Dumpster Rental in Irmo, SC
Hold On Tight To A Truly Irresistible Deal On Your Rolling-Container
Why does Easy Dumpster Rental dominate the wholesale dumpster container rental industry? One reason is that we have integrated modern technology that reduces costs and saves you many, but, at the same time, we have retained the personal touch that our customers have come to expect. As a result, Easy Dumpster Rental serves you from the delivery of your dumpster to the completion of your project.
How We Rose To The Apex of the Bin Rental Industry:
- Easy Dumpster Rental has it all for your project.
- Let us find a tough rolling bin for your distinct project needs.
- Our clients love our easy but vigorous online tools.
- We are the guys with the lowest prices in the business.
- Get a fast dumpster quote and launch your project like a satellite.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Your Next Project in Irmo
Irmo, which is a part of Lexington and Richland County District five, has one of the top school districts in South Carolina. It was also recognized by Money Magazine to be “One of the Safest Cities in South Carolina” and one of the “Most Affordable Places to Live in the Country.” The once small town now has more than thirteen thousand residents, is located just minutes from downtown Columbia, and is often referred to as the “Gateway to Lake Murray”, with lots of natural beauty offered in Harbison State Forest, which stretches along the Broad River, and residents can be seen kayaking.
Living in a great and sought-after town also means that there may great opportunities to invest in your home or business. Are you considering remodeling your business, renovating your home, or even just landscaping?
These and other projects can be a great way to increase the value of your home or business while, at the same time, making your business more profitable and your home more enjoyable. Some people also like to do neighborhood cleanups where all their neighbors work together to clean their community or their block.
All these projects can benefit from Easy Dumpster Rental containers. They have dumpsters of all sizes from just ten-cubic yards that hold one ton of debris to a massive forty-cubic yard rolling bin that can hold up to four tons.
Working with You Local Landfill
When Easy Dumpster Rental works with new customers, they often tell them to learn about their local landfill transfer station. This causes some curiosity. Why do you need a transfer station or landfill if you are renting a great Easy Dumpster Rental container? In reality, the landfill transfer station could be the perfect tool for a dumpster container. Here are three reasons why.
First, recycling can be put in your dumpster container. However, if you want to ensure that these items do not find their way to a landfill you may want to separate your recycling from your dumpster bin. This also saves space in your dumpster bin for more expensive waste. Second, there are certain items that cannot go into your dumpster bin. For example, electronics are banned from landfills and cannot go into your trash or your dumpster bin.
Additionally, household hazardous waste is not only banned from dumpster bins but can result in fines and penalties if these items are found in your waist. And, third, you may decide to get what is called a focused bin. A focused bin only uses one type of waste, such as construction demolition debris, or yard waste, Riva municipal waste. By doing this, there’s no sorting fee and easy dumpster rental always passes on those savings to his clients. But, you may find yourself with some ways that you need to dispose of.
Edmund Landfill, Transfer Station, and Compost Facility
Edmund Landfill, Transfer Station, and Compost Facility are great places to use in conjunction with a dumpster container. The facility accepts a wide range of items including recycling, a landfill for construction demolition debris, a transfer station, and a special facility for wood and compost. As follows is a list of the items that you can bring to the Silletti.
Recycling includes a range of items not always associated with recycling, including:
- Asphalt and concrete.
- Electronics and white goods, or appliances (including refrigerators).
- Helium tanks and propane tanks.
- Mattresses and box springs.
- Metals and porcelain.
- Clean yard debris.
The Construction and Demolition Debris Landfill can accept the following.
- Shingles and mixed construction debris.
- Boats and mobile homes.
- Plate or treated glass
- Yard debris (mixed).
The Transfer Station will accept:
- Household and commercial garbage (municipal solid waste).
- Dead animals.
- Paint, latex-based (note: make use that paint is completely dried with sand, kitty litter, or other material)
- Railroad ties.
The Wood Grinding and Compost Facility:
- Tree trunks and branches, leaves, and mulch.
- Pine cones and pine straw.
- Unpainted and untreated wood, such as pallets and other clean wood waste.
The facility does not accept hazardous waste. However, if you have household hazardous waste, you may bring these things, like pesticides, fertilizer, oil-based paint, and other items to Recycling Drop-Off Events.
Edmund Landfill, Transfer Station, and Compost Facility site is located at 212 South Lake Drive in Lexington.