Dumpster Rental in Enid, OK
Our Bin Rental Rates Will Blow You Away
How We Offer Roll Off Service that Reigns Supreme in Enid:
Giving our customer’s great service that they will remember the rest of their lives is our mission. Excellency is what people want and we deliver. Do business with us and it will change your life.
- Dumpster conversion visualizer tool that is making choosing a roll off rental so much easier.
- For over 16 years we have been the leader in bin rentals in all of America.
- The proof is in the pudding. Read testimonials from our customers and you’ll see why we are number one.
- If you have a headache when you call us for service and it will magically disappear.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris.
Savings That Are Timeless With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
One thing you don’t have to worry about when you rent a dumpster from us is high prices. We are able to keep our dumpster unit rates lower than our competition because we are just smarter than they are.
- Our roll off weight calculator will enable you to get the right size rental.
- Low, flat prices on a wide variety of dumpster rollaways. No matter the size.
- Cheap dumpster rental. Get a 20-yard dumpster for much less with us.
- We are always transparent with no hidden fees to mess up your day.
- Both delivery and disposal are included in one flat rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
When You Rent A Dumpster In Enid Be Safe
It is a good idea for the safety of the driver and the community if you follow these simple safety tips when filling your roll off.
It is against EPA regulations to place hazardous waste materials into a front load unit. These materials are usually highly toxic and are prone to either explode or cause a fire. If you have any questions at all about hazardous waste please call your Account Manager at Easy Dumpster Rental.
Make sure that you properly fill you’re open top rollaway. Don’t overfill the dumpster where junk is spilling out over the sides or sticking up in the air. Following this simple tip could save lives.
Landfill Location, Recycling and Cheerful Facts ABout Enid, OK
The city of Enid has a population of 50,000 residents making the 9th largest city in OK. The town was settled in 1893. AdvancePierre Foods, Atwood Distribution, Johnston Enterprises, and GEFCO all have their corporate headquarters here. The village is home to the Tri-City Musical Festival, the Enid Symphony Orchestra, the Railroad Museum of Oklahoma. Poet D.L. Lang, opera singer Leona Mitchell, actor Lynn Herring, and sculptor Lyndon Stromberg all are from Enid. The town has quite a few parks that offer activities such as splash pads, softball, baseball, and swimming. You can also enjoy a skate park and recreational trails.
- City of Enid Landfill – 1313 East Southgate Road, Enid, OK 73702.
- Hours of Operation in Summer Time are Mon-Fri 7-6 and Saturday 8-4.
- Winter Hours are Mon-Fri 7-5 and Saturday 8-4.
- The landfill is closed on Sundays all year long. Summer hours begin in March and winter hours are effective in November.
- Each resident is allowed 12 free trips per year to drop off such item as:
- Construction and demolition
- Yard waste
- Roofing materials
- If you go over to the City of Enid Landfill website you can find additional information or you can call (580) 616-7382.
The town of Enid is located in Garfield County. The city does not currently provide curbside recycling services to its citizens. However, there s recycling center people can use.
- The City of Enid Recycling Center – 101 Chestnut Ave., Enid. OK 73702.
- Phone (580) 234-0400.
- You can drop off such things as plastic jugs, pop bottles, and aluminum cans.
- You can take your tires to the landfill for disposal.
We Have Dumpster Rentals For Both Construction and Residential Debris
Using a container to move materials to a landfill or recycling center is by far the best option for homeowners and contractors alike. There are a few other options but they pale in comparison to a dumpster. Take a large pick up for example. They may be built tough but they are sorely lacking in cargo space.
They may be able to carry a few cubic yards of debris. Sure, that’s great if you only have very little to haul. But if you need to haul 10 cubic yards or more you will be spending your days driving back and forth to a landfill wasting precious time and gas.
An open top rollaway will be able to carry more, cost you less money and save you time. Choose a roll off from us and enjoy more of your day.