Dumpster Rental in Fayetteville, AR
Get To-Good-To Be True Bin Rental Rates
How We Offer Exalted Roll Off Service In Fayetteville:
We take great pains in understanding the Tao of customer service. Our customer service representatives strive to give you a pleasant experience and we’ll anything you need to ensure your happiness.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40-cubic yard open top rollway dumpsters. We handle any job.
- Our service can dispose of both commercial, recycling, residential, and yard waste debris. We do it all.
- Renting a dumpster doesn’t have to be complicated. Calculus is complicated. Not renting a rolloff.
- Please pay close attention-We cannot haul hazardous waste materials. It is against the law.
- Get a front load unit rental quote in about how much time it takes to read this bullet point.
Save Gobs With Us-Up To $99 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are not saving money you are bleeding money. No matter if you are in charge of a household budget or run a huge corporation every penny matters. So, be Centsable and call the lowest priced bin rental company in Arkansas.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees. Rates are guaranteed, to boot.
- All containers are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget. We want you to save.
- Our rolloff weight calculator has the “Right Stuff” and NASA is going to take it to Mars.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat cost with no added surcharges to bum you out.
- Many years of experience coupled with industry knowledge enable us to offer you low prices.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Trash Collection and Unbelievable Facts ABout Fayetteville, AR
Fayetteville is the 3rd largest city in the state. It has a current population of 85,000 residents and was founded in 1828. The town is home to the University of Arkansas. It consistently is named one of the best places to live or retire in America. The 3 largest employers are the University of Arkansas, Washinton Reginal Medical Center, and The Veterans Administration Hospital. Some well-known people from the area include historical fiction writer Douglas C. Jones, musicians the Cate Brothers, NASA astronaut Richard O. Covey, and Miss America Savvy Shields. The city has 40 listings on the National Registry of Historic Places including the Washington-Willow Historic District.
The city of Fayetteville is located in Washington County. The town does provide weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. Each residency is given 2 free recycling bins. Fayetteville city’s website has a ton of great info on recycling.
- Plastic bottles
- Glass bottles
- Tin cans
Not Cool to Recycle:
- Plastic bags
- Light bulbs
- Motor oil
The city has a pay as you go plan. You are given the choices of 3 different containers sizes, 32- gallon, 64-gallon, and 96-gallon. Trash is picked up weekly and you have the option of choosing and downsizing your bin size whenever you need to.
Household Hazardous Waste Facility
- Boston Mountain Solid Waste – 2721 S. Brink Dr., Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- Call (479) 846-3005 for any additional info.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8-4 and First Saturday of the Month 8-Noon. Closed Sundays.
- You can drop off tires, toxic, and corrosive type materials. Waste such as pesticides, pool chemicals, glues, and paints.
Bulk waste is collected 8 times per year. These collections are free and they include such items as furniture, mattresses, box springs, sofas, and desks. These events happen on Saturdays between 7-2.
In addition to these special pickups, the city allows each residency to have 1 bulk item picked up at the street each week. Before you place the items at the curb call the Recycling and Trash Collection Division at (479) 575-8398 at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule a pick up day.
Yard waste is collected at the curb on a weekly bases. Materials include leaves, brush, and grass clippings. You must use compostable brown paper bags and you need to clearly write “Yard Waste” on each bag.
Brush must be bundled and neatly piled on the tree lawn. No limbs longer than 4 feet and 5 inches in diameter. This service is for residential customers only.
All collected yard waste is processed at the city’s Mulch and Composting Facility. The compost site is open to the public and you can get compost for your garden here.
Don’t forget Easy Dumpster Rental in Fayetteville for all of your hauling needs.