Dumpster Rental in Xenia, OH
Get Preeminent Roll-Off Service & Rates
How We Offer Matchless Roll Off Service In Xenia:
Every business owner wants to make the right decisions. And by renting a dumpster from us you will be on your way to improving your bottom line. Our prices will make your accountant very happy.
- We cannot under any situation haul hazardous waste materials. It is against the law.
- A headache and hassle-free ordering process. Nothing couldn’t be easier. Guaranteed service outcomes.
- Our staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, and eager to see you succeed.
- If you have any questions on the rental process or other inquiries, check out our FAQ page.
- We have a great selection of container bins for any job you need to take care of.
Uninterrupted Savings With Us-Up To $100 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
Don’t leave anything for chance, when you are deciding on purchasing a service. We are a solid company with over 16 years experience and by far the lowest dumpster prices in the Buckeye State.
- We have a flat rate dumpster pricing model that is the leading pricing tool in the industry.
- We never have hidden fees. We are transparent and if every charge is spelled out up front.
- Years of experience and industry connections enable us to give you the cheapest costs around.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is exceptional and the envy of our competitors.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Xenia and neighboring towns.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Household Hazardous Waste, Recycling and Electrifying Facts About Xenia, OH
The town of Xenia, which means hospitality in Greek, was founded in 1803. The population is near 30,000 residents. Major businesses include Mcdonald Farm Stone Quarry, Bob Evans meat packing plant, Xenia Shoe Manufacturing, and the Xenia Foundry. The Alexander Conner House, the Bank of Xenia, and the Hollencamp House are all listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The city has numerous parks (15) that feature picnic areas, basketball courts, playgrounds, and a fishing pond. Other activities include bike trails, movies in the Park and an annual Easter Egg Hunt. Inventor Larry D. Nichols grew up here.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Green County Environmental Services handles household hazardous waste. They are located at:
- 2145 Greene Way Blvd., Xenia, OH 45385.
- Call (937) 562-5925.
- Office Hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-45:30. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
The above-mentioned facility holds special drop off events throughout the year. Besides household hazardous waste drop off days, they will also accept scrap mental and large appliances. If you follow this link to their drop off events page you will find dates and times for your items you wish to dispose of.
Recycling Options in Xenia
The town of Xenia is located in Greene County. The city does provide weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. Recyclables are picked up on the same day of your trash pick up day.
For those of you who wish to use a drop off center for your recyclables, you can head over to the Greene Way Blvd. Facility to use their facilities. They are open for recycling during the following hours; Mon-Fri 7:30-6 and Saturday 9-4. Closed on Sundays.
You can find a comprehensive list of other items that require special handling and where to drop them off by following the link to the County website.
Yard Waste Disposal
Yard waste can be taken to the Greene Way Blvd site during the hours of Mon-Thurs 10:30-6 and Saturday 9-4. Closed on Fridays and Sundays
Materials accepted include grass, brush, and leaves. Brush must have the following dimensions; 8 feet long by 4 inches in diameter. The site bans apples, dirt, sod, and stumps.
We Can Assist You On Where To Find The Perfect Placement For Your Rolloff in Xenia
Not sure where to place your front load unit on your property? Will we can help you find the most optimal place. There are basically three places to put your container. One, the front or backyard, second, the driveway, or third, the street.
A few factors must be considered before deciding. What type of project you are doing. The ease of access to your property, and is it permissible to place a dumpster on the street in your city.
When you call our office our experts will guide you through this process and will be able to after a few questions find the most practical and efficient spot for your rolloff.
Site placement is essential and with the perfect location, it will make your job go that much smoother.