Dumpster Rental in Norwalk, CT
Get Remarkably Low Price On A Rolloff Rental
How We Offer The Best Container Service In Norwalk:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality customer service that you can ever imagine. We toil day and night so that you will be working with a company that is dependable and puts the customer first.
- Read testimonials have our very happy customers who just love our company
- Rent a canister with the easiest ordering process in the world
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal
- Dumpster sizes in 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. We can help you move the earth
- It is against the law for us to transport hazardous waste
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you like low prices and on time delivery and pick up, then why not choose Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing canister rental company in the country. And we have over 15 years experience.
- We have the best bin price guarantee. We will match or beat anyone rates
- No more migraines when you order from us. We make life “Easy” on you
- All of our rates are transparent. Just ask a sales agent for a breakdown of our cost
- An easy to use dumpster visualiser to ensure you always get the right size bin for the job
- Call us right now and you will be one happy camper
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Norwalk, CT
Norwalk is a city that is located in Fairfield County in the state of Connecticut. Residents of Norwalk can make use of the Norwalk Transfer Station & Recycling Center if they have household waste that they need to dispose of. As long as vehicles have a City of Norwalk Recreations and Parks Resident Pass, then they can freely drop off trash. However, if they don’t have a City of Norwalk Recreations and Parks Resident Pass, then they are required to pay a $20 fee each time they want to dump.
Norwalk Transfer Station & Recycling Center
61 Crescent Street
Norwalk, CT 06856
Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday; 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The Norwalk Department of Public Works is directly responsible for the curbside collection of household waste from Norwalk residents.
Norwalk Department of Public Works
125 East Ave.
Norwalk, CT 06856
(203) 854 – 3200
Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Recycling In Norwalk
The Norwalk Department of Public Works is directly responsible for the curbside collection of recyclables from Norwalk residents.
Residents of Norwalk can also make use of the Norwalk Transfer Station & Recycling Center if they have recyclables that they need to dispose of.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents who wish to dispose of any household hazardous waste that they are in possession of are urged to make use of the city’s annual household hazardous waste collection day.
These events are only open to residents (no businesses or commercial entities) and they are required to provide at least one form of identification.
Disposal at these events is free of charge.
A list of available household hazardous waste disposal events in neighboring cities can be found here.
Yard waste is collected curbside from residential properties on a regular basis in Norwalk.
Residents can also make use of the Norwalk Yard Waste Site if they need to drop off yard waste that they have on hand.
Norwalk Yard Waste Site
15 South Smith Street
Norwalk, CT 06856
Hours – Spring/Summer/Fall
Monday to Friday; 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday; 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Hours – Winter
Wednesdays; 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Interesting Facts About Norwalk
Norwalk was incorporated in 1651 and has a current population of 89,000 residents. Norwalk residents and visitors alike have many attractions to choose from. One of these is the Norwalk Oyster Festival held each year over Labor Day weekend. And while your there, don’t miss seeing the Maritime Aquarium a place the whole family will enjoy and it has an IMAX Theater with a screen 6 stories tall! Some notable people from Norwalk include Grammy Award-winning singer Vince Mendoza, 2 Medal of Honor recipients, John D. Magrath and Daniel J. Shea.
A Couple Of Our Most Frequently Asked Questions About Container Unit Rentals
Many people who are new to the bin rental business obviously have questions. And we will do our best to answer a few of them to give you a greater understanding of the process and some insights on how we run our company.
- How do I place an order? Simple. Just give our office a call and our highly gifted sales team members will ask you a few questions about what you are trying to accomplish. Then they will give you the lowest bin quote in Norwalk. After you decide to do business with us, all you have to then is tell us what day and time you would like your front load unit delivered. And rest assured, with our experience we will be able to get you the right size bin for any project.
- Can I get same day service? Yes! But please call us first thing in the morning so we can get the logistics organized to make this happen.
- How long can I keep my dumpster? Typically you can keep for 7 or 14 days. But in reality, we realize things happen to delay projects. So you can keep the container as long as you need it.
- Will the rolloff unit damage my property? Due to the weight of the bin, this is a possibility. However, if you follow this one simple suggestion, you will not have a problem. Go to your local lumber yard and purchase some plywood or planks to place under the wheels. This will work wonders and will protect your lawn or driveway. But if it is all possible, place the dumpster on the street. First, check with your local government officials to see if you need a permit.
- Should I or someone else be present on delivery day? Yes, it would be helpful. We want you to have a no fuss experience with us and to ensure that the bin is placed exactly where you want it. But if you or no one else can be present make sure you and the sales agent coordinate and there are no misunderstandings concerning the placement. If we need to get in the backyard make sure if there is a gate that it is unlocked and please make sure if you have a large dog that it is tied up.
- What credit cards do you accept? Most major cards including Discover Card, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Are there any items or materials that are prohibited from putting in the front load can? Yes. Absolutely under no circumstances can we accept hazardous waste. It is strictly forbidden per EPA regulations for haulers to transport hazardous materials. And you will be heavily fined if you break this law. Below we will have a list of some household hazardous waste.
Here is a link to our Easy Dumpster Rental Frequently Asked Questions page. There are a few more questions. And if you don’t see your question answered, then, by all means, please call or office. We will be more than happy to get you the answers you need.
Some Household Hazardous Waste
- Motor oil
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Home heating oil
If you have any questions about what constitutes a hazardous waste, call your city officials or visit the city’s website.