Dumpster Rental in Hunters Creek Village, TX
Grab Best Bin Service & Price
How We Provide Opulent Roll Off Service In Hunters Creek Village:
Providing outstanding customer service is in our DNA. We take it so seriously that we will not rest if we have discovered that there was just one unhappy client. Then we will fix-it.
- Our dumpster conversion gadget is one nifty device.
- We have rolloff units that can haul up to 5 tons of trash.
- Choose between our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfy for you.
- Get a bin quote faster than outer space blazer jets.
Save Up To $150 On Your Front Load Unit Rental Cost:
If you find yourself in a tight financial situation and you are wondering if you can afford a rental, don’t sweat it. Our prices are so low that virtually anyone can find a deal.
- Hidden fees you will never have to concern yourself with.
- All of our rates are made upfront with no added surcharges.
- Every dumpster is priced affordably to help keep you within your budget.
- Get renowned open top rollaway prices that are super affordable.
- We have a very cool bin weight calculator to help you get a perfect size.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling And Fascinating Facts About Hunters Creek Village, TX
This Village of 4,000 residents is the 5th wealthiest in Texas. And its real estate is the priciest. A few years back, Forbes magazine named Hunters Creek Village as the most desirable place to live in the Houston metro area. Once a community farming the land and with lumber and sawmill businesses, it has been transformed into one of the nicest cities in America. The city is served by the Houston Community College System.
Recycling And Trash Disposal
The Village of Hunters Creek is located in Harris County, Texas. The town does offer its residents weekly home pickup recycling services. If anyone has more debris to dispose of, please take a use of the Hunters Creek Village Recycling facility. the station is located at the:
Hunters Creek Village Recycling
Houston, TX 77024
Hours of Operation
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
- Junk mail
- Greeting cards
- Tin cans
- Pizza boxes
- Coat hangers
- Light bulbs
Harris County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility
Residents of Hunters Creek Village are encouraged to bring their household hazardous waste to the above facility free of charge. The facility is located at:
6900 Hahl Road
Houston, TX 77040
Phone: (281) 560-6200
Hours of Operation
2nd Saturdays of the month 9-2
Only open these 2 days
The facility accepts:
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Small propane cylinders
- Traditional recyclables
- Radioactive materials
- White goods
- Business waste
Some Tips For Transporting Household Hazardous Waste
The facility recommends that you do the following to keep you and the environment safe. Put chemicals into some kind of container to prevent the liquids from spilling out. Be careful to keep chemicals separate from each other. These substances can be highly reactive and fires or explosions can result if they are not kept apart. Ensure that every household waste is clearly marked. And finally, make sure that all items in the trunk or the bed of your truck are firmly secured.
Some Fascinating Recycling Facts
Who doesn’t love reading lists and fact sheets? So we scoured the internet and compiled a few facts and other tidbits concerning the recycling industry. So, hang on, here we go. If you recycle one can it will provide enough energy to power a TV for three hours. To power, a computer for 30 minutes, put a glass bottle in the recycling bin. Up to 70% of the trash that ends up at a dump can actually be recycled. The paper that you recycle emits 75% less pollution than the real stuff. 80% of your car can be recycled.
Some other recycling facts
- It takes just 6 weeks from recycling an aluminum can to be ready to use again
- Plastics can take 5 centuries to break down
- It takes twenty-four trees to make one ton of newspaper
- A British website reports that the largest lake in that country could be filled with garbage in eight months
We could go on and on citing this data but the most important thing is to see how much energy and raw materials are being wasted by not recycling. So, let us all try to play a larger role and clean up our planet.