Dumpster Rental in Savannah, GA
Get Affordable Garbage Bin For Any Size Job!
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Dumpster Service:
Because we deliver on our promises. Each potential client is treated with the utmost courtesy and our promise is hassle-free service all around. Call us today and see for yourself.
- 10, 20, 30, 40-yard dumpster bin selection.
- We will go the extra mile to get and keep your business.
- Highly skilled sales team + best service guarantee.
- Pleasing you is our first priority.
- There is no issue in dumpster industry that we can’t overcome.
With Us Savings Can Be Up To $150 On Your Next Dumpster:
Don’t throw your money away. Everybody loves saving money. Contact us now and let our friendly agents find the right dumpster for your needs. The proof is in the pudding, as they say, so lets us show you our actions and results.
- With 15 years in the business, we have the pricing and experience you desire.
- Easy to use dumpster bin calculator.
- Flat-prices and no hidden-fees.
- We match and beat competitors prices.
- Rates that will put a smile on your face.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- If you are faced with 3-5 pickup trucks of debris? Then the 10 yarder is the bin for you. For those remodeling projects and the ability to hold up to 4,000 pounds of materials, this mighty little dumpster is just what the doctor ordered. To help you visualize the size, see the picture above.
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 6,000 pounds or 6-8 pickup trucks of debris is what you get with the 20 yard bin. Dimensional this bin is 4.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide and as a length of 20 feet. Please keep in mind if you're not sure what size dumpster you need, our sales team will be able to fit you with just the right bin.
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- If you consider the 20 yard dumpster too small for your needs, then consider the 30 yarder which can tackle some of the largest residential projects. Able to fill 9 pickup trucks and can carry off 9,000 pounds, this bin will meet your expectations.
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- Have a commercial job with some tonnage? With the 40 yard dumpster space enough to hold 10,000 pounds or 15 pickup trucks, this dumpster has the substance to handle any clean up.
Protocol for Filling a Dumpster in Savannah
Safety for the public is our number one concern when hauling materials in a dumpster. It is against the law to haul a bin with debris that is over the top or rim of the dumpster. Everything must fit within the canister with no protruding materials. Debris cannot be hanging over the sides or breaching above the height of the dumpster. For that reason, you have to ensure to fill the dumpster just below the rim.
We are prohibited to cart hazardous materials or anything that is combustible. Below, we will get deeper into the subject of hazardous materials. The EPA has very strict guidelines and they must be heeded or there can be hefty fines levied by the government. Typical items we don’t haul are a washer, dryers, electronics, and automotive batteries to name a few. Our representatives at Easy Dumpster Rental will give you a comprehensive list of what is allowed and what is not allowed in a dumpster. You can also visit our FAQ page for more details.
The weight of the dumpster is one more consideration you must be aware of. Our team will inform you of your weight by using a calculator to get a precise number and then will recommend the correct dumpster for your job. When we arrive at your drop off point the empty dumpster will be weighed and then during pickup, it will be weighed again to ensure that you haven’t exceeded the weight limit. If you do exceed, there will be fees added to your cost. But this usually doesn’t occur because we are very experienced in guiding you through this process. We don’t take pleasure in charging you more money. We are in the business to save you money.
So to sum up, make sure that all materials are flush with the top of the dumpster and nothing is spilling over the sides. No hazardous materials and again if you’re not clear if you have something hazardous give us a call. No combustibles allowed! And try to stay within the weight limit so you don’t incur extra fees and call us if you need guidance on weight limits. Safety on the roads is a matter we all should take seriously and by working together we will achieve a safe environment to operate in.
What is considered Hazardous Materials In Savannah
The EPA has set forth guidelines on what is considered hazardous waste. However, Savannah and the State of Georgia may have other materials that they deem hazardous. Hazardous waste can cause irreparable harm to the populace and the environment. So it is of utmost importance to be informed of what constitutes hazardous waste. By being informed citizen you will help keep Savannah safe and beautiful. No one wants to see the rivers turning green because of a chemical spill. As mentioned above, it is against the law to haul hazardous waste in our dumpsters
City of Savannah website has a comprehensive list of hazardous materials and how to dispose of them. There is a wealth of information.
- 14 Interchange Court, P.O. Box 1027, Savannah, GA 31402.
- Ph: (912) 651-1967 and Fx: (912) 644-7781.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m..
- Some items that considered Hazardous waste Bleach, Moth repellents, Fuel additives, Fluorescent light bulbs, Driveway sealer, Kerosene, Lighter fluid.
