Dumpster Rental in Rapid City, SD
Get Extraordinary Out Of This World RollOff Rates
How We Provide Legendary Roll Off Service In Rapid City:
If you are the type of person who demands excellence then shouldn’t you rent your next rolloff rental from a company that gives nothing but excellence? We think that is an emphatic YES! Call and work with the very best.
- Find a dumpster near me in Rapid City. We have everything you need just a phone call away.
- Please do not even consider placing hazardous waste materials into one of our dumpsters. EPA says no.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Rapid City.
- When you are all set for a pickup you can request one online if you would like. Save some time.
- Ordering an open-top dumpster from is a snap with no hassles or trying to talk you into something else.
Save A Bucket Full Of Cash With Us-Up To $95 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We are a no-nonsense company that will get your rolloff to you on time and under budget. We have by far the lowest rates in Rapid City. Other dumpster businesses will take advantage of you and fleece you for every penny.
- Our flat rate pricing model is the envy of the sanitation industry. We have no hidden fees.
- Over a decade of experience(16 years) with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
- We will and you have no idea how easy it is, match or beat any of our higher priced competitors costs.
- All of our fees are made upfront with absolutely no added surcharges. We run an ethical business.
- We have a dumpster weight calculator that is truly awe-inspiring. It will totally amaze you.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Some Great Reasons Why You Need To Recycle In Rapid City
Some people may be surprised to learn that over 70% of the waste a landfill receives every day could actually be recycled. Because we are not recycling smartly we tend to have landfills that are being overrun with trash.
And, when this happens then there is a need to built another site and for various reasons that probably isn’t going to happen. A lot of folks just don’t want a dump in their backyard and the cost can be substantial.
So, to help you get a clearer understanding of proper recycling procedures you can visit your city hall’s website or just do a Google search. It is very important to recycle wisely. It will help keep your city looking beautiful and there will be less of a demand for new, expensive landfills.
If you need help in getting your recyclables taken to landfill or facility, give us a call.
Recycling, Solid Waste, and Remarkable Facts About Rapid City, SD
Rapid City was founded in 1876 and has a current population of 68,000 residents. When gold was discovered in the Black Hills there was a huge influx of dreamers who have made Rapid City the town it is today. There are a number of higher education opportunities including the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Black Hill’s State College, and Black Hills State University. You can find quite a few museums and other cultural institutions such as the Journey Museum, the Dahl Arts Center, the Black Hills Playhouse, and the Black Hills Symphony Orchestra. Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig is from here.
Rapid City Landfill
Citizens can drop off solid waste and recycling materials at this landfill once a month for free with their utility bill (up to 1000lbs). On an average day the landfill gets around 700 tons of debris for disposal. Used oil is also acceptable. You can purchase compost, wood chips and recycled asphalt for a small fee.
you can also by recycabl products such as:
- Wood Chips – $10.00/ton
- Recycled Asphalt – $25.00/ton
- 3/8 in Yard Waste Compost – $20.00/ton
- 50/50 Yard Waste/Co-Compost – $15.00/ton
Rapid City Landfill is conviniently located at the:
- South Highway 79, Rapid City, SD – Phone (605) 394-4197.
- Hours are Mon to Sat from 7 am 4:45 pm. Closed on Sundays.
The town of Rapid City is located in Pennington County. The village does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. You have 3 choices for recycling bins including 35, 65 or 95 gallons totes. There is a small fee for your containers and you find out how the city charges and some outstanding stuff about recycling, including a blog if you follow this link to the Rapid City website.
As recycling services, solid waste is collected weekly. And you have the same choices of containers available to you as you do for recycling. The town officials request that all trash is bagged and tied before the garbage is placed into the trash bins. Yard waste, rocks, liquids, and carpet will not be picked up at the curb.