Dumpster Rental in Norfolk, Virginia
Save A Bunch On A Trash Container Rental
Why We Offer Brilliant Roll Off Dumpster Service In Norfolk:
When a company only hires the most highly qualified personnel the service you will receive will be above and beyond anything else you have experienced. We take great pride in the fact that we employ outstanding, helpful people.
- If you are not clear on the rolloff size you need, don’t sweat it, our experts will find the perfect solution
- Renting a container from us is the easiest thing you will do all day. Simple and fast process times
- Our employees will exceed your expectations and make you happy that you called us
- Simple and easy to use dumpster weight calculator to insure you get the right bin for your project
- Service that goes beyond the norm and will take the load off your shoulders
Save With Us Between $10 And $95 On Your Canister Rental Cost:
We offer the best savings on dumpster rentals in all of Norfolk. Our super low prices will outshine the competition. And our customer service team will dazzle you with their competency and friendly, nonsense approach to doing business.
- Forget renting a pick up truck. A Dumpster rental will save you tons of money in the long run
- Our flat rate prices will leave you breathless and astonished. No one can go as low as Easy Dumpster Rental
- With over 15 years in the industry with strongly believe that there isn’t a company that can out match us
- If you need to recycle some items around the home, we do serve the residential market
- Don’t hesitate any longer, call us now and begin your journey to big savings
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
A Major Breakthrough In The Bio-Engineering Of Plastics
Two twenty-somethings have developed a process to break down plastics. The girls, Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao, have bio-engineered a bacteria that can rapidly break down plastics. The company they founded, BioCellection is talking with a California city for their first commercial deal. The process of breaking down plastics is that the plastic waste is chemically broken down into a low molecular weight, then it is fed to microbes as a food source, then after these process is complete the microbes produce biosurfactants for the manufacturing of fabrics. The are also tackling the problem of styrofoam, which makes up 1/3 of all marine pollution. The microbes from this process can eventually be broken down to making cotton thread from raw cotton. We hope that this company is highly successful and will be able to cut down on all of the plastic waste that is overwhelming our environment.
Ordering Trash Container in Norfolk Is As Easy As 1-2-3
Norfolk was founded in 1682 and has a current population of around 250,000 residents. The U.S. Department of Defense is the cities largest employer. There are many cultural activities to pursue including, The Virginia Opera and The Virginia Symphony Orchestra. Also check out The Chrysler Museum of Art, considered by many to be the best museum in the state.
- Give Easy Dumpster Rental a call and give us some information on the nature of your project. Our staff will ask you a few questions then in a heart beat will give you the lowest quote in the industry. We utilize a dumpster weight calculator that will give you a accurate price and the correct size bin for the job. We will definitively match or beat any of our competitors prices. We are very transparent about our pricing model. Just check with your sales team member for a break down of our costs.
- Tell us the day you would like us to deliver your roll-container and where on the property you would like the bin to be placed. The best position is in the street. But first check with your local official to see if that is possible and if you will need a permit. If this is not an option for you, then the next best place would be the driveway or if that isn’t going to work, then on your lawn. If the rolloff -canister is either going to be placed on the driveway or lawn, we suggest you go to your local lumberyard and pick up some planks or plywood to place under the wheels of the dumpster. These bins can become quite heavy and placing some support under the rolloff -canister will help minimize any damage to your property. The sales staff will also give you some pointers on how to properly fill the container to get the most out of the volume of the rolloff-bin. By the way, we offer a variety of dumpster sizes and we service both the homeowners and the construction industry.
- When the dumpster-can is filled just give our office a call and let us know when you would like the container-dumpster picked up. Alternatively, you can request a dumpster-rolloff pick up online if you prefer. We guarantee both our prices and services. So you can rest assured with over 15 years experience we can give you the unparalleled service you deserve. That is all there is to do. Simple, effortless and quick. Give us a call and discover the Easy Dumpster Rental way.
Transfer Station Location Norfolk, VA
Norfolk is a city that is in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. The city operates its own transfer station where residents, public and private haulers can dispose of waste. Location and contact for the transfer station is listed below:
Norfolk Transfer Station
3136 Woodland Avenue,
Norfolk, VA 23504
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – noon for anyone
Saturday noon – 4:00 p.m. (Norfolk residents only)
Sunday noon – 4:00 p.m. (Norfolk residents only)
Residential disposal guidelines for the station can be found on the website.
Recycling In Norfolk, VA
Curbside collection occurs bi-weekly on the same day as regular garbage collection. Collection schedules are made available on the website. Recycling carts can be requested by contacting 757-664-6510 or filling out the online form.
Accepted items include:
- Glas bottles
- Steel cans
- Plastic bottles
- Office paper
Prohibited items are:
- Plastic bags
- light bulbs
- hanging files
- plastic binders
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Household Hazardous Waste can be taken to the facility at 1176 Pineridge Road, Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. through to 2:00 p.m. Each resident is allowed five gallons or 75 pounds of materials on each visit. Call 757-664-6510 for more details.
Hazardous waste includes the following:
- Automotive batteries
- Mercury-containing thermometers
- Mercury-containing thermostats
- Compact fluorescent bulbs
- Waste oils
- Fluorescent tubes (Up to 4ft. Only)
- Waste fuels & solvents
- Automotive fluids, fuels & oils
Residents can arrange for bulk waste such as appliances, mattresses and furniture to be collected by calling 757-664-6510 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Residents can also request collection by filling out the Request a Bulk Waste Collection form.
Yard waste is generally collected on the same day as household garbage. All yard waste should be placed in clear plastic bags or a container that is 30-gallon. ranches and limbs should be placed in bundles no more than 18 inches in diameter leaves and grass should be place in clear bags. Each resident can dispose of up to 20 clear bags.