Dumpster Rental in Spartanburg, SC
Lock-And-Load On A Sweet Steal Of A Deal On A Dumpster Container Today
We are often told that renting a dumpster from other companies is a truly loathsome experience. Why is this? Some companies simply leave their customers on their own after they sign a rental agreement, while other others hide fees and charge penalties, and surprise their customers at the end of the project. But Easy Dumpster Rental’s mission has been to make renting a dumpster container easy and fair.
Why And How We Reign High Over The Competition:
- There is a reason that Easy Dumpster Rental is everyone’s favorite dumpster bin rental company.
- Easy Dumpster Rental never stops refining its service and dropping its prices.
- We have the best ten, twenty, thirty, and forty-cubic yard rolling containers anywhere.
- Having an outdoor event? Try a small dumpster bin that is only 10 feet in length.
- Are you a contractor? Try our immense, sturdy, 30 and 40-cubic yard construction bins.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above persons head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Your Next Project in Spartanburg with Dumpster Rental
A great city like Spartanburg is a great place for a new project. Easy Dumpster Rental has bins of all sizes that are very affordable so that we can take on any project without customers. If you are constructing a new home or business facility, we have the best 4–cubic yard bins. But we also have smaller and mid-size bins for many other types of projects. Our customers rent bins for just about anything, from cleaning homes or garages, and landscaping, to even neighborhood cleanups.
Regardless of whether you are a new or regular bin renter, Easy Dumpster Rental has tips to save you additional money on your bin that we have compiled from decades of experience and are happy to share with our valued customers.
- First, it is a good idea to fill your dumpster efficiently. Place the largest items in your dumpster first, and then place smaller items around the larger items. Also, break down anything that you can, and recycle as you go to save space for waste.
Second, it is important to keep your volume and weight within the limits of the roll-off bin dumpster container. Make sure that your debris is not over the top of the container. Additionally, if you have more heavy debris, remember that the weight must also comply with the dumpster size. To estimate weight beforehand, use our dumpster size calculator to assess the general size of your dumpster and then our Easy Dumpster Rental estimators for more detailed weight assessments of specific ceiling material estimates for ceiling, roofing, flooring, ash vault, etc., and many other substances to more accurately predict weight.
- Finally, special waste and hazardous substances cannot be placed in the dumpster, and often include used oil, containers, or filters, white goods (e.g., large electronics like refrigerators and freezers), and electronics (e.g., televisions, stereos, and computers), car and cadmium containers batteries, propane tanks, railroad ties, and telephone poles, devises container mercury (e.g., fluorescent light tubes and things like ballast, thermostats and smoke detectors), whole tires, liquids and sludge, and street sweepings.
What to do with Household Hazardous Waste and Special Waste?
Many things can go into your new dumpster bin containers, but some cannot. One such thing is household hazardous waste, which can be dangerous to the community, environment, and sanitation workers. You likely have many hazardous items in your home that you do not even think of. Many outdoor fertilizers, herbicides, pool chemicals, and items found in your garage and bathroom are hazardous in nature and cannot be placed in your trash. Some batteries, fluorescent bulbs, explosives, paint, oil, and other things are also often considered hazardous and will need special processing. Electronic items, such as VCRs, televisions, and phones are also prohibited. But don’t worry, there are facilities that take these items, in most cases for free, and Easy Dumpster Rental can help you keep a green dumpster bin.
What to do with paint? All staffed recycling centers offer a paint exchange where residents may drop off or pick up paint during our open hours. In Spartanburg, the recycling center is located at 50 Dexter Road. Additional centers are located at:
- Wellford residents may go to 591 Little Mountain Road.
- Stone Station residents may go to 185 Gowens Road, Spartanburg.
- The Alba Court Drop-off Site is located at 366 N. Church Street in Spartanburg.
- The Wellford Landfill is located at 595 Little Mountain Road in Wellford.
- Roebuck residents may go to 255 Quartermile Road (off Old Georgia Road).
- Valley Falls residents may go to 8278 Valley Falls Rd.
- Cowpens residents may go to 109 Cowpens-Clifton Road.
- Berry’s Pond residents may go to 355 Tucapau Road.
What to do with batteries and compact fluorescent bulbs?
- Compact fluorescent bulbs may be taken to Lowe’s or Home Depot for recycling or can be brought to our annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event (note: for information on how to handle compact fluorescent bulbs, call 864-949-1658).
- The county will only accept lead-acid batteries for recycling and does not accept any other type of battery for recycling in our program. Alkaline batteries may be disposed of with regular household trash or brought to our annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event and other types of batteries (e.g., NiCd, lithium, lithium-ion, etc.) may be taken to Lowe’s, Home Depot, Best Buy, Batteries Plus, or Cleanlites or brought to our annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event.
What to do with medications or syringes?
- Medications may be disposed of at the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Department or at semi-annual prescription take-back events (note: medications are not accepted at the annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event).
- Syringes should be placed in a plastic jug (e.g., a laundry detergent or bleach jug). Please tightly screw on the lid, mark the jug containing syringes, and dispose of it with household trash (note: be sure not to dispose of loose syringes in bags).
What to do with other hazardous waste? You may take many other forms of waste to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection and Rail Barrel Sale each year at the Spartanburg County Administration building at 366 N. Church Street.
What to do with electronic waste? Electronic items may be taken to the Wellford Landfill is located at 595 Little Mountain Road in Wellford.