Dumpster Rental in Elkton, MD
Get Awesome Container Price & Service
How We Offer Excellent Rolloff Service In Elkton:
We don’t use the term “Customer Satisfaction” casually. We stress a solid work ethic and every employee is working towards the greater good. Providing the best customer service in the known Galaxy.
- Our rolloff units can dispose of up to 5 tons of waste
- Take a look at our practical dumpster conversion visualizer
- Over 15 years of sanitation experience
- We provide residential front load units
- A headache free ordering process
Save With Us Between $10 And $80 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
When it comes to the lowest possible bin unit rates Easy Dumpster Rental is the brand you can count on. We have been making customers happy with the lowest rates in America for over 15 years and counting.
- We have the best dumpster price guarantee
- No hidden fees whatsoever
- Our charges are always made upfront
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure accurate pricing
- Call us ASAP and start saving money today!
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Elkton, MD
Elkton is a city that is located in Cecil County in the state of Maryland. Residents of Elkton and the rest of Cecil County can also make use of several facilities throughout the county if they need to drop off their solid waste.
- Central Landfill
758 E. Old Philadelphia Rd.
Elkton, MD 21921
Monday to Saturday; 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Stemmer’s Run Transfer Station
45 Stemmer’s Run Rd.
Earleville, MD 21919
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Woodlawn Transfer Station
565 Waibel Road
Colora, MD 21917
Tuesday to Saturday; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Lastly, these facilities are closed on several holidays each year, namely:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The Elkton Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis.
Elkton Department of Public Works
209 Blue Ball Ave
Elkton, MD 21921
Monday to Friday; 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Recycling in Elkton
The Elkton Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Residents can also make use of the services of the Central Landfill, Stemmer’s Run Transfer Station, and the Woodlawn Transfer Station.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Elkton Department of Public Works does not handle the collection of household hazardous waste from residents.
Instead, residents need to make use of the Cecil County Household Hazardous Waste Events that are usually held at the Central Landfill.
The Elkton Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside yard waste collection services. Residents can also contact the Cecil County Department of Public Works to find yard waste drop off location in their area.
Interesting Facts About Elkton
Elkton has a population of 16,000 residents. During the Revolutionary War, the town was the sight of many skirmishes against the British. The city was once famous for being “The Elopement Capital of the East Coast,” because there was no waiting period for a marriage license. Today, as a result of a 1938 law, you must wait 48 hours before you can walk down the aisle. Holly Hall is the most important landmark in Elkton today and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Some famous people from the area include Marine General Julian C. Smith, the influential drummer Bernard Purdie, and Super Bowl Champion Larry Webster.
It Is In Our DNA: Easy Dumpster Rental
Leasing a container unit should not be something you dread or find arduous. And we couldn’t agree more. That is why we have streamlined our ordering process to make it so simple a child could do it. With 3 effortless steps, you can have a canister bin on your site or in your driveway in 24 hours or less.
- Give us a buzz: With one quick phone call and a short description of your project, our super knowledgeable sales reps will have a quote for you faster than Superman leaping tall buildings. Or, if you prefer, you can request a quote online. It doesn’t matter what you are trying to accomplish, from a small bathroom rehab or a complete remodel of your estate, or construction site cleanup, we have a wide variety of front load units for every conceivable project. And a quick thought, don’t fool around wasting your time and money by renting a large pickup truck. You could be literally spending days going back and forth to a landfill dropping off debris. Plus, you have to factor in rental fees, gas, and insurance. Who has the time and energy to do that? I’m sure you have better things to do with your time. And, you will most likely end up paying more than you would by using our service. Hire us and in one fell swoop, we can simplify your life. And who doesn’t want that? And we will take your waste and materials to the landfill for you. Plus, we can also take your recyclables to the nearest recycling center for you.
- Let us know when you would like delivery: After you receive the lowest quote humanly possible tell us when you would like us to deliver your dumpster unit. And, of course, where on your property or site you would like the container placed. Typically, you have 3 options when it comes to site placement, Usually, the front or backyard, on the driveway or on the street. The street is an ideal location. But before you put the bin on the street first check with your local government officials to see if you need a permit. If you are going to use either of the other 2 options, we suggest you go to your local lumber store and pick up some plywood or planks. Place the plywood under the rolloff’s wheels to help protect your property. Front load units do get quite heavy, but we have discovered that if you follow these steps you will prevent damage to your property. Also, our adept sales team members will give you other tips including the most efficient way to fill your dumpster to get the most out of all that volume.
- When you are finished: You have 2 options; give us a call or go online to request a pickup. No matter what option you choose we guarantee our services.
That’s all there is to it. Simple and “EASY” steps to help simplify your life. Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.