Dumpster Rental in Davenport, IA
Get RollOff Service Like You Never Experienced Before
How We Endeavor to Give Astounding Container Service In Davenport:
When you expect great customer service then give Easy Dumpster Rental a call. We work tirelessly to make sure that all your expectations are being met. We want you to be completely satisfied.
- We have a simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer
- Rent any rolloff unit until the job is completed
- With one simple phone call, we can have container on your site in 24 hours
- Over 15 years experience in the sanitation industry
- Get a bin quote either online or over the phone
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
There isn’t a dumpster company in America who can give you lower prices. We will match or beat any competitors rates. We guarantee all of our canister prices and will work hard to keep you as a loyal customer.
- Speedy service and super low prices in Davenport
- Our rolloff units can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris
- Please be aware that we can not dispose of hazardous waste
- A headache and hassle-free ordering process
- A too simple to use dumpster weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10-yd rolloff-can is the thiniest dumpster in volume. It is half a length of all other dumpsters, which makes it ideal for placing in short spaces. It will hold up to 90 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 20-yd rolloff-can is the most commonly used residential container. It will hold up to 180 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30-yd rolloff-can is the most commonly used construction container. It will hold up to 270 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40-yd rolloff-can is the largest dumpster in volume. It is tallest of all other dumpsters, which makes it hard for a person to dispose of material over the side. It will hold up to 360 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
Landfill Location Davenport
Davenport is a city that is located in Scott County in the state of Iowa. The Davenport Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis. Residents should be advised that these trash collection services that are provided by the Davenport Department of Public Works will take place on different days depending on where they are located in the city.
Davenport Department of Public Works
200 E 46th St
Davenport, IA 52807
Residents can also make use of the Scott Area Landfill which is operated by the Waste Commission of Scott County.
Scott Area Landfill
11555 110th Avenue
(County Road Y-48, Buffalo)
Davenport, IA 52804
Recycling In Davenport
The Davenport Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis. Residents should be advised that these recycling collection services that are provided by the Davenport Department of Public Works will take place on different days depending on where they are located in the city.
Residents can also make use of the Scott Area Recycling Center which is operated by the Waste Commission of Scott County.
Scott Area Recycling Center
5640 Carey Avenue
Davenport, IA 52807
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are not permitted to dispose of household hazardous waste curbside with regular solid waste and recyclables. Instead, the Waste Commission of Scott County operates a Household Hazardous Material Facility that residents can make use of on a year round basis.
Household Hazardous Material Facility
5640 Carey Avenue
Davenport, IA 52807
Yard waste is collected from April through to January. Residents can also make use of the local Davenport Compost Facility located at 2707 Railroad Avenue.
Interesting Facts About Davenport
Davenport was settled in 1834 and has a population right around 100,000 residents. This beautiful city lies on the Mississippi River in the eastern part of the state. The manufacturing industry is the largest sector and employs over 7,000 people. John Deere, Genesis Health Systems, and grocery chain Hy-Vee are the three largest employers. The city has many landmarks including the Davenport SkyBridge and the Figge Art Museum. The city also holds the Bix Fest which is a 3-day music festival. Saint Ambrose University is also located here. Some famous people from the city include Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Susan Glaspell, NFL great Roger Craig, and actress Lara Flynn Boyle.
The Classifications Of Landfills in The U.S.
Unless you are an environmental engineer the conversation of landfills doesn’t come up around coffee in the morning. However, it is something that most people should have an understanding of. Landfills play a pivotal role in keeping our ecosystems in check and the air and water we drink clean and safe. And many people might be surprised how many landfills populate our country. There are roughly 4,000 counties in America and just about the same number of landfills. So just about one landfill per county.
Landfills are designed to facilitate the managing of trash, demolition materials, solid waste, and waste products. Some landfills are also able to recycle your old stuff you don’t need or want anymore. But the biggest role of a landfill may be to protect us and the environment from harmful pollutants. And if these harmful materials are not monitored they could wreak havoc on us and the environment. So, landfills do play a critical role in keeping us safe.
The landfills we remember as kids or dumps as we used to call them are now technological wonders. Landfills are being monitored 24/7 for air pollutants and underground seepage. Matter of fact when a landfill has outlived its usefulness, it must be monitored for 30 years to ensure that there are no issues with pollutants.
Every landfill must meet tight specifications and ensure that leachates are not seeping into the ground and there are no harmful gasses escaping into the atmosphere. There are some landfills that convert their methane gas into electricity and help power nearby home and businesses.
Generally speaking, there are two broad categories of landfills:
Subtitle D which handle solid waste and Subtitle C. Subtitle D landfills take nonhazardous materials. And what is picked up at your curbside.
Other categories also under Subtitle D include:
- Industrial Landfills: Handle commercial solid waste
- Bioreactor Landfills: Converts organic waste
- Construction and Demolition landfills: Deals with materials generated from the building trades
- Coal Combustion Landfills: Eliminates coal residues
Subtitle C landfills handle hazardous waste materials. The EPA manages all aspects under a cradle to grave theory and ensures that these very dangerous materials are destroyed properly.
The general public will typically not be exposed to hazardous waste in their daily lives. However, household hazardous waste is another story. Below is a list of some of the more common household hazardous waste:
- Heating oil
- Toilet cleaners
- Automotive batteries
- Drain cleaners
- Transmission and brake fluids
- Mouse and rat poisons
- Tub, tile, and shower cleaners
To find out more about household hazardous waste do a Google search. Read up on this subject. Because there is no doubt that you have household hazardous waste products in your home.
Make sure you read all labels carefully and protect you and your family from unnecessary exposure. There are a ton of products on the market that you can replace these harmful substances with something much safer.
Companies similar to Easy Dumpster Rental cannot haul hazardous waste, we will be more than happy to take your debris from projects you are doing around the home such as a kitchen remodel.
Or, if you are in the construction industry we can help you remove materials from larger construction projects. We have front load-containers that can handle any size job you can imagine.
So give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.