Dumpster Rental in Cleburne, TX
Receive Top Service & Monumental Rolloff Savings
Why We Offer Noteworthy Roll Off Service in Cleburne:
We take a ton of satisfaction giving our customers the service that they want. Our clients are very important to us and we take no one for granted. Each person gets our undivided attention to detail.
- We have very sophisticated dumpster conversion visualizer that will surely impress you.
- No hidden fees or surprise surcharges. We are very transparent.
- If you have any questions please visit our FAQ page.
- Same day service available in Cleburne and surrounding areas.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in town.
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We feel without a doubt that we have the lowest rates in all of Cleburne. We promise to beat any competitors prices and that is a guarantee. So if you are looking for excellent service coupled with great rates then your search is over.
- All of our canister units are priced affordably to help you keep within your budget.
- Speedy service and Super savings in Cleburne.
- With 16 plus years of experience and industry knowledge equals excellent prices.
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure you get the right size bin and price for the job.
- Call us ASAP and experience the EASY Dumpster Rental way.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Cleburne Solid Waste, Garbage, Recycling, and General City Quick Facts
Recycling and Garbage
Cleburne Solid Waste Program is an automated curbside service to collect residential trash, yard waste, brush, hazardous waste, and recyclable items. Trash and garbage is a weekly program. brush, yard waste, and bulk items are on a monthly pickup schedule. Please visit the Cleburne city website for the zone and date schedule.
Monthly Free Disposal Program
Every citizen with the proof of the current water bill is eligible to bring 800 pounds of debris to the transfer station once a month. Water bill must show that you are getting and regularly paying residential trash service. If you have more waste to dispose of than 800 pounds there are two options. One, you can haul all this trash on your own to the transfer station and dispose of at the $42 per ton. Two, you can contract a rolloff dumpster rental company to deliver a unit to your location. You can then simply throw the debris in the bin and they will haul the dumpster away when you are done.
Cleburne Transfer Station
This station is open to the public for citizens of Cleburne and non-citizens. The later will be charged a fee for disposal at the time of a drop of. However, citizens must provide current cities water bill to avoid additional fees.
Please carefully review the not accepted items below and tipping fees below. The transfer station is continently located at the:
- Cleburne Transfer Station – 2625 Pipeline Rd, Cleburne, TX 76033 – Ph: 817-641-2236
- Opening Hours for the public: Monday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tire dumping fees:
- $15.00 fee for each tractor-trailer tire
- $3.00 per car tire
- $40.00 fee for each tractor tire
Non-City Residents Transfer Station Fees:
- $20.00 for One regular pick-up size not more than 800lbs.
- $55.00/ton For larger trailers and trucks.
Interesting Facts About Cleburne
Cleburne was established in 1867 and was named after Civil War General Patrick Cleburne. The population is just a tad under 30,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are Walmart, the local government, and the Methodist Hospital. The city has a state park which is used for fishing, hiking, camping, and swimming. The Chisholm Trail Museum is located here. There is also Splash Station a water park for kids of all ages. Hill College’s Johnson County provides opportunities for those pursuing higher education. Some well-known people from the area include singer Randy Rodgers, former guitarist for the group Chicago Donnie Dacus, and former Texas Tech head football coach David McWilliams.
Some Often Asked Questions About Our Services
Below please find some typical questions we receive each day concerning the rental process, leasing, and other important information that is pertinent to our business. After reading this if you have any other questions please call us or refer to our FAQ page.
- What is the difference between a dumpster, rolloff, container, front load unit bin, etc…? I’m confused.
All the above nomenclature are synonyms for a dumpster. All industries have their own buzzwords to describe the same thing. We are no different. It should be noted that all container rental companies offer the same basic sizes. And they are 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. However, there are in-between sizes but they may not be available in your city. Just ask the sales rep.
- How much heads up time do you need to order a front load unit? Do I need to make a reservation?
48 hours is typically enough lead time for us to get your bin to your site. But we do offer same day service if needed.
- If I am doing two or more projects simultaneously, can Easy Dumpster Rental delivery the same dumpster to each site as needed?
Yes. That is not an issue. Mention this to your sales agent and we will work out all the details.
- Would it be smarter to put the bin rolloff in the street?
It is a great idea to put the dumpster on the street. Many people find it more convenient to place their bin in the street. Or, they are limited to the street because there is no room to place it on the driveway or the lawn. But make sure you touch base with city hall to see if you need a permit.
- How do I pay for your services?
We accept the following credit cards. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express or you can use PayPal.
- Do I need to be home on the day of delivery?
That would be great if you can be there, so there is no confusion on the placement of the bin unit.
- Are there any limitations on how long I can keep a dumpster-rolloff rental?
No, not really. Typically container rental periods are either 7 or 14 days. But we realize sometimes life gets in the way and you can’t finish on time. So just give us a call and we will help sort things out. Also by calling you will avoid late fees.