Dumpster Rental in Vandalia, OH
Get True Savings On Your Bin Rental Rates
How We Provide World Renowned Roll Off Service In Vandalia:
If you have feelings of regret because of a past dumpster rental service that didn’t go as planned, don’t fret. Call us a get service that is over the top and respected Nationwide. We don’t play games with your money or time.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool will help you get just what you need.
- Same day service is available in Vandalia.
- We have services that can dispose of both construction and residential debris.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Get a bin quote faster than a politician changing his or her mind for the millionth time.
Save Well Into The Future With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are tired of overspending on your dumpster rentals then it is high time you called us. You will be totally amazed at our low rates and services, they are impeccable. Always on time and super savings that never ceases.
- All of our front load unit rentals are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget.
- Our low-cost open top dumpsters come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees, ever.
- A dumpster weight calculator that is remarkable in every way, shape, and form.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low costs in Vandalia.
- Receive remarkable prices that will blow your mind not your wallet.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycle, Garbage Disposal and Great Facts About Vandalia, OH
Vandalia was settled in 1838. The town is called the “Crossroads of America” because of its location on the Dixie Highway and the National Road. The village was home to the Amateur Trapshooting Association. The current population is 15,000 residents. A few well-regarded folks from the area include Major League Baseball pitcher and 7-time Cy Young winner Roger Clemens, CFL QB Josh Betts, Buckeye star Taylor Decker, and minor league baseball payer Taylore Cherry. The city is rich in arts and culture venues including Vandalia Art Park, The cultural arts program, art exhibits, many works of art displayed throughout the town.
The city of Vandalia is located in Montgomery County. The town provides bi-weekly street side recycling services for its citizens. Each residency is given a 96-gallon tote. You can place the following items for pick up at the tree lawn.
- Paper products, Newspapers, Plastic bottles, Clear glass, Inserts.
Montgomery County Solid Waste Transfer Facility
- 1001 Encrete Lane, Dayton, OH 45459.
- Call (937) 225-4999.
- Operating Hours are Mon-Fri 6-8 and Sat 8-3. Closed Sundays.
You can dispose of household chemicals and motor oil at the Montgomery County South Incinerator which is located at the above transfer facility. The city offers weekly curbside pick up of bulk items such as furniture, mattresses, box springs, and desks. Mattresses and any upholstered items must be wrapped in plastic.
What Is The Smartest Way To Fill A Rolloff?
Try to distribute the weight as evenly as possible. If you can, do some prior planning before you load the dumpster by putting larger items at the bottom of the bin and work your way up with smaller debris. Utilize all of the volumes and when you are finished loading the front load unit, ensure all of the materials you have thrown in is even with the top of the bin and nothing is protruding out over the sides.
This can be a safety issue and someone could get hurt. If you have any questions please contact your Account Manager.
What Options Do I Have For Site Placement?
Typically, a residential customer will have 3 options on where you can place your dumpster. The street, your driveway or on the yard someplace. Now, you can place your bin wherever you like but your sales reps may have some suggestions for you that may help your project to go a lot smoother.
Obviously, the street for most people is the ideal choice. However, if you are doing a roofing job you may like to have the open top rollaway as close to the house as possible. This will definitely speed up your completion time and make life easier for all those involved.
However, your city may have issues about placing the bin in the street anyways and as long as your lawn doesn’t have any large trees or wires in the way is a great location as well. And, if you like, the driveway is another spot that works well for customers.
Where ever you put your dumpster we hope we are the ones doing it for you.