Dumpster Rental in Temple, Texas
Receive The Greatest Service & Unbeatable Rates
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Temple:
We strive every day to give our clients a customer service that cannot be matched. Matter of fact we have had clients say the only reason they rented from us was that our sales staff is so nice. That says it all.
- Read testimonials from our customers who can’t help but adore us.
- Over 15 years in the dumpster rental business.
- Get a bin quote faster than Silver Surfer and he is fast.
- A headache free ordering process that is as smooth as silk.
- We have a wide variety of containers to choose from.
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When on-time delivery, followed by a prompt pickup and affordable rates are important, Easy Dumpster Rentals is the brand to trust and turn to for all of your bin-rental needs. We are simply the best at what we do.
- We have a flat rate pricing model with no hidden fees.
- We will easily match or beat any competitors rates.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator.
- All of our rates are super transparent.
- Call us ASAP and start saving today!
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Temple City Landfill
The city has one landfill located at the:
706 Landfill Rd
Temple, TX 76501
Phone: (254) 778-6292
Monday to Friday: 7am – 5pm
Saturday: 7am – 1pm
Recycling in Temple
The city is offering three recycling solution to its residents.
- Yard Waste Program
- Recycling Center Drop-Off
- Residential Curbside Recycling
Yard Waste Program
City has multiple initiatives for the yard waste. These are just a few things how you can help:
- Backyard Composting.
- Don’t Bag it Lawn Care Program.
- Reduce the amount of garbage you throw away.
- Don’t throw away grass clippings, leaves or branches.
- Recycle all products that can be recycled. Reuse items.
- Don’t throw out old household items – sell or donate them.
- Make compost and use them to landscape and beautify your yard.
- Pass on magazines and books to hospitals, senior citizens and to others who would enjoy them.
Recycling Center Drop-Off
Temple has two recycling where it’s residents can drop off their recycling trash:
- Recycle Center #1 – 3015 Bullseye Lane – South side of East Avenue H and Little Flock Road – West of the Landfill – Drop off Hours: 24/7
- Recycle Center #2 – 602 Jack Baskin Drive – Northeast corner of Avenue H and South 31st Street – Behind the Gober Party House – Drop-off Hours: 24/7 –Attended: Fridays – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Both centers accept following items:
- Aluminum Cans
- Glass clear
- Glass brown
- Plastics #1 and #2 clear/opaque
- Water bottles
- Milk jugs
- Soda bottles
- White Office Paper
- Green Glass
Residential Curbside Recycling
The city of Temple has a comprehensive information on their website regarding curbside recycling and all the items that can and can not go in the recycling cart. The program is single stream recycling, which is very simple for residents that can just dispose of all their accepted recycling items in one cart.
No separation needed for the following accepted recycling items:
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans
- Cereal boxes
- Cookies boxes
- Cracker boxes
- Junk mail
- Plastics #1 through #7
- Paper products
The city residents can drop-off their hazardous debris at the following landfill for free once a year:
3210 E Avenue H
Temple, TX 76501
Phone: (254) 298-5725
Other Interesting Facts About Temple
Temple was originally a railroad town at the time of its founding in 1881. Today the population is closing in on 80,000 residents. Temple is home to 2 large multi-nationals Wilsonart International and McLane Company. Due to the fact, the city is near Ft. Hood the military contributes to the economic health of the city. Texas A&M has a Medical College here and Temple University offers a 2-year degree. Some notable from the city include the great football player Sammy Baugh, actor Rip Torn, and country singer Eric Paslay.
How We Determine Our Container Rolloff Rates
The way we determine our cost structure is simple and straightforward. And we believe it is essential to good business practices that the consumer knows what he or she is getting and at what price. Therefore, below we are providing factors that are used to create our rolloff-rates. There are 4 components and they consist of Landfill costs, Debris type, Debris weight and Lease period.
A) Landfill Cost
The cost for disposing debris at a landfill typically varies between each city, county, and state. Hence, the cost of dumping waste in Temple may be higher or lower than that of Dallas. This comes into play when determining your container rental rate. Easy Dumpster Rental will never charge extra for landfill fees unless you go over the allowed weight or dispose of hazardous materials. And it should be noted that dumpster companies are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste. Steep fines will be imposed if you are caught putting this type of waste into a dumpster.
B) Debris Type
The type of materials that you plan on disposing of can impact the rental cost of your front load unit. Waste disposal companies are required to send debris collected to specific locations and some debris can be disposed of at a nearby recycling center at a lower price. As you may have guessed costs for dumping debris are usually lower for materials that can be recycled as opposed to hazardous and non-recyclable materials.
C) Debris Weight
The volume of the waste material that you are disposing of will affect the size of the rental dumpster as well as the dumpster size used by haulers. Generally, there are five common dumpster sizes: 10-yard, 15 -yard, 20-yard, 30-yard, 40 cubic yards.There are other available dumpster sizes in between but they are not available in every city. Just ask your sales rep about availability. A general rule of thumb, the greater the size, the higher the starting cost. Customers very often order bigger dumpsters to get peace of mind to fit all the trash and not pay for an extra haul. Do not ever do this. You will be wasting your money. Our sales reps are experts in determining what size bin you need for a particular job. We are trying to save you money.
D) Rental Period
Canister bins of all sizes typically come with 7 or 14-day rental period. However, if you need more time no problem. We understand that sometimes life doesn’t always go as planned. So just give us a call and we will help you make new arrangements.