Dumpster Rental in Rowlett, Texas
Get Sensational Service & Unparalleled Roll-Off Rates
How We Provide Remarkable Roll Off Service In Rowlett:
Our sales reps love serving the public. You will hear it in their voice and you will always be treated with respect, dignity, and a responsiveness to your questions and concerns. We will do all it takes to make you happy.
- Nothing on Earth is neater than our roll-off conversion visualizer.
- Same day service available in Rowlett and surrounding suburbs.
- We provide residential dumpsters for those smaller projects around the home.
- Get an unimaginably low bin quote in mere seconds.
- We have over 16 years in the sanitation industry serving tens of thousands of customers.
Get Dumpster Savings Between $20 And $130 On Your Next RollOff Rental:
Our container prices are so low and affordable you will never need another roll-off company again. Many companies try to compete with our everyday low rates but find they cannot and eventually fold up shop.
- Get renowned roll-off prices on a variety of canister units.
- Delivery and disposal in one flat rate.
- A very easy to use dumpster weight calculator.
- All of our charges are made upfront with no hidden fees.
- We can’t give our bin rentals away for free but we are so low we might as well.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
The city of Rowlett is located in Dallas and Rockwall Counties in Texas. Residents can use C.M. Hinton Jr. Regional Landfill and Wood Recycling Facility. Rowlett residents can dispose of debris, without any charge, but only twice within a calendar year at the C.M. Hinton Landfill by obtaining a pass from the City of Rowlett.The landfill is located at the:
3175 Elm Grove Road
Rowlett, TX 75089
Monday to Friday: 7AM–4:30PM
Phone: (972) 205-3670
Items not accepted at the landfill:
- Commercial loads of electronics, including televisions, office machines, and computer equipment
- Refrigerators, air conditioners, or any item containing Freon
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) containing items
- Debris from non-hazardous chemical spills
- Sandblast grit and non-liquid paint wastes
- Pesticides or other home use chemicals
- High-pH and low-pH materials
- Infectious or hospital waste
- Closed drums, PCB waste
- Friable asbestos
- Fuel tanks
- Used oil filters
- Hydraulic fluid
- Hazardous waste
- Lead acid batteries
- Motor-driven vehicles
- Spent filter media residue
Texas state law requires all computer manufacturers that sell computers and computer equipment to offer consumers convenient and free recycling of their equipment and brands (laptops, desktops, monitors, keyboards, and mice).
The city of Rowlett will pick-up all your brush and bulky waste within a week via curbside.
Acceptable items are:
- Refrigerators and freezers (certification that the freon has been removed is required)
- Debris from minor remodeling performed by the resident
- Microwaves and other small household appliances
- All other major household appliances
- Hot water heaters
NOT acceptable items:
- Dirt, rock, and concrete
- Automobile parts, tires, and batteries
- Liquids such as paint, motor oil, and solvents
- Construction, demolition, and roofing materials
- Hazardous materials such as herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, pool chemicals
Other Interesting Facts About Rowlett
Rowlett was founded around 1865. And according to the 2016 census, the city is one individual shy of 62,000 residents. There are 2 colleges in this upscale community Collin College and Dallas County Community College. The 3 largest employers are Rowlett Independent School District with 1,000 employees followed by Lake Pointe Medical Center and Walmart Supercenter. Some nearby museums are the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and the Museum of Space History. Some famous people from the area include Olympian track star Kyle Clemons, singer Jason Castro, and New Orleans Saint long snapper Zach Wood.
Clear Out Your Garage or Basement With A RollOff Container
As this article is being written Spring is only 60 days away. And that means its time for the annual spring cleaning. And what better place to start than in the garage or basement. Or maybe both. I have seen garages that are so full of junk you are never going to use taking up all the space for your two cars.
It is time to clean this area up and get your precious automobiles out of the elements and into the safe confines of the shelter a garage was made for. And we can help you get your stuff to either to a landfill or recycling center. We offer a nice assortment of rolloff bins for any size job.
- 10-cubic yards
- 15 cubic yards
- 20-cubic yards
- 30-cubic yards
- 40-cubic yards
In addition to these sizes, we also have in-between sizes. However, they may not be available in your city. Just check with your sales rep on availability. If you are not familiar with cubic yards a 20-cubic yard bin unit would be equal to 8 large pickup trucks and for you gardeners out there roughly 180 wheelbarrows. A large pickup truck’s bed is around 1-2 cubic yards.
And our largest dumpster the 40-cubic yard behemoth is equivalent to 16 large pickup trucks or 360 wheelbarrows. So, having a wide inventory gives us the ability to help you with any size project. Be it a simple bathroom rehab to a complete remodel of your home we can handle any size job.
Now, if you are not sure what size rolloff you will need that is no problem. Just give the office call. Tell the sales rep a little bit about your project. Within a few minutes, we will be able to tell you exactly what size bin you will need. We will give you the lowest quote in Rowlett guaranteed. Next, you just need to tell us what time and day you would like delivery. Our services are also guaranteed.
We will be there on time because we know that your time is valuable to you. If all possible it would be great if you or a family member could be there on the delivery day. We just want to make sure all goes perfectly. By the way, there are 3 options available to you for your dumpster site placement.
- The front or backyard
- The driveway
- The street
Depending on the nature of the project will dictate where the bin will be placed. However, you are free to put it anywhere. If you decide to put in on the street make sure you speak to city hall to see if you need permits. If you choose either of the first 2 options we recommend that you go to your local lumber yard and pick up some plywood or planks. These items will be placed under the wheels of the container to ensure that there is no damage done to your property.
Once the job is finished you have 2 options:
- You can call us to arrange a pickup
- You can request a pick up online
And it is that EASY. Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster company in America.