Dumpster Rental in Rockwall, Texas
Get Awesome Service & Unreal Bin-Rates
How We Provide First-Rate Roll Off Service in Rockwall:
When you demand the absolutely greatest customer service then turn to the professionals. Easy Dumpster Rental has been in the sanitation industry for over 16 years and we know and love our trash.
- Rolloff-rental periods to accommodate every customer’s need.
- You will love our wonderful rolloff bin conversion visualizer.
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal.
- Renting a rolloff is as easy as making one simple phone call.
- Read stories of our super satisfied customers.
Save Here Up To $135 On Your Next Dumpster-Rental.
We have no peers in this industry especially when it comes to our unbelievable low rates on container-rentals. Our competitors cannot compete with us on price or service. They can only dream about emulating us.
- We have a flat rate pricing model on a variety of bins.
- All of our fees are made upfront. We are very transparent.
- We have an easy to use dumpster weight calculator for your convenience.
- A migraine free ordering process that will leave you smiling.
- Call us ASAP to start saving immediately.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Rockwall is a city and the county seat of the Rockwell County in the State of Texas. Residents can make a use of C.M. Hinton Jr. Regional Landfill and Wood Recycling Facility. The landfill is located at the below address:
3175 Elm Grove Road
Rowlett, TX 75089
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Saturday:7 A.M.– 3 P.M.
Phone: (972) 205-3670
Landfill Acceptable Items:
- Household trash.
- Bulky items such as furniture, carpeting, mattresses.
- Small commercial loads.
- Construction/demolition debris.
Landfill Prohibited Items:
- Hazardous waste
- Recyclable waste
For a full list and other landfill details, visit their website here.
Recycling in Rockwell
The city of Rockwall is always expanding their environmental stewardship along with environmental awareness and global thinking. They have created a comprehensive recycling guide on their website. Residents are always encouraged to read and educate themselves with information to becomes better at recycling and caring for their city cleanliness and fresher air.
- TV Recycling – Residents can recycle their TVs directly with help of their TV’s manufacturer, which provide recycling options in the State of Texas. You can also visit the website TexasRecyclesTVs.org or call (512) 239-3143.
- Computer Recycling – State law in Texas requires all manufacturers of the computers and computer equipment to offer consumers a convenient and free recycling of their equipment and brands (laptops, desktops, monitors, keyboards, and mice). You can find more information at the computer equipment recycling program at TexasRecyclesComputers.org.
The city also provides a weekly recycling curbside program. If you have additional items that you need to drop off for recycling you can use the Garland Recycling Center, co-located at the Transfer Station at 1426 Commerce Street. A facility is located at the:
Garland Recycling Center
1426 Commerce Street
Garland, TX 75040
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Not Acceptable Materials:
- Household hazardous waste
- Electronic equipment
- Used antifreeze
- Kitchen grease
- Plastic toys
- Rubber hoses
For a full list and other landfill details, visit their website here.
Additional Interesting Facts About Rockwall
Rockwall was established in 1854 and has a population of 37,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are the Rockwell Independent School District, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall, and Rockwall County. Texas A&M University offers classes at the Rockwall Technology Park.The city has 22 golf courses in a 17-mile range. Rockwall also has a marina used for jet skiing. A few famous people from Rockwall include actor Mitchel Musso, actress Allie Gonino, and former Dallas Cowboy football player and Super Bowl champ Cliff Harris.
Why It Is Necessary To Familiarize Yourself With The Dangers Of Hazardous Waste
The EPA organizes hazardous materials using the following 4 traits. Toxicity, Reactivity, Ignitability, and Corrosivity. The EPA has developed a color-coded system that each trait must meet to be considered hazardous.The four letters are U, P, F, and K.
According to the EPA, a waste is classified as hazardous if it meets the following criteria and is specifically mentioned on one of the 4 lists found in the Title 40 of the Code of Regulations. As mentioned above the letters are U, P, F, and K. The K list is made up of the following materials:
- Wood preservation
- Inorganic chemical production
- Explosive manufacturing
- Primary aluminum production
The F list is grouped as such:
- Multi-source leachate
- Spent solid wastes
- Metal finishing products
- Petroleum sludge
The P and U lists are commercial and pure grades of unused chemicals. These include Warfarin and salts, Aldrin, and other chemicals that most homeowners need fret over. However, household hazardous waste should be something that all homeowners should be aware of.
It is valuable to know how the EPA characterizes hazardous waste. Below are the 4 basic traits that define a hazardous waste.
- Ignitability: Materials that can easily ignite or catch fire
- Toxicity: Waste that is harmful if eaten or absorbed into our bodies
- Reactivity: Materials that come in contact with water and can emit toxic gas
- Corrosivity: Waste that has a pH less than 2 or greater or equal to 12.5 pH. These materials can corrode steel.
It is imperative that we all are familiar with the most basic household hazardous materials. Getting to know about these dangerous materials cannot only protect your family but the environment as well. Here is a sampling of the more common hazardous waste:
- Oven cleaners
- Mercury thermometers
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Driveway sealer
- Pool chemicals
This is just a small taste of the many household hazardous wastes that you most likely have in your home or garage. If you desire more information go to your local city or county website. Or, do a simple Google search. There are tons of Green products that are much safer to use. Many can be found right on your grocery shelf.
Using these safer products is so much better for our environment. So do an inspection at your home and properly dispose of these unhealthy products and find those that will not endanger you, your family or our fragile ecosystem.
Easy Dumpster Rental and all companies in our industry are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste. With that said, we are more than happy to take your non-hazardous or recyclables to the landfill for you. Or, the nearest recycling center.
We have a wide variety of dumpsters that can tackle any size job. We work with both homeowners and the construction industry. So if you need a haul then give us a call. We would love to be of assistance.