Dumpster Rental in Oklahoma City, OK
Get Super Low Rental Cost
How We Provide Awesome Roll Off Dumpster Service In Oklahoma City:
No one can give you the level of customer service we can. Those who have tried just cant reach our level of excellence. If you desire the very best then it would behoove you to call us.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is out of site. Makes getting the correct size bin easy.
- Choose from our 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs. There mean and lean.
- If you would like you can request a bin online. Or, just give us a call from your mobile.
- If you need a bin now you can request same day service. Why wait?
- Check out our FAQ page if you need some questions answered.
Save Every Day With Us-Up To $85 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Our rolloff rental rates are consistently the lowest in all of Oklahoma. There really isn’t any reason to go anywhere else. With our top-rated customer service and the lowest costs in the area, you can’t go wrong.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is sweeping the nation.
- All rolloffs are priced affordable so you can stay well within your budget.
- Super Saving and Super Low Prices in OK City. We love for you to save.
- We will match or beat any competitors rates standing on our heads.
- Call now and get the deal of a lifetime. Front load unit rates have never been lower.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location in Oklahoma City
- Address 7600 SW 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73128.
- Landfill Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM. – 5:00 PM and Saturday 7:00AM. – 12:00PM. Closed Sunday.
- You can also call the landfill at 405-745-3002.
If you have special waste, the city operates other sites where those materials can be disposed-off. Please contact special waste contact info at 405-745-3002.
Twice a year, Oklahoma City residents can take their junk and debris to a landfill at no extra cost. Each household may drop-off one load using a trailer (up to 16-feet long) and one passenger vehicle or truck (up to a 1-ton). In order to prove residency, a current utility bill is required as proof at the landfill. Bulk waste rules and regulations apply. Watch for the city announcements in the spring and fall.
Oklahoma City residents are not permitted to dispose of hazardous materials with weekly trash collection. The city has made easy to use Beyond-The-Bin Program. Visit the website and you will find locations for most any hazardous material that you may need to dispose of.
Recycling in Oklahoma City
The city has a weekly pickup of recycled trash. They also created easy to use recycle information on their website for what is recyclable and what is not.
Bulk and Yard Waste
The city of Oklahoma City provides bulk waste pick-up day, which is on the same week and day every month (first Monday, second Tuesday, third Friday, etc.) Visit the city bulk waste calendar to see your specific collection day, or check your current utility bill.
If you like to drop-off your bulk items or yard waste you can make use of the Oklahoma City Landfill with proof of residency. The landfill contact info and hours are posted above.
We Have All The Dumpster Sizes You Need In Oklahoma City
With a wide variety of rolloff sizes, there isn’t a project you are planning on doing where we can’t help you. You can pick from a 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard front load units. And, in some locations, we even have in-between sizes.
Just ask your Waste Mangement Consultant about availability. To give you some idea on what each open top rollaway is capable of holding will break down all the volumes for you.
- 10 cubic yard: This bin is equal to 4 large pick-up trucks. Or, 90 wheelbarrows. Perfect for a basement or garage decluttering.
- 20 cubic yard: 180 wheelbarrows or 8 large pick-up trucks. Ideal for a kitchen rehab.
- 30 cubic yard: 270 wheelbarrows or 12 large pick-up trucks. Nic if you are doing a remodel on your home.
- 40 cubic yard: 16 large pick-up trucks or 360 wheelbarrows. Favorite size for contractors.
We hope these comparisons give you a better idea of the volume of our dumpsters and help you in finding out what the right size dumpster you will need for your project.