Dumpster Rental in Marathon, Florida
Obtain A Low-Cost Container For Your Next Project
How We Offer Prime Service At The Lowest Prices:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the industry leader in providing easy and friendly customer service, easy dumpster bin selection, easy and fast delivery, and easy dumpster pickup and disposal.
- Don’t get left hanging: we support our customers every step of the way.
- Get fast quotes in cyber-speed.
- Our experts can help you plan your project.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s elastic service changes with your needs.
- Estimate your required weight needs with our weight conversion tools.
Catch A Deal On A Rolling-Bin Rental And Save $90 Or More in Cost:
When customers rent a roll-off-containers, they don’t want gimmicks, they want their refuse removed efficiently and at a low cost. This is exactly what Easy Dumpster Rental has done for 15 years.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is resolved to save you money.
- Our commitment is to provide the best prices in Marathon.
- Laser-fast quotes are available now.
- Don’t get aggravated; get low, honest quotes.
- The best way to save money is to get the ideal container for your job.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Marathon FL: From Byron to Flagler
About halfway between Key Largo and Key West is the city of Marathon, which is part of Monroe County and includes Knight’s Key, Boot Key, Key Vaca, Fat Deer Key, Long Point Key, Crawl Key, and Grassy Key islands. Marathon, the Keys, and other parts of Florida have benefited from railroads spearheaded by Henry Flagler and his vision for Florida. As such, in the early 1900s, Marathon was the most southern passage for shipping in the United States and the site of Flagler’s dock, which extended for a mile and served as a corridor for trade with Cuba. The City’s name, Marathon, presents colorful stories and history. The account accepted by many, and the City itself, is that the process of building the railroad was sped-up to meet deadlines, to which many of the workers that toiled in the heat to grumble that the job was a “marathon.” Conversely, historian Dan Gallagher in his book, “Florida Great Ocean Railway,” asserts that the name was derived from playwright Witter Bynner who, when seeing Marathon, was inspired by a passage from Lord George Gordon Byron’s description of Marathon Greece.
Monroe County Transfer Stations
Monroe County has three key transfer stations that process waste to be transported to the appropriate facilities for disposal. Transfer stations make waste disposal easier for residents, but also save energy by sorting refuse and limiting the number of trips to recycling and waste disposal. Monroe County Transfer stations are open to residents weekdays and Saturday from eight in the morning until three-thirty in the late afternoon and can be found as follows:
- Cudjoe Key Transfer Station, located at Mile Marker 21.5 on the Overseas Highway at Blimp Road, and can be reached at 305-745-2513.
- Long Key Transfer Station, located at Mile Marker 68 on the Overseas Highway, and can be reached at 305-664-2263.
- Key Largo Transfer Station at 11100 County Road 905, which can be reached by phone at 305-367-4236.
Monroe County Transfer Stations can also accept hazardous waste from residents of the county. The following hazardous waste items can be deposited transfer stations:
- Paints, stains, strippers, and wood preservatives.
- Adhesives, solvents, and corrosives (e.g. muriatic acid).
- Pesticides, fertilizers, weed killers, and herbicides.
- Drain cleaners and pool cleaning chemicals.
- Roof tar and patching compounds, putty and caulk, and fiberglass and epoxy resins.
- Automotive and marine products including hydraulic fluids, oil, and anti-freeze
- Fluorescent bulbs and items with mercury (light bulbs and thermometers).
Five Things That Are Perfect for a Roll-off Container
Roll-off containers have dropped in prices and Easy Dumpster Rental offers a variety of containers, from large to small, to service almost any project. Here are a few ideas if you are considering a roll-off container:
- Construction: Construction and demolition projects are great for roll-off containers, and Easy Dumpster Rental can provide a sturdy construction bin for these purposes and offers larger bins, such as a forty cubic yard dumpster, that can hold five tons of debris.
- Renovations: Renovations often require less waste removal than construction, but can also create a lot of waste that can benefit from a roll-off container that can make jobs go faster and easier. If you can estimate the number of garbage cans or wheelbarrows of waste that your job will produce, our conversion tables will find you the right roll-off container.
- Yard projects: Landscaping projects can produce large amounts of yard waste that can benefit from the right sized roll-off bin. If you are working on a yard project, call or go online to the Easy Dumpster Rental online calculator to estimate your needs.
- Home or office organization: If you are organizing your home or moving homes, you may find that clearing out unneeded items add up faster than we think. Smaller roll-off bins, such as our ten or twenty cubic yard dumpsters, are not very expensive and can take your clutter away.
- Cleaning: Are you cleaning your attic, shed, home, or garage? Most people rather have a pin in their eye than take on these begrudging tasks. But a small or medium dumpster can make these spring-cleaning jobs a spring breeze. Also, if you are having a party or hosting a gathering, the day after can be unpleasant if you don’t have bin to simply toss the garbage.