Disposing of Hazardous Materials
The City of Savannah has developed a web page that provides a myriad of options of how and where to dispose of your hazardous waste. One such place is the Chatham County Recycles.
Old Medicines you are no longer using or have expired:
- Walgreen’s – ($2.99) 5701 Ogeechee Rd, 125 Johnny Mercer Blvd, 700 DeRenne Dr
- Armstrong Univ. – (Free) 11935 Abercorn St -(912) 344-2603
There is a prescription drop-off box at campus police dept. Medicine can be in or out of containers.
Fluorescent Lamps -Long fluorescent tubes
- Batteries Plus – (Free) 7170 Hodgson Memorial Dr. – (912) 352-0650
Here is a list of free places to take your Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Lowes – 11114 Abercorn St. – (912) 927-0000
- Home Depot – 11180 Abercorn St. – (912) 921-0158
- Batteries Plus – 7170 Hodgson Memorial Dr. – (912) 352-0650
Waste Tires -Car tires
- JJ Tire Center – ($3.00 each) 3701 Ogeechee Rd – (912) 447-0111
Old tires are acceptable but you may be charged a fee.
- Police Dept. – (Free) 201 Habersham St. – (912) 651-6675
Old ammo will be taken by most gun shops: Make sure a police officer is available who handles ammunition is on duty.
- The Gun Shop – 203 Eisenhower Dr – (912) 691-0151 Take your brass from rifle shells. The shelf life of shells can last for 4 decades.
Georgia Approved Scrap Tire Processors
- Northeast Georgia Tire Recycling, Inc. -> Processor ID: 073-001-STP – 123 Industrial Park Road Hartwell GA 30643 – (706) 376-6342.
- CEMEX – Processor ID: 076-001-STP -> 2720 Highway 341 S. Clinchfield GA 31013 – (478) 987-2121.
- OTR Wheel Engineering/Green Carbon – Processor ID: 057-001-STP -> 6 Riverside Industrial Park NE Rome GA 30161 – (706) 235-9781.
- Liberty Tire Recycling – Processor ID: 060-005-STP -> 1593 Huber St, NW Atlanta GA 30318 – (404) 355-0547.
- New Holland Tire, Inc. – Processor ID: 159-001-STP -> 2982 Highway 82 E. Summer GA 31789 – (229) 776-4629.
- Liberty Tire Recycling – Processor ID: 064-001-STP -> 301 Wellco Ln Calhoun GA 30701 – (706) 602-0072.
- Amko Tire Recycling – Processor ID: 069-001-STP -> 1608 Atlanta Hwy Gainesville GA 30504 – (707) 535-1027.
- Recovered Materials, Inc/Diversified Industry – Processor ID: 003-001-STP -> U.S. Hwy 1 South Alma GA 31510 – (912) 632-4751.
- Quality Tire Recycling Inc – Processor ID: 018-002-STP -> 465 Mallet Street Jackson GA 30233 – (770) 775-3304.
- Tillman’s Scrap Tire Company – Processor ID: 049-001-STP -> 1195 Sawyer Rd Blakely GA 39823 – (229) 723-6826.
- Do it yourself Disposal – (Free) By adding kitty litter or sawdust you can make the paint solid. Put it into a double line garbage bag, then add the kitty litter or sawdust Double line a garbage bag until material gets solid. Tie up bag & place in regular garbage. Do this outside away from children.
- Chatham Paint Center – (Cost Varies) 1116 E Montgomery Cross Rd. – (912) 355-3277 http://atlantapaintdisposal.com
- Do it yourself by Evaporation Method
ACCORDING TO Georgia EPD: For small amounts open the container and let it evaporate. If it’s a larger amount, pour liquid 1/2 inch deep into a disposable tray. Let evaporate. When is all evaporated wrap tray in newspapers & place in a trash bag & dispose of in household trash? Make sure you do this outside and an area free of children and pets.
Recycling in the City of Savannah
The benefits of recycling are immeasurable. Energy is saved, jobs are created and there is a reduction of waste. All citizens should be aware and motivated to help keep their city beautiful. Also, by recycling, you give new life to old products. City of Savannah city hall website will answer all your question about recycling and where to dispose of recyclable materials.
Some examples of recyclables will include; newspapers, cardboard boxes, glass bottles and tin cans to name a few items. Savannah Recyclables can be reached at 912-651-1967