Dumpster Rental in Berkley, MI
Offering Budget Bin Rental Rates
Why More People Rely on Us For Their Rolloff Service In Berkely:
You will not find a more dependable and friendlier container rental biz in the state than us. When customers need a company that will listen and acts on their behalf, we are the team they call first. Find out for yourselves, call today.
- We make ordering an open top dumpster super fast and rather simple.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Berkley.
- Get a bin quote that will be so fast that a UFO couldn’t go much quicker.
- Feel free to call us up with any questions you have about your rental.
- When you have completed your project you can go online to request a pick up.
Save 365 Days A Year With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
When you are looking for an economical lease then Easy Dumpster Rental is the one to pick. Our dumpster rentals are the least expensive in the Wolverine State. Save more with us and also get outstanding customer service.
- No hidden fees whatsoever. We find this practice unethical and cheapens the integrity of this industry.
- Our simple to use dumpster weight calculator is the gadget that will help you potentially save a lot.
- Many years of experience with industry connections enable us to give you fantastic rates on your rental.
- Cheap dumpster. Get a 30-yard dumpster for less money than you think and it will make your CPA happy.
- Easily extend your bin rental lease for a very affordable flat, daily fee. Save every day here.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Household Hazardous Waste, and Exciting Things About Berkley, MI
Berkley has a population of 15,000 residents. This Detriot suburb was incorporated in 1923. The town is home to an annual Art Bash and the Woodward Dream Cruise, a showcase for classic cars. There is also a classic car parade, the Berkely CruiseFest, which brings thousands of visitors to the area. Actor Curtis Armstrong, Producer Owain Phyfe, singer Marshall Crenshaw, and comic book artist Jim Starlin are all from Berkley. The city has around 10 parks where people of all ages can seek out activities. There are ball fields, picnic areas, playgrounds, and tennis courts. Horseshoe pits and bicycle paths are available.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste can be dropped off at the above-listed center. You can drop off such item as oil filters, auto batteries, herbicides, and oil paints. For a further list of wastes you can drop off at this location please visit the SOCRRA website.
The village of Berkely is located in Oakland County. The town does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. The city uses mixed recycling which means you can place all your recyclables into a single container without separating them. The separation process takes place at the recycling facility.
- You can put the following materials into your recycling bin Magazines, Newspapers, Tin cans, Glass bottles, Junk mail.
- Banned items include the following bullet points E-waste, Fluorescent light bulbs, Motor oil, Tires, Food waste.
SOCRRA’s Recycling Drop-Off Center
- 995 Coolidge, Troy, MI – Call (248) 288-5150.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 and Saturday 7-1.
Easy Dumpster Rental Is Helping Berkley Stay Green
We are committed to having an ecosystem that will be enjoyed not only for us living this moment but for the future generations. We encourage all people to rent a dumpster from us to help keep their project sites clean, safe, free of litter and debris. We also are in the recycling business and will take your recyclables to a recycling facility for you.
Our wide variety of dumpster sizes can help you no matter what size project you are thinking about doing. And with super reasonable prices there is quite frankly no better choice than us.
Save Time and Money With These Valuable Tips
When you have decided to rent a rolloff and you have chosen a drop off day there are few things you can do to save some time. Make sure your site has easy access and there is no blocking the spot where you want the front load unit to be placed.
If the hauler cannot get access they will have to come back costing you money and delaying your the start of your project.
If all possible, try to put larger items in the bin first and smaller debris as you work your way to the top. This will help you use more of the volume.
Our Waste Management Consultants are here to help you and have more ideas to help you save.