Dumpster Rental in Louisville, Kentucky
No One Has Better Roll Off Service Or Lower Rental Rates
How We Offer Fabulous Roll Off Service In Louisville:
When it comes to giving great customer service consistency is the goal that we strive for day-in and day-out. There can be no off days or excuses made. We are a company that aims for perfection every day.
- Check out our very cool dumpster conversion visualizer
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris
- Read stories of our super satisfied customer base
- Please note that we cannot haul hazardous waste
- Rent any rolloff container for 14 days or longer
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When you want on-time delivery, followed by a prompt pickup and the lowest prices on the planet turn to Easy Dumpster Rental. There isn’t a rental company in the area who can compete with us on costs.
- Get renowned rolloff prices on all dumpster sizes
- We offer speedy service and super low rates in Louisville
- Both disposal and delivery included in one flat rate
- All of our charges are always made upfront
- Take a look at are easy to use dumpster weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Interesting Facts About Louisville
Louisville was established in 1778 and as a population of 750,000 residents. The city has many American iconic businesses and traditions including Kentucky Fried Chicken, the Louisville Slugger bat, the Kentucky Derby, and UPS’s worldwide hub. Also, the University of Louisville which arguably has one of the greatest college basketball teams in the country year in and year out. The city straddles the Ohio River. There are many cultural outlets for those so inclined with museums, performing art centers, and galleries. On Memorial Day weekend the city holds the largest Beatles Festival in the world. Louisville has over 122 parks spanning 13,000 acres. Besides the University of Louisville, there are 5 other institutions of higher education. Some famous people from the are include boxing great Muhammad Ali, actor Ned Beatty, and founder of Papa John’s Pizza John Schnatter.
Why We Need To Put More Emphasis On Recycling
Recycling is by far the simplest way for us to keep our lakes, rivers, oceans, and towns looking beautiful and clean. Our landfills are becoming clogged with waste that can actually be recycled. Point in fact:
- Over 70% of all trash sent to landfills an actually be recycled
Think about this for a second. If we would all be more diligent in our recycling efforts we could actually start closing landfills rather than continue to build them. And we would experience less air and water pollution. Plus, who wants a landfill in their backyard. The financial strain it would be for a local government to build a new facility would be overwhelming.
It can cost a city or county up to 1 million dollars just for application and design engineering fees. And the cost to build the landfill could run into the millions. And most of the money would be covered by muni-bonds and that would come out of the taxpayers pocket. The average cost of a new landfill can run between $300,00 to $800,00 per acre.
There is roughly 250 million tons of consumer solid waste generated every year. 32% is recycled, 12% is burned and the remaining 55% is sent to landfills to be buried. We can greatly reduce these numbers by recycling. Would you rather have a park or other recreational facility than a landfill? I think most of us would answer with an emphatic YES!
Oceans Of Plastic
Another huge concern facing the world is the giant plastic patches in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. These giant patches are having a negative impact not only on water quality but on the fish we need to sustain life. Another issue is how long it takes for the plastic to break down. Estimates range from decades to hundreds of years.
Just go to your local beach and see for yourself how many plastic bottles are littering the sand. In a beach close by where I live they are even banning plastic straws. So don’t just toss your empty soda bottle onto the beach, it will eventually get into the water and off to high seas. Use the trash containers and help save our oceans.
Some Recycling Ideas
- Most office stores will gladly accept your old toner cartridges and even give you a few bucks off on your next purchase
- The majority of cities have single-stream recycling. This concept makes it easier to recycle by forgoing the separation of all of your recyclables. It’s is done at the recycling center for you
- Take your unused or unwanted clothes to your local Goodwill. They will be more than happy to find a new home for stuff you don’t have a use for anymore
- We are deforesting millions of trees and this must stop. So, ensure that you recycle all of your paper products
Easy Dumpster Rental is a “Green” company and we can help you with your recycling needs. We will be more than happy to take your recyclables to the local recycling center. We have a wide range of bin units at affordable prices. We can also help you if you are doing a facelift on a kitchen or bathroom. Give us a call and see how easy it is to get your debris to a landfill or recycling center.