Dumpster Rental in Southside Place, TX
Get a Grand Roll Off Service & Pricing
How We Provide The Hottest Roll Off Service In Southside Place:
Our customers are super excited about our customer service. They love the fact that we can be counted to deliver the goods. For sixteen years we have been here when they needed us. And they keep coming back.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
- Get a dumpster quote faster than a jackrabbit.
- We offer same day service in Southside Place and surrounding areas.
- Rent a giant construction container.
Save Larger Than Life-Up To $100 On Your Front load Unit Rental Cost:
If you are searching for the lowest rolloff-rental price in Texas, you have landed on the right page. There is not a sanitation company in the Lone Star State that can beat our rates. No, not a one.
- Check out our very popular bin weight calculator.
- Speedy Service and Super Low rates in Southside Place.
- We have deals galore and more. Check it out.
- Low costs on a wide variety of open top rollaways.
- Both delivery and disposal include in one great price.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Waste Disposal and Keen Facts About Southside Place, TX
Founded in 1925 Southside Place is one of the wealthiest towns in all of Texas. And it has come along way when it once the location of the Harris County Poor Farm. When the city was incorporated in 1931 it only had 500 residents. So, it has almost tripled in size since with its current population of 1,700 residents. The town has the Braes Heights Shopping Center and was ranked the “Best Strip Mall” by the Houston Press a few years back. The city sports a clubhouse, a pavilion, and tennis courts. They also have a swimming pool and a swim team.
Transfer Stations and Recycling
The town of Southside Place is located in Harris County in the state of Texas. The town does offer street-side recycling services every Wednesday. All items have to be placed on the curb by 8 am.
The following items are accepted:
Not accepted items:
- Waxed containers
- Hazardous waste
- Medical waste
- White goods
The city uses single-stream recycling so you don’t have to separate your recyclables. Also, City Hall requests that all recyclables be placed in paper bags.
Southwest Transfer Station
5904 Westpark Drive
Houston, TX 77057
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 3 am -6 pm
Sat 5 am-3 pm
We Have All The Front Load Unit Sizes You Need
We cover all bases here at Easy Dumpster Rental. There isn’t a project that is too big or too small. From smaller jobs like removing junk from your attic to a recycling center to a behemoth construction demolition projects, we got the goods. It pays dividends to rent from a larger, more established bin rental company.
We not only have a versatile variety of rolls to choose from but we also have relationships with haulers that enable to get your container to your site exactly when you want it. This is why we can confidently state we can guarantee our services. No other rental company can provide this high level of service. We are the quickest growing bin rental company in the U.S. for a reason. Here is our All-Star lineup of open-top rollaways:
- Leading off is our 10-cubic yard bin or like having 4 large pickup trucks.
- Batting second is the highly desired 15-cubic yard bin equivalent to 120 wheelbarrows.
- In third is our highly touted 20-front load unit, praised for its diversity.
- Batting clean up is the 30-yard rolloff that will hit a homer for you every time.
- And our Designated Hitter is the giant 40-cubic yard dumpster that never saw a job that was too big.
This is like the Yankee’s murders row and you will not be disappointed.
Why It Is Urgent That We Take Recycling Seriously
Did you know that the average American generates up to 5 pounds of trash per day? That is almost 5 tons per year. WOW! That is a lot of waste. And roughly only 25% of that total is recycled. Why is that twenty-five percentage figure important? Because statistics bear out that seventy percent of all garbage that ends up at a dump could actually be recycled.
Consider for a moment, if we recycled more of our own materials that would most likely lesson our need and dependency on landfills or building new dumps. We could find a lot better use for that land. Perhaps a park or a ballfield, a swimming pool perhaps. We don’t need to build new landfills if we are extra vigilant on what we toss out.