Dumpster Rental in El Mirage, AZ
Lock-And-Load The Deal Of Your Life On A Dumpster And Save Big
Easy Dumpster Rental prices are not just the guaranteed lowest, they are also honest prices. Many companies are offering what is referred to as variable rates. Variable rates seem great at first, but then change as fees are added during your project so the price on your quote is not the one on your invoice. But Easy Dumpster Rental’s honest rates are always the real deal.
Why And How We Guarantee Blissful Service Every Time:
- Don’t suffer smoke and mirror quotes.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers real quotes.
- Our service is both effective and personal.
- We love working on your project.
- Let Easy Dumpster Rental be your trash dumpster rental partner.
10 Yard Dumpster (1 TONS) 2,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard roll off = 86 Brute trash cans(20 gallon) = 68 wheelbarrows(4 cu. feet) = 6 pickups(5 feet bed) = 1 dump truck
20 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard roll off = 172 Brute trash cans(20 gallon) = 135 wheelbarrows(4 cu. feet) = 12 pickups(5 feet bed) = 2 dump truck
30 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard roll off = 258 Brute trash cans(20 gallon) = 203 wheelbarrows(4 cu. feet) = 18 pickups(5 feet bed) = 3 dump truck
40 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard roll off = 344 Brute trash cans(20 gallon) = 270 wheelbarrows(4 cu. feet) = 25 pickups(5 feet bed) = 4 dump truck
Get Your Next Bin in El Mirage
El Mirage is a great place to work on your next project. But be sure to remember to rent a dumpster container before you begin your project. Easy Dumpster Rental has the best construction and residential dumpster in the business for the most affordable rates. Try our ten-cubic yard bin for your smallest project, starting at under three hundred dollars, up to our massive commercial bins that can hold up to four tons of debris.
Self Hauling Waste to Maricopa County Transfer Station
When you get a new great dumpster then you might wonder why you would need to solve all your waste. But there are reasons to self-haul some of your debris in certain cases. For example, you might have just a little bit of extra waist about fit into your bin and it might not be cost-effective to order a dump and return service. In other cases opt for a single used dumpster service.
Single-use dumpsters only use one type of waste, such as roofing, construction, and demolition debris, or even yard waste. Single-use dumpsters cost less because there are no sorting fees. However, you may find that you have some extra waste that you need help with. The Maricopa County Transfer Station can take your extra waste and is located at the:
- 2222 S. 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85009.
- Phone: 602-506-4006.
- The transfer station does not accept cash.
Recycling as You Go
It is not required to recycle and use a dumpster container. However, many people separate their recycling from their other waste and process the recycling separately. Why? What reason is that recycling separately ensures that your recyclable items do not find their way to a landfill if they get missed in the sorting process. But another reason is that recycling simply safe space in your dumpster container.
Recycling is generally subsidized by the county and the state so that it does not cost you any money or to process the savings. But what if you have a lot of recycling? Fortunately, there are facilities in which you can take your recycling two. One says facility and see Maricopa County Transfer Station, which accepts glass, paper products (including newspaper, magazines, and cardboard), plastic, aluminum, metals, and other items.
Recycling Electric Items
When you get a dumpster bin container it may feel like anything can go in that bin. But there are certain things that cannot go into your bin. One such thing is electronic waste. Electronic waste is often banned from landfills. This means that they’re trying to go in the trash this could be a problem if you are cleaning out the shed, or an office or personal library, or even just cleaning an attic. Fortunately, the Maricopa County Transfer Station also accepts the following electronic items:
- Answering machines, recorders, audiovisual equipment, cables and cords, and calculators (including handheld, desktop, cash registers).
- Stereos and speakers, televisions (consoles, HDTV, plasma, portable, etc.) DVD players, D/DVD drives, and VCRs, recorders, players, and cameras (still or movie, digital or cartridge).
- Telephones and cell phones.
- Desktop computers, laptop computers, Printers, and Copier and Printer Cartridges.
- Dictation Machines, Recorders, Fax Machines.
- Gaming Systems.
- Hard drives, keyboards, mice, speakers, laptop batteries, LCD/CRT monitors, scanners, servers, smart boards, motherboards, and miscellaneous computer parts.
- Ups battery backups, medical monitoring devices, microwaves, plotters, power supplies, projectors, radios, and walkie-talkies.
El Mirage: The Gateway to the West Valley
El Mirage has grown from a small town, dependent on agriculture, to a diverse urban economy with a population of more than thirty-five thousand inhabitants, and is now considered the gateway to the Northwest Valley of the Greater Phoenix Metro Area. El Mirage is strategically situated just eighteen miles northeast of downtown Phoenix and borders Luke Air Force Base.
Although it began as a small, agricultural community, it quickly transcended its beginnings to become a growing economy supporting several different industry sectors. Additionally, it is working to expand its employment base with six new industries at Copperwing Logistics Center in the next two years and is a member of the Greater Maricopa Foreign Trade Zone (GMFTZ) incorporating fourteen hundred acres as Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) in the City’s Commerce and Industry Park area.