Dumpster Rental in Lawton, OK
We Are Upending Bin Rental Rates In Oklahoma
How We Provide Praiseworthy Roll Off Service In Lawton:
When you rent a dumpster from EasyDumpsterRental you are getting more than a way to get junk to a landfill. You are receiving over 16 years of experience. We provide elegant solutions to messy problems.
- Get a bin quote faster than a pianist playing The Flight of the Bumblebee.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings to all of the Sonner State.
- Today, we are announcing same day service for the people of Lawton.
- Our services can haul up to 5 tons of trash and debris to wherever you would like us to take it.
- Choose from a wide variety of dumpster units. We have just the perfect size for you.
Save For A Long Time With Us-Up To $85 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you think a rollaway dumpster will cost you your life savings, think again. Perhaps with other dumpster rental outfits, this may be true, but not with us. We have unbelievable low costs and superb service.
- Get renowned rolloff rates with us. We are becoming the most famous bin rental company in the world.
- All of our front load units are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget.
- As consumers ourselves, we loathe hidden fees and added surcharges. So, you won’t see them here.
- A very simple dumpster weight calculator indeed. Try it, you fall in love.
- Call now and join forces with the most respected bin rental company in Oklahoma.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Landfill, and Fantastic Things To Know About Lawton, OK
The town of Lawton was founded in 1901. The current population is around 100,000 residents. The economy is dependent on Fort Sill Military Reservation, but there are other drivers including healthcare, manufacturing, and higher education. The largest employer in Lawton is Goodyear Tire and Rubber. Other major employers include Lawton Public Schools, the City of Lawton, and Comanche County Memorial Hospital. Cameron University and the Great Plains Technology Institute are located here. Musician Leon Russell, Joan Crawford, Hugo Award Winning author C.J. Cherryh all called or do call Lawton home. The city has 3 public museums, the Fort Sill Museum, The Museum of the Great Plains, and the Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center.
The town of Lawton is located in Comanche County. The city, at this time, does not offer curbside recycling services for its citizens at this time. Residents can use the following facility to drop off their recyclables.
- Fort Sill Recycle Center
- 3330 Sheridan Road
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-4
- Phone (580) 442-5712
- Closed Saturday and Sundays
- Wednesday is a maintenance day.
- You can drop stuff off but you must first make an appointment.
- The Center accepts the following items: Cardboard, Plastic Jugs, Steel Cans, Office paper, Newspapers.
- It will not accept the following: Glass, White goods, Construction and demolition, Oil, Wood.
- The Lawton Landfill – 8902 SW 11th Street, Lawton, OK 73501.
- Phone (580) 581-3468.
- Hours are Mon-Sat 8-5. Closed Sundays.
- The landfill will accept yard waste, tires, metal, oil paint, and rubble.
- If you would like more info on this facility click on this link to the City of Lawton Landfill.
Don’t Forget The Importance of Recycling and How We Can Help In Lawton
Did you know that over 70% of the trash that goes to our landfills is recyclable materials? 70%! That’s a staggering number. With landfills becoming more difficult to get approval by residents it would make sense to stop this onslaught and we can do this by carefully pay more attention to what we are throwing into our trash bins. Landfills are getting maxed out and no one wants one built in their backyard. But we need to do something with all of the waste.
To help alleviate this problem we need to put more emphasis on recycling habits. And it is so simple to do. Just remember the 3rs.
Reduce: If you look into your closet and you see something you haven’t worn in awhile give it to someone who could use it. And don’t ever just toss clothing or shoes into a trashcan. No matter what you think of an item someone else will cherish it.
Repurpose: A few ideas you can consider is to take a glass jar and use it to store nuts and bolts. instead of using plastic bags at the grocery store use a cloth tote bag instead.
Rot: Composting is a great way to improve the taste of your veggies and help improve our ecosystems at the same time. Instead of tossing away egg shells or tea bags, place them into a compost bin and when they breakdown they will make great fertilizers.
Do a Google search and you will discover a ton of ideas to help you in your quest to recycle.
Easy Dumpster Rental will be thrilled to take any of your stuff to a recycling center or landfill. Give us a call and lets all start recycling.