Dumpster Rental in Hilshire Village, TX
Get Champion Roll Off Service
How We Provide Golden Roll Off Service In Hilshire Village:
If you desire uncompromising customer service and a team that will go to the ends of the earth to ensure your satisfaction, then you need to call us. For over sixteen years we have been doing exactly that.
- Same day service in Hilshire Village and surrounding towns.
- Choose between our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
- Customer service so awesome it would embarrass the boutiques on 5th Avenue.
- Get a bin quote faster than Jim Brown plowing thru defenders.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that comfortable for you.
Save Your Hard Earned Money-Up To $95 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Even though we have set super high standards for our company when it comes to customer service we deliver the goods. But we also have enticing rates that will save you money and that is smart business.
- We have a very elegant dumpster weight calculator.
- No hidden fees or added surcharges. Take it to the bank.
- 16 years experience with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
- All of our fees are made upfront. What you see is what you pay.
- Have a smaller job? Then rent a 10 cubic yard bin.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Waste Reduction And Fabulous Facts About Hilshire Village, TX
The Village of Hilshire with its population of 746 residents, is one of the richest cities in Texas. The town, like most villages in what is called the “Memorial Villages,” was founded in the mid-1950’s. As with most of the Villages’ residents, they rely on the City of Houston for parks and recreation activities.
Solid Waste and Recycling
Hilshire Village has a very impressive recycling program. There are weekly service and bins must be visible from the street. There is a fee for both recycling and trash pickup in the amount of $23/month. The Village requests that the following items are required be bundled before they are picked up:
Newspapers should be piled neatly and bundles should not be any longer than five feet or heavier than fifty pounds. City Hall is located at:
Houston, TX 77055
Phone: (713) 973-1779
Hours of Operation
Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Recycling pick days Thursdays
- Grass and leaves will be picked up on Monday and Thursday. If you have bulky items such as stoves, refrigerators, etc. call (281) 368-8397 to make a scheduled pick up.
The following items are accepted:
- Plastics #1-7
- Bi-metal Cans
- Aluminum Cans
NASA engineer Creates A Cutting Edge Recycling RePurpose Depot
Houston is a fortunate city to have the Johnson Space Center and its 3,200 employees and countless retires living in and around the city. That is a lot of brain power. And one of these former engineers in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, came up with a brilliant solution to repurpose debris from the hurricane.
Housed in a 6,800 sq.ft. warehouse, they have amassed tons of building materials and other items such as kitchen cabinets, sinks, etc. to keep them from going to landfills and to be used by anyone in the community who has a use for these types of materials.
Called the “RePupose Depot” they provide all kinds of building supplies at a very low-cost. The hope is that more homes will be made more efficiently and with an emphasis on Greener Homes. You can read more at waste 360.
Kraft Heinz Begins Ambitious Sustainability Project
With a goal by the year 2025, the famous ketchup company wants to reduce its reliance on natural resources and lesson its eco-system footprint. Its objective is to make all of its packagings worldwide either reusable, recyclable, or compostable. Some of the steps the company has already accomplished is reducing the weight of its international packaging weight by 50,000 tons. What really is encouraging is that they want to make all of their ketchup bottles wholly recyclable and to turn them back into a food-grade packaging solution.