Dumpster Rental in Twinsburg, OH
Bin Roo Off Rates That Will Have You Doing Handsprings
How We Provide Eye-Popping Roll Off Service in Twinsburg:
When we say that we are going to do something for you, you can take it to the bank. Our commitment to you is rock solid. We treat all of our customers with respect. Order from us and never experience disappoint again.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool was designed with you in mind to make life easier.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs. We can help you tackle any job.
- Rent a front load unit with one simple uncomplicated phone call or go online to order your bin rental.
- As per EPA laws, we cannot haul hazardous waste materials. They can explode and cause fires.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Twinsburg.
You Haven’t Saved Until You Order From With Us-Up To $90 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
If you are looking to save some money and still receive sensational service as well, you have found the right company. We are well respected and thought off through out the Buckeye State. Like OSU, we are winners.
- Get a dumpster rental that is cheap and affordable in Twinsburg and all of the surrounding area.
- If you find yourself running short on time you can easily extend your lease for a flat, daily rate.
- We have a dumpster weight calculator that is above anything else you have ever seen.
- Our open top rollaway pricing is so renowned that have heard of it in both China and India.
- We offer not only fast as lightening service but Super Savings in Twinsburg.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Refuse Disposal, and Cool Facts About Twinsburg, OH
The village of Twinsburg has a current population of 19,000 residents. The town was settled in 1817 by a pair of identical twins, the Wilcoxes, who purchased 4,000 acres. And in 1976, the city started celebrating “Twin Days” in honor of these 2 gentlemen. Twins from all over the country come to partake and meet with fellow twins. (my cousins used to attend this event) Famous people from the area include radio personality Howie Chizek, National Football League players Keely Herndon and Zoltan Mesko, and assistant coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Posey.
The town of Twinsburg is located in Summit County. The city does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. The city contracts with a contractor and each residency are given 1 recycling cart. Recycling Drop Off Location can be reached at:
- Chamberlain Middle School – 10260 Ravenna Road, Twinsburg, OH 44087.
- Call (330) 963-6260.
- There are bins located behind the school buses and they can be used 24/7.
- Acceptable Items are Newspapers, Catalogs, Junk mail, Plastic Jugs, Tin Cans.
- Prohibited Stuff is Tires, Motor oil, Plastic bags, Liquids, Food.
You can place 1 bulk item on the tree lawn each week. Bulk items include furniture, desks, box springs and so forth. Carpets will be collected but must be bundled. All mattresses have to be wrapped in plastic. If you follow this link you will be redirected to the City’s website where more information on recycling, yard waste, and bulk item disposal can be found.
Twinsburg has contracted with “Simple Recycling” that will help you recycle your clothes, shoes and other types of goods at the curb and ensure that they are given to people; who have a need for these items. The company will provide you with bags and all you need to do is place the items by the street and they will gather them on your regular trash day pickup.
Trash is collected weekly by an outside contractor. All residents are given 1 cart for their garbage. You are requested to keep a 3-foot distance between other containers trees, and mailboxes. Position receptacles to the closet side of your home and make sure there is no trash spilling out.
City officials encourage all residents to compost. However, you may place up to 6 bags of leaves and grass clippings on the tree lawn each week. Fill your cart first then what is left over, place in bags.
Household Hazardous Waste
You can drop off your household hazardous waste at the following location.
- Summit County Reworks – 1201 Graham Road, Stow, Ohio 44224.
- Phone (330) 374-0383.
- Hours are Every Thursday 2-7 (June -September).
- Household hazardous waste includes pool chemicals, fertilizers, paints, epoxies, and pesticides. If you go to the REworks website you can find out what additional stuff you can drop off at this facility.