Dumpster Rental in Valdosta, Georgia
Get Most Competitive Rates in the Industry!
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Dumpster Service:
The customer comes first and we strive to provide outstanding service. Not just some fancy words, but the way we conduct our business. All you need to do is call us, and we take care of the rest.
- One phone call and we take care of all your dumpster burdens
- No project is too big or small
- We promise to not ever “waste your time”
- We ensure prompt service. We want you as customer for life
- If your expectations are not met we promise to have any issues rectified immediately
Call Now And Save Up To $150 On a Rental:
Saving you money is like putting a smile on your face. And smiling customers are happy customers. And with over 15 years in the rental business, we have helped clients save hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Hire us and begin to save
- No need to overpay using another service
- Rates that will put a smile on your face
- Call now and let your money work for you
- With a proven track record; we know how to keep money in your pocket
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- With the capability of handling 4 pickup trucks of debris this bin is ideal for small home projects. Easily handle 2 tons of scrap and make your job as easy as pie. This is one of our smaller rolloffs
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- This is our most popular dumpster and can handle up 3 tons or 7 pickup trucks of debris. This bin is perfect for a midsize remodeling of your home. Perhaps a kitchen and a few other rooms. And please keep in mind a staff of professionals will ensure you get the right size bin for your job.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- If you think the job at hand will require more space for your debris and it looks like you might have to fill up to 8 pickup trucks, then this rolloff is the one you need. Able to cart off up to 4 and half tons of material. This size bin is the one you want if your are doing a full residential remodel.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- Doing a hotel or highrise remodel? The 40 yard dumpster is a giant with the capacity to hold up to 5 tons or 20 pickup trucks of carry aways. This dumpster can handle most big jobs with ease.
We are named “Easy Dumpster Rental” for a Reason
Renting a dumpster doesn’t need to be a complicated task. That is why at Easy Dumpster Rental we make it so simple that all you have to do is call us and we do the rest. Why worry about how you are going to get rid of your discarded materials. Don’t you have enough on your plate as it is dealing with contractors and subcontractors who are going to take on that kitchen remodel job? You have enough on your plate and we know this. That’s why we make this one part of the process as easy and headache free as possible. Not all dumpster companies are created equal and our 15 years in the business gives us the knowledge to help you have a hassle-free experience.
Our staff is trained and has the experience to deal with any size job and we will find just the right bin for your job. And if you’re not sure what size you need, no problem. We know the right questions to ask and we have a unique rolloff calculator that will help us provide you with exact weights. We will handle all the logistics for you. We will ensure that your dumpster is delivered and picked up on time, and we can do it with as little as 24-hour notice. Don’t settle for just any bin rental company. Partner with the best company in Valdosta and save yourself time, money and get some added peace of mind.
What is hazardous waste and how to dispose of it
Guidelines have been issued by the EPA of what constitutes hazardous waste. Consider that the city of Valdosta and Lowndes County may have added to this list. So the link above is a great starting place if you are unclear what is or isn’t considered hazardous waste. Hazardous waste can destroy the environment and cause mitigating damage to the citizens and pets of your city. So, being informed will help keep Valdosta the beautiful city that it is. Knowledge is key and sharing this information with your children and neighbors will go a long way to stopping problems before they happen.
Please keep in mind, that it is against the law to put Hazardous waste materials in our dumpsters. Keep in mind that the rules for home and business hazardous waste are different and you should contact your local government for clarification. So, something that is considered hazardous waste at your place of business may not be considered hazardous waste at home. Something to consider when disposing of hazardous materials. Though the EPA allows States to regulate their own rules concerning hazardous waste, The EPA requires that State rules be stricter than the Federal rules.
Below are a few items that are deemed hazardous waste
- Cockroach sprays and baits
- Starter fluids
- Bug sprays
- Propane tanks
- Gas/oil mix
- Automotive batteries
- Air conditioning refrigerants
What to do with your hazardous waste
The County of Lowndes has teamed up with the Georgia Recycling Coalition to help you safely remove hazardous waste. Their website help the citizens of Valdosta and Lowndes County to help get rid of their hazardous waste properly and safely.
Valdosta State University has a website that also provides a wealth of information on hazardous waste. The Environmental and Occupational Safety website at VSU has an information and a phone number to assist you in disposing of hazardous waste. Some of the services that they discuss include; a Biosafety program, Hazardous waste removal, and Environmental compliance.
According to VSU website, there are two types of hazardous waste, Characteristic and Listed.
Characteristic waste – must meet one of four following criteria. Toxicity, Corrosivity, Reactivity, and Ignitable.
Listed Waste – must meet four standards.
- F-listed, such as solvents.
- U-Listed, chemical products
- P-Listed, which include chemical and spill residue
K-Listed, petroleum refining , lessening ofinorganic and organic chemicals
Recycling in the City of Valdosta
There are many reasons one should consider recycling.lessening ofwaste, there is a savings in energy and an uptick in the creation of jobs. The City of Valdosta has a whole webpage with a plethora of information on what and where to recycle. This valuable resource is immeasurable and goes a long way to informing the public about all aspects of recycling. A site developed with the Public Works Department,w hich is located at:
Public Works Department
1017 Myrtle Street
Valdosta,G A. 31601
Their phone number is: (229)259-3585
Here is a list of what is acceptable items to recycle:
- Newspapers (no rubberbands or bags)
- Phone books
- Cardboard boxes
- Dry food boxes/cereal boxes(remove liners)
- Shoe boxes
- Office paper
- Junk mail
- Frozen food boxes
- Glass;clear,green brown(please rinse
- Aluminum tin cans and steel and tin
Here is a list of some items that are prohibited to recycle
- No tissues
- Paper bags
- Paperback or hard back books
- Paper plates and cups
- Aerosol cans
- Pool chemicals
- 5-gallon buckets
This just a partial list of acceptable and non-acceptable items. A full list can be found at the Public Works website
Here are some recycling tips. Ensure that the materials you are recycling are empty dry, and clean. And old garbage bag or plastic bin will work if you are in a bind in your container is overflowing Please help make the pickup easier by label the bins that they are of a recyclable nature. And, very important, if you do not see an item on the list, then please don’t recycle it.