Dumpster Rental in Fairlawn, OH
Get Top Service & Reduced RollOff Rates
How We Provide Beyond Reproach Roll Off Service In Fairlawn:
Nothing in the world could be easier than ordering a dumpster rental. It’s easy because we run a tight ship & our staff knows what your needs are going to be before you call. We’re not seers we just know our customers.
- We have a wide variety of front load units to choose from for any size job.
- With over 16 years of experience in the biz, we are the company to turn to to get it done right.
- You can request an online pickup and save a little bit of your time. That is service.
- Starting right this instant same day service is now available for our customers in Fairlawn.
- Please call with any inquiries you may have about your open top rollaway rental.
Save Forever and Always With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are looking to save a few bucks instead of overpaying by way too much, then it is high time you called the low-cost leader in the Buckeye State. We have been winning over hearts and minds for over a decade.
- Our low rates on dumpster rentals will make you happy and glad you called.
- All charges are made upfront with no hidden fees to ruin your day.
- Get a cheap 10 yard dumpster rental or on any other of our sizes.
- We are very transparent with costs and will open our books on pricing.
- We will match or beat any of our competitor’s prices and we guarantee it.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Trash Collection, Recycling and A few Facts About Fairlawn, OH
Fairlawn is an Akron suburb with a population of 8,000 residents. The town was settled in 1891. The majority of major employers are retail companies like Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, and a few restaurants. There are many sports events including soccer, tennis programs, basketball, and swimming. Yoga is available along with Nature Education Programs that include a Spring Wildflower Hike, Rock Art, Finger Painting, Sand Art, and Astronomy Night. The village holds an annual fireworks display on the 4th of July and a parade. At Bicentennial Park there are numerous concerts held all summer long including Poka and Beatles music.
There are no trash collection services for Fairlawn’s citizens. Residents must purchase a car window decal to gain admittance to the city’s trash compactor.
- The Andrew E. Sombati Compactor – 3294 Fairlawn Service Drive, Fairlawn, OH 44333.
- Call (330) 668-9550.
- Hours depend on the season. From September 16th-April 14th 7-7. From April 15th to September 15th 7-8.
The Town of Fairlawn is located in Summit County. There are no curbside collection services available for its residents. The same holds true when it comes to recycling as trash drop off goes. The same facility, same hours.
- Tin cans
- Plastic bottles
- Glass jars
Unacceptable Materials and waste
- Motor oil
- Plastic bags
- Phone books
Businesses are prohibited from using either the recycling bins or compactor. No commercial trucks and vans can enter the recycling/trash compactor area. Landscaping companies and U-haul type trucks are also not allowed to dump waste. If people are caught breaking these rules monetary fines will be imposed. To learn more about the compactor services please follow this link to the Fairlawn City’s website.
Household Hazardous Waste Center
- 1201 Graham Road, Stow, OH 44224.
- Call the above facility for their operating hours at (330) 374-0383.
- You can drop off the following HHW at this center; Adhesives, Auto fluids, Beauty products, Gasoline Fuel, Tile cleaners.
- For a complete list click on the link and you will be redirected to the Summit County household hazardous waste page.
We Can Help Your Project Go Super Smooth in Fairlawn
It is always good to have someone at your side when doing a project. Be it a garage clean up or a major renovation, Easy Dumpster Rental has stood side-to-side with tens of thousands of homeowners to help them have an easier time getting the job completed.
With tons and years of experience, we can help you ensure you get the correct size dumpster and give you advice such as the very best place to put your bin on your property and how to properly fill a rolloff.
These may seem like trivial things but if you lease with a company that has no clue on the right size container for your job you will be paying more than you expected.
Either the bin is to small for the job and you need another haul or it is too large and you spend money needlessly for something you didn’t need. Be careful whom you choose to be your provider of choice. Go with the professionals and a company that has a high ethical standard.