.5 feet high | 8 feet wide | 20 feet long
- It holds about 6,000 pounds of waste.
Our 30 cubic yard front load unit can hold about 4 tons and it is 6 feet by 8 feet by 20 feet. Perfect for major construction jobs. Roughly equal to 270 wheelbarrows.
At last but not least, our 40 cubic yard container. It can carry about 360 wheelbarrows of waste or what 16 large pick trucks could carry. it is 8 feet high, 8 feet wide, and 20 feet long. This is dumpster is great for large commercial projects.
We hope this has given you some clarity and helped with any confusion you may have had. You can follow the link and see for yourself what all the roll-offs look like.