Dumpster Rental in Portsmouth, NH
Get Superior Rental Rolloff Service
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Dumpster Service In Portsmouth:
Here at Easy Dumpster Rental, we love trash. Matter of fact we revel in it. That is why we can deliver outstanding customer service. And our customers recognize this fact and continue year after year to patronize our company.
- Get a super low bin quote over the phone or online
- Container sizes in 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards
- No hassle and no headache ordering process
- Same day service in Portsmouth and surrounding areas
- Read stories from our very happy customers
Save With Us Between $10 And $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We are all looking to save a buck or two. An Easy Dumpster Rental realizes this fact of life. So we ensure that we have the lowest prices on all canister rentals in all of New Hampshire and this is a promise you can bank on.
- We have a very simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure accurate rates
- We offer speedy service and super low prices in Portsmouth
- Check out our fantastic dumpster conversion visualizer
- Delivery and disposal in one flat rate
- Notable rolloff rental savings
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Portsmouth, NH
Portsmouth is a city that is located in Rockingham County in the state of New Hampshire. The Portsmouth Department of Public Works provides residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis.
Portsmouth Department of Public Works
680 Peverly Hill Rd,
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Monday to Friday; 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
While these curbside solid waste collection services are quite comprehensive, residents of the city also have convenient alternatives in place that they can make use of.
There are various locations for solid waste drop off throughout the state of New Hampshire and more specifically some facilities that are located in the general area of Portsmouth. One such facility is the Portsmouth Solid Waste and Recycling Center – where residents of Portsmouth can easily dispose of their solid waste.
Portsmouth Solid Waste and Recycling Center
680 Peverly Hill Road
Portsmouth NH 03801
Tuesday – 7:45 AM to 3:15 PM
Wednesday – 7:45 AM to 3:15 PM
Thursday – 7:45 AM to 3:15 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Recycling In Portsmouth
The Portsmouth Department of Public Works provides residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Residents of Portsmouth also have convenient alternatives in place that they can make use of. The Portsmouth Solid Waste and Recycling Center allows residents to safely and conveniently dispose of any household recyclables.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are not permitted to dispose of household hazardous waste materials with other types of solid waste. Instead, the Portsmouth Department of Public Works organizes and manages at least one household hazardous waste collection day each year. This collection day is usually held at the Portsmouth Department of Public Works Facility.
Yard waste collection in the city occurs on a seasonal basis; starting in spring and ending in late fall.
Interesting Facts About Portsmouth
Portsmouth was founded in 1630 and has a population near 23,000 residents. The town sits on the Piscataqua River and is the boundary between the state of Maine. There are quite a few historical sites to visit including Jackson House built in 1664 and the beautiful Governor Langdon House built in 1784. There is also the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse originally built in 1771 and refurbished in 1878. The largest employer is the Hospital Corporation of America with 1,000 employees followed by Liberty Mutual Insurance and the National Passport Center. Some notable people from the area include blues singer Tom Rush, businessman Fredrick W. Tilton, and Federal Judge Edward Henry Durell.
We Have Simplified Our Ordering Process
Life is complicated enough. So we took a long hard look at our rolloff rental ordering process and made some major changes. And we know that you are going to love it. In just 3 simple steps you can have a container unit ordered, delivered, and picked up before you can say thank you. Below we have outlined the steps.
- Dial our toll-free number: When you speak with one of our sales agents you will be totally impressed. Our sales team members have been highly trained to provide you with expert advice. They will ask you a few questions about your project. And when they have enough information they will input that data into our easy to use dumpster weight calculator. This tool will tell us exactly what size bin unit you need and ensures accurate pricing. Also, you don’t have to make the mistake many people do by ordering a larger container to get peace of mind. Thus eliminating the concerns you may have about not having a large enough dumpster and needing an extra haul. Then armed with this information we can give you a quote that is so low you will not believe what you are hearing. By the way, we have 5 rolloff-canister sizes to choose from. And there is no job that is too big for us to handle and on the flip side, there is no job to small.
- Tell us: When you would like your container bin delivered. We would like at least 48 hours heads up to get the can unit delivered. However, we know that emergencies do arise, so if needed we provide same day service in Portsmouth. Next, just tell our sales team where on the property or site you would like the dumpster to be placed. We will tell you how much clearance we will need to put the container on your property. We will suggest that you go to your local lumber yard and pick up a piece of plywood or some planks to place under the wheels to minimize damage to your yard or driveway. However, if you follow the aforementioned suggestion we rarely if ever, have property damage. The ideal location is to place the rolloff in the street. This is very straightforward and quick. But first, check your city officials to see if you need any permits.
- Pickup time: When the dumpster rolloff is filled just give us a call or go online to request a pickup. You can rest assured we will be there when you want us.
We have been in the sanitation business for over 15 years and have thousands of loyal customers. We have a very strong work ethic and clients appreciate the fact that we do not make empty promises.
So give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